Chapter 4

Mentally and Physically Drained

Today starts the break for the week and the members of Rocket Girls decided to visit Korea for the week and to get to know WJSN members. WJSN members were really happy to see them and brought them all around Korea but they all had troubles with Meiqi.

They had a pretty hard time constraining Meiqi, it's most likely the stress from both group is pressing so hard on her that her whole mind is totally focus on practice so much. On the first day, she woke up at 3am thinking she have a flight at 4am but then to realise that she had 1 week break but then she cant get back to sleep so she went over to the practice room to train instead but to collapse again after a few hours of dancing only to be found by Exy in the morning and supported her back to the dorm.

"This cannot go on Meiqi ya"
"Do you want to go see a doctor?"
"You are getting way too stress"

"I am fine"
“I just…”

“You need to learn to relax”
“Being the leader doesn’t mean you carry all the burden yourself”
“Learn to let go”
“In WJSN, who is the one leading the dance practice usually?”
“It’s you and Bona”
“Learn to trust your members”

“…”

“Get some rest”
“I already spoke to the managers, they will help reschedule your schedule”
“Also, follow me to the hospital later”

“Why?”
“I told you I’m fine”

“You are getting thinner and with debut and comeback coming up”
“I want you to get a full check up”

“Okay okay”

Later with the Manager

“Meiqi”
“Actually the recording and dance for both WJSN and Rocket Girls is already almost completed”
“Maybe just a little adjustment to do”
“After the 1 week break ends, you will stay in Korea for another 1 week first to finish things up here”
“The following week in China, and it will be kept this way till further notice”
“Yamy will take charge in China when you are gone”

“Okay”

Everyone can see that she have started to relax and not hold on so tight anymore, the talk with Exy really helped.

“Come on, since this is settled, lets go”

“Where are you guys going?” Eunseo ask Exy while the other members of Rocket girls just stood there watching due to the language barrier.

“I’m bringing her to the Hospital for a bit, you guys can go out and explore, we will be back for dinner”

After saying Hospital, the girls was alerted

“Hospital? Meiqi, you’re sick?” Xuanyi asked with concern

“Ani, she is just bringing me for a regular check up”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I am just bringing her for a check up, relax”

“Alright then”

At the hospital

“You are pretty dehydrated and severely underweight, I will put you on IV and you rest for a bit”

Outside the room

“She seems very tensed”

“Yea, she haven’t been able to get enough rest”

“I will run the other test on her after the IV finish, she should be fine”

“Okay thank you doctor”

Later at night

“We have run the required test on you and everything seems to be fine”
“But do take note, you are severely underweight so your blood pressure will drop if you exhaust yourself too much”
“That will cause dizziness and might even faint”

“Other than that she is okay doctor?”

“Yes, I have prescribed some vitamins for you”
“Do collect them later”

“Thank you doctor”


I might be rewriting this story...
I kept getting stuck here and there and even after this chapter, idk how to continue
I need help *cries*