Chapter 6

Hello Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Try harder." These words rings in his head as he the soft silky black hair of his baby. "Like he knows how these things works." Chanyeol hums to himself, suddenly pulling on the hair making the boy gasp and those beautiful wide eyes open and stares up at him with fear. "Go back to sleep." Chanyeol orders, sensing the other was in a bad mood. Kyungsoo quickly close his eyes despite that he was too afraid to go back to sleep. 

 

Questions such as what if he kills him in his sleep? What if Chanyeol do something while he is asleep? Rang through his head and he clench on the fabric of Chanyeol's shirt in fear. He whimpers softly unable to fall asleep like Chanyeol had told him to. Chanyeol glares down at the boy on his lap, and gently tilts his head up by the chin. "I know you aren't asleep, so talk to me baby." Kyungsoo swallows the little saliva he has and cautiously look up at Chanyeol. 

 

The man didn't smile back at him, and that makes Kyungsoo all the note frightened by him. "W-what...?" He stutters unintelligently, eyes darting around to look at something else other than Chanyeol. And Chanyeol wasn't having of that as he tugs the smaller by the chin to direct his attention to him. "Look at me when you talk. Number one rule. Tell me. Am I scary?" He question a grin breaks across his face. His thumb mindlessly caressing Kyungsoo's soft chin. 

 

Biting his lips in fear, he wonders how can he answer such question. He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter