Intro

❤✿ I fell in ❤.....with a dog. ❤✿

 

1st tail: Introduction

God damnit! What happend to me!? what is this feeling!? I throw my monkey plushie to the floor, watching the poor abused plushie hit the floor, looking at me with it’s big eyes. “Eunhyuk ah! tell me! what is this feeling!? Why is my stomach acting weirdly whenever i’m with that dog-boy!?”

                Well, eunhyuk is the name of my plushie.

                Eunhyuk look at me with it’s big black eye. Nothing to say. I groan and throw my chocolate plushie towards the floor.

                “why the hell can’t you talk!?” i shouted.

                Of course, he’s a plushie, stupid airhead.

                Argh, damnit, i sit on the floor,leg crossed and pout, “Such a dumb me , i know plushie can’t talk ,and yet, .. argh!” i lay flat on the floor, eyes watching the ceiling.

Name: Lee Hyukjae
Age: 17 years old
Spesies: human.. duh

 

“donghae ah~ come here boy~” said my friend, kyuhyun. I let out an “arf” and runs towards him with my two legs of course. I stand infront of kyuhyun and wags my tail. Kyuhyun chuckle and ruffle my head, in fact, carassing my dog ear.

                “here’s an ice-cream for you, you can eat it right?” kyuhyun said as he hands me an ice-cream. I nod and take the ice-cream, the ice-cream as if i’m lapping my milk.

                Kyuhyun smile and said, “come on, let’s sit right there~” and pointed to a bench.

                Oh and, just to tell you, we’re in the park right now.

                I smile and nod and walk with him and sit as we reach the bench.

                The passerby then look at me and let out a squeal, some let out an eww and some let out an aww... i look at kyuhyun, confused at the reaction i got. Kyuhyun chuckle and ruffling my hair. “Don’t mind them.”

                Kyuhyun then look at me and wipe my ice cream near my mouth and said, “Is it only you or there’s some other people like you?” I then answer and said, “There’s some like me, like my daddy, mommy and my brother.”

                Kyuhyun then said, “How does  this happend? how can you enter this world then?”

                I pout and said, “It all begins with my curiousity. When mommy told me that if we ever walk into the forest and met up with a portal and step in there, we’ll arrive this human world and transform to what i am now. In order to go back to my own world, i must bring someone i trust to the portal and let him meet my parents.”

                “Then what happend?”

                “After that, that person whom i trust can make a choice whether to forget about me and live as a normal human or either wants me to become a normal human and live  with him/her.”

                “That’s...weird...”

                I let out a puppy whimper and said, “Of course... but i’m sooooooo curious that i walked into the forest and this is what happend to me!” Kyuhyun was about to say something when i look at him and smile, “But thanks to God that i meet you! :D”

                Kyuhyun then gasp and giggle, ruffling my hair and carassing my doggy ear.

Name: Lee Donghae
Age: 16 years old
Spesies: Human-Dog

 

I was walking towards my house after the boring tuition when i heard a cute dog voice coming from the bushes of the forest. Curious, i walk towards the bushed and take a peek just to find a cute guy in normal casual clothes, dog ears, with tail.

                The cute creature then look around, before he burst into tears and said, “Uwahh.. i should be a good boy and stay with omma instead of coming here!! omma!!!”

                Chuckling, i walk towards the creature which startled him, making him runs towards the  nearby bushes and take a peek at me.

                I smile and squad down, hands held out for him and said, “Come here, i’m not a bad guy. Here, there’s some food for you” and place a box of fried chicken.

                The cute dog human creature then look at the box of fried chicken with puppy eyes and said, “c-can i?”

                I smile and nod. “Yeah! Sure! I’m not going to hurt you!”

                The creature then surprised me with his sudden hug, warm hug and my face, like a puppy his owner face and said, “thank you!!!!!!”

                He then eat the chicken –sorry onew- hungrily and i carass his dog ear, looking at him.

                He is indeed like a cute puppy.

Name: Cho Kyuhyun                                                                                                  
Age: 17 years old
spesies: human~

 

“omma! Omma! Haehae dissappeared!?” i shout as i run around the house to find omma. Omma’s head then popped out from the kitchen and said, “Well? Of course he dissappeared, he went out to buy some food arent he?”

I shook my head and said, “NO! He went into the forest!”

Omma’s jaw dropped down the floor and shaked my shoudlers, “How is he!?”

I pout and said, “I don’t know...”

Omma then calm down and said, “Ah...it’s kind of omma’s fault too for saying that story to him., knowing that he’s a curious puppy.” I pout and said, “Next time omma shouldn’t tell any stories about human world.” This time it’s umma’s time to pout, “But...” “Omma!” “Fine..”

I then look at the place where donghae usually sleeps. The sofa,which is specially for him , filled with many plushies and sigh, “Omma, where can we find him?” Omma sigh and said, “I don’t know sungmin dear..” “Um.. i think he went into human world...”

Umma nod and said, “There’s might be possibility..”

I sigh and sit on donghae’s sofa, carassing one the plushie, which he name it fishy and said, “Donghae ah, when will you come back...?”

Name: Lee Sungmin
Age: 17 years old
spesies: Human-dog, donghae’s older brother.