Chapter 1

Mentally and Physically Drained

“Now for the 1st and 2nd place, Xuanyi and Meiqi please step forward”
“Congratulations to Meiqi! You will be the Centre for the newly formed group!”

Everything went by like a dream, from starting the show with the ranking of 16th to now, me being the 1st, I have mixed feelings. I know Xuanyi wants to end this and return to the girls because actually, me too. It’s great to know that so many people support us here is China and also this gives us the chance to showcase our true ability to everyone but having to debut here is really a dream.

“Yuehua have planned, the practice will be on alternate days”
“So you guys will be taking midnight flights everyday”
“This will continue until the showcase of both the debut and the comeback”

This will take a toll on Xuanyi’s body, she wont be able to take it

“Can I fly alone?”
“I will take the responsible as the leader in China and fly back and forth everyday and record down the practice for Xuanyi to practice in Korea”
“She can return to China weekly to check on the progress with the group and head back for Korea”

“In that case, you will need to help her practice yourself in Korea”
“The teacher will only be teaching you in China”

“Yes, and instead of flying back in the midnight”
“Can the schedule be change to me being in China in the morning and Korea at night?”

“I don’t see why not but you would not have time to rest”

“I have to take charge as the leader in China that why I want to be there in the morning"
"If I only return on alternate days, the others would have to wait for me before they can move on.”
“Having Exy in Korea, I can just return at night to learn the lessons I missed from my members”

“Okay, you have a point”
“This will start from next week on”

“Okay”

I think this plan will be better for Xuanyi so she got more time to rest…

The week started with me flying to China at 4am for the 6am practice and flying back to Korea at 4pm for the 6pm practice daily.
The first day of practice in China, I brought Xuanyi with me and I told her about the plan. She was strongly against it as she insist that there wouldn’t be any time for me to rest but I promise her, I would rest before she let go of the issue.

Honestly speaking, there isn’t really any time for me to rest. Having to have a surge in popularity need me to be on standby almost 24/7. After discussion with Yuehua due to CF in China, we decided that every week Xuanyi return to China with me, practice will continue as per usual in the morning and all the CF to be push to the night so we will be staying in China for 1 and a half day till 4pm the next day.

The first week was tough.
As many of the songs is new to me, it needs time for the new songs to go in to my head. Having the need to memories so many songs in 3 days and to record time really took a toll mentally as well as physically.
4 Korean track with the Chinese version of the title and 10 Chinese track, the recording of each track was really difficult. I was lucky that out of the 10 Chinese tracks, 8 was from the show hence I only had to learn 2 new ones.

I know they pack all the recordings of all the songs to 3 days so that we can start learning the dance earlier but it was really hard on us.
I don’t know should I be happy that now I have more parts on our title track after my surge in popularity as it was really tiring to record. Being a perfectionist, I had to make sure that each part I sing is to my expectations and to the producer expectations as well.
After all tracks are done recording, we had to learn the dance. Having bare minimum rest is not making me feel good while learning the dance. I was literally surviving on Black Coffee every single day.
Getting on flights at 4am gives me 2 hours rest before starting my practice at 6am and in that 2 hours of rest includes having my breakfast as well before reaching the practice room.
From 6am all the way to 12pm was none stop practice until 2 hours break for lunch. During lunch break, other than eating our lunch, I also gave my members time to consult me on parts that they are unsure of so that they got more time to learn.
After lunch was practice all the way before we call it a day at 4pm and that was the time we bid goodbye and to see them the next day and also time for me to head back to Korea for practice.
The 2 hours flight back was the same as the flight there so I had my dinner before heading back to the practice room. Usually Bona unnie and Xuanyi was the only one waiting for me in the room as the rest left to rest. Bona unnie helped me record down each day’s practice for me to watch and after teaching me the dance she would head back to rest and Xuanyi will stay.
From 8pm to 11pm I would teach her the practice in China before I make her go back to the dorm to rest. I would stay in the practice room to learn and familiarise myself with our title track dance daily until 3am before heading back to the dorm to wash up and get ready to fly off to China again.
During the day that that Xuanyi follows me back, Morning was fixing the dance as a group and making sure that Xuanyi is on track and is following the positions well. It follows by having the night filled with CF filmings and the first week lasted till 5am as they really squeezed 7 CF filming for us and i can see the other girls was very tired after reaching the dorm at 6am. The next day practice was pushed to 9am upon my request to the company and they agreed to my explaination of filming ended late. I was quite glad i get to have a proper 2 hours sleep on the bed after 1 week of sleeping on the plane but i couldnt really sleep well, i guess its the stress buliding up and it was hard for me to fall asleep...

             To summarize my daily schedule is as follows

4am to 6am – Flight to China

6am to 12pm – Practice

12pm to 2pm – Lunch + Practice

2pm to 4pm – Practice

4pm to 6pm – Flight to Korea

6pm to 8pm – Getting to know the progress of the dance in WJSN

8pm to 11pm – Teaching Xuanyi the dance from morning

11pm to 4am – Practice


I decided to make this into a chaptered story as i don't really have time to finish the whole thing as a one shot. 
I still have one more story that is half written and not posted haha.
Sorry to let you guys know that my update would be slow as i would only be able to fully use my time to write during my off day.
As i haven start on my next chapter, maybe you guys could drop me a comment on how the story should go?