1st time

❤✿ I fell in ❤.....with a dog. ❤✿

2nd tail: the first time they meet...

HyukJae POV

I was walking down the streets on my way to school when i see kyuhyun stands in front of his house playing his PSP console. I sigh and said, “Yah, maknae,”

The maknae then look up and grin at me.

Wait.. is that a dog behind him?

“Oh! Hyung! Morning~~”

“Morning. Who’s behind you?”

Then the thing flinch and peek it’s head out.

Holy, that thing got eyes, nose and mouth! is he a human!?

Kyuhyun chuckle and kneel down, facing the thing behind him, “donghae ah, you need to go back right now. Here, you can have my PSP. Make sure to charge it once the battery is low okay? You know right?”

The thing nod and said, “ne!”

Kyuhyun chuckle and ruffle the thing’s hair and the thing walk back into the house.

And wait, did i see a doggy tail swaying here and there!?

Kyuhyun then look at me and walk towards me, hanging his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

“dont you dare to talk about that to other people in school or else, i’ll bring everyone of your magazine and scatter it around at school. Arraseo?” kyuhyun said in his dark voice.

“A-a-arasseo.”

“Good” he let go of me and said, “Shoot the questions. Now.”

“Okay...”

“...”

“NOW! WHO THE hell is that thing!?” i shouted.

Kyuhyun chuckle and said, “ human, duh.”

“You  brat! Even you yourself know it’s not a human! What human with dog ears and tails wagging here and there!?”

“Hyukjae, did you ever heard about human-dog spesies?” kyuhyun said.

This brat directly say my name!!!

“The hell with that human dog spesies! I never heard!”

“ah, that explain your weak grade in science.” Kyuhyun said and smirk,

“Shut up. I always score 80 and above.”

“oh? Try beat me in the next test.”

“Right, i’ll show it to you, genius freak.”

Kyuhyun chuckle and said, “Hyung, you should really control your emotions. That red hair of yours really suit you with your temper.”

I smirk, “well, sorry for being such an .”

“well, you are. Pain in the hyung.”

“you brat!!” i playfully hit his arm.

Kyuhyun chuckle and said, “Alright stop it here~ we better make our way to school right now or else, you’re going to die when the fangirls are out.”

Damn, he’s right. I sigh and we both started walking.

“Kyu..”

“Hmm?”

“How does it feels like if we’re popular?”

Kyuhyun stop his walk and look at me directly, “I shoot that question back to you hyung. You’re the one popular, not me. tch.”

I look at him and hit his head lightly, “Talking about me huh? What about you? Your voice is the only ingredient to make girls swoon over you and making you popular in a blink of an eye.”

He smirk and said, “Still, i’m not that popular like you doing your  hip .”

I look away and said, “tch, what about your voice and you so called charisma when you sing and you wink at some fangirls, making them faint?”

“That’s just the way how much they love me.”

“They love me more”

“yeah i know. They love me more than you.”

“Tch.” I said and we both start walking again.”

. . . . . .

“OPPPPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

Wait, did i hear the fangirls scream?

I look at kyuhyun who look behind, turn his head to me and smirk.

“well, we’ll meet in the next life, hyukjae oppa~” kyuhyun said and hide inside the bush,which is directly behind him.

I look behind and gasp, starts to run away, shouting, “ YOU CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

. . . . .  . .

Kyuhyun POV

“pfttt....kekekeke” i said as i take a peek from the bush.

Oh~ line’s clear.

I jump out from the bush and resume walking.

 

Finally reach the school, i walk towards my locker and lean against it. waiting for the red head.

 

“D-damn you, brat.” Hyukjae said as he lean tiredly against his locker, which is next to mine.

I chuckle and said, “Have a nice morning jog ain’t you?”

He punch me on my arm and said, “S-stop with the teasing... didn’t you s-see.. *pant* that.. *pant* i’m... *pant* TIRED!?”

I chuckle and open up the locker and said, “Sorry hyung, but i didn’t see any tiredness written in your face.”

“You...need damn spectacles” hyukjae said as he open the hic locker and pull out some books.

 

Class ended quickly.

Because the teachers are ert and wanted to see the basketball competition in the big stadium which is located near the canteen.

Or maybe..

The teachers wanted to see a sweaty Choi Siwon.

I sigh and watch the students leave the classroom, leaving only me and sleeping red head.

I then look at my phone and smile slightly, what is my puppy doing right now...?

I decide to call the cute creature.

“Annyeonghaseyo...?”

“A-annyeonghaseyo...”

Aigo! His cute voice!!!!!!

Donghae ah?”

“k-kyuhyun?”

“Ne~ it’s me!”

k-kyu..when will you come home..?”

“umm? Not sure? Why?”

i-i’m bored.. there’s nothing much to do here... i’m alone here too... a-and.. i’m scared..”

Awww... hear his cute puppy voice. I can imagine the sad face plastered on his features, his teary eyes, and his tail slowly swaying here and there, his doggy ears..aww...

“aigo... i’ll be going home right now. Okay? In the meanwhile, just play with my PSP. Okay?”

“a-are you sure...?”

yeah, i’m sure cutie puppy..~”

e-err..*blush* n-ne...”

I chuckle and said, “See you later my puppy~”

“n-ne.”

And the both of us hang up.

I smile and put the phone back in my pocket when i hear a soft chuckle.

I look at hyukjae who look at me.

“Pftt..” he said.

I blush and drag him by ear and said, “W-we’ll be going to my house.”

“pfft....kekekek” hyukjae said.

“S-shut up hyung!!” i shout, flushed face.

 

p/s: sorry for not updating this fanfic for a long time... T^T sorry to my dear readers..