Chapter 3

Mentally and Physically Drained

It was tiring, its just merely less than a month and i almost can't take it anymore...
My whole mind is fuzzy due to lack of sleep and i didnt have appetite due to that as well.

In Korea

"Due to Exy request, i think we should give Meiqi some rest"
"We will be giving you guys 1 week break since we are actually ahead of our schedules and the break will start tomorrow"
"We also got confirmation from China side that they will be giving them 1 week break as well for the same reason"

"Thank you Manager-nim"

"It's alright, we know Meiqi need to rest as well"
"Now lets get back to practice"

In China

"Guys please gather"
"We are giving you guys 1 week break from tomorrow on"

Cheers were heard in the room from the other girls but the respond from the leader is different

"Why suddenly a break?"
"Shouldnt we be working harder since we got less than a month till debut?"

"You guys are already ahead of our training schedule and the management decided that you guys deserve a break"
"Especially you Meiqi"

*sigh*
"Alright, can we go back to practice now?"

"Yes yes"

So for the next 1 week i can stay in Korea for proper practice with the group, thats good...

At Night

"Bona Unnie i'm back"

"You are early today!"

"Yea, they gave us break in China and ended practice early today"
"Lets start practice tonight so you can go back to the dorm"

"You meant we can go back"

"I still got to help Xuanyi with the other dance"

"She went break already, she got a call from China saying that today practice was just a revision from the day before so she went back to rest already"

"Aish, that girl..."
"Let start unnie"

After 1 hour, Bona decided it was time to stop practice since she have already covered everything for the day so she walk over to the stereo to off the music until she heard a loud thud, she immediately turn and saw Meiqi on the ground panting heavily.

"MEIQI!"

Meiqi laid flat down, hand on her chest and just kept panting. Bona grab a bottle of water and ran over then supported Meiqi onto her body and open the water for Meiqi. Meiqi tried to grab the bottle but she was so weak that it just slipped out from her hand and dropped onto the ground, making the floor wet. Bona immediately pick it up after a small amount of it spilled and tried to feed Meiqi instead. Both of them was tearing up, one was due to the weakness of her body and another due to the suffering of the girl infront of her.

"Meiqi, are you okay?"
"Can you stand?"

Meiqi try to stand but her legs were weak, her body finally collapse.... 

Bona tries to support her and carefully get her to the Couch and laid her down there.

"You wait for me here, i go get someone to send you to the hospital"

"No, unnie wait"

"Wae?"

"I will be fine in awhile, it's not the first time"

"What?" 
"What do u mean by it's not the first time?"
"This is not the first time you collapse like this?"

"No, i have been like this the past few nights here, but i will be fine in a bit"
"I just didnt expect my body to give up so early today"

"Why didnt you tell me?!"
"I could have let you rest!"

"Thats the reason why i didnt want to tell you, i dont want ot hold up practice"

"You..." *sigh*
"Have you eaten today?"

"A light sandwich eariler, i have no appetite recently"

"You wait here,  i go get some food for you"

"No need, i have no appetite"

"Don't argue with me, you collapse because you have nearly no bed rest and not even eating well!"

Meiqi fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Bona. As Bona was walking to the practice room, she saw Xuanyi walking there as well.

"Xuanyi?"

"Eh Bona? Why are you here?"

"She collapsed"

"Bwo?!"

"She collapsed eariler, i came out to get food for her"
"Let's go in"

They enter the room and spotted Meiqi sleeping peacefully on the couch. They decided not to wake her up and call their manager to send them back to their dorm, as the manager is helping to carry her to the van, being a light sleeper she wasnt been, she woke up groggily.

"Oppa?"
"Where are we going?"
"Bona unnie?"

"Heading back to the dorm, you can eat when we are back"

"What about practice?"

"Stop mentioning practice, i was planning to stop the practice for the day eariler when you collapse"
"You need to rest"

"..."

"Stop worrying so much, you are on track"
"We also have 1 week rest from tomorrow on, i think the management decided to stop practice for both side"
"Use the time to rest, now you get some sleep while we are on the way back"


Hi!! I was supposed to write one chapter yesterday but i was out for Twice Concert so i fell asleep after reaching home.
Please drop me some comments on how this story should progress!!