Goalkeeper

This Is: BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ok here’s your room.” Their manager Jin handed Taehyung the key cards to their hotel room as Jungkook looked on. “Just directly opposite Yoongi and Jimin.”

 

“Yeah do remember to rest well. I need your condition to be in the best form for tomorrow.” Jin sighed as he thought back to the game earlier when Hoseok decided to perform a header but got smashed in the face instead by the soccer ball. Needless to say, blood was flowing out of his nose like a broken faucet and he had to be called off the field. “Especially you Jungkook you’re our star player. I don’t want anything to happen to you tonight. No hanky-panky tonight Taehyung.” Jin glared at the goalkeeper whilst their youngest player pouted beside them. Ignoring their whines, Jin trudged back to their assigned team vehicle.

 

Taehyung leaned forward and whispered into his boyfriend’s ear, “I’ll promise to go easy tonight.” To which, Jungkook giggled at the thought.

 

“I heard that!” Jin barked from the end of the corridor as he waited patiently for the lift to arrive.

 

“This hyung is such a spoiler…” The goalkeeper grumbled as Jungkook snickered and opened the door into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter