Leave The Lift?

This Is: BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung… just… will you calm down for a moment?” Namjoon raised a hand and placed it on the elder’s shoulder. Jin was shaking like a leaf, palms all sweaty and sore from prying the lift doors open.

 

Jin spun around and raised his voice, “I-I can’t! You never know what it’s like to be claustrophobic! So, don’t argue with me!” His cheeks were puffed with redness and the signs of fatigue from his facial features didn’t escape Namjoon’s eyes.

 

Placing both hands on the elder’s shoulders this time, Namjoon calmly replied, “Hyung it’s okay… I’m sure the other members will realise that we’ve been missing for a long time and come to our rescue. We’ll be out of this place in no time.”

 

“N-No… they will never realise that we’ve been gone for so long…” The elder’s shoulders drooped slightly. “Yoongie will be stuck in his studio and so will Hoseokie. Jiminie and Taehyungie will be stuck to each other’s hip, playing with Yeontan. And Jungkookie will be busy with his video games.” Jin squatted down and buried his face in his arms, “We’re doomed for sure Joon! We’re doomed!” The elder cried out loud.

 

“Hey hyung… look at me… come on…” The leader encouraged the elder to raise his head. The moment Namjoon’s eyes met that of Jin’s, Namjoon could feel the trepidation pouring out of his soul. “All is well hyung… all is well…” The leader muttered slowly in an attempt to soothe the anxious nerves of the elder before pulling him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter