Two worlds collided and crashed into one another

UNKNOWN

It's been exactly a week since the famous idol had contacted you. You were kinda on your toes and were on edge. Now that you had witnessed and had evidence of his private relationship- your were a target if it could get out.

With your knowledge of what had happened you wanted to be brainwashed. You wanted nothing to do with it- you had nothing to do with it- but now you were an accessory to it.

All because some idiot couldn't type the proper numbers- resulting to your phone to be violated with viral bull.

You wanted to talk to someone about this but then they'd be an assecory too and you didn't want to drag any one down with you.

"방탄소년단 is killing it with the charts with fake love." Snippets of fake love appeared on the screen at work and you cringed he was ever where and it was annoying.

I love you so bad. Love you so bad.

You tried hard not to listen to the new cast but it was hard. All the girls in the cafe were obsessed and into the screen talking about how cute jungkook was and blah blah blah. But really if they only knew he was dating they would die of hatred.

You wiped off the tables extra hard trying to get the anger out of you. Seeing his face had mad you mad. "ing bangtan- ing jungkook- ing everything." You said to your self hoping no one would hear you.

But some young girls across the room were staring and whispering at you while you went all bat on the table. The table should be beyond clean by now.

You stopped when you felt satisfied the table was clean and moved on to the next. Taking it out on it again.

You came back to reality when you heard laughing. You looked up and noticed the young girls in their school uniforms cracking up.

You slowly rose up from the table feeling awkward and you slightly iched your head. And walked away.

Finally it was over but the talking about him remained. All the young girls were raving about bangtan and jungkook.

You rolled your eyes again. This is  ing annoying. You thought

You finished cleaning up and went up to the front to cashier waiting for costumers to come in. It was a slow day. Not many people came in on Mondays. So you sat in the high chair hiding your phone under the counter to play a game on it.

Candy crush was old but you were still into it. It was a fun way to pass time plus you were almost off. Another hour and you'd be free of this hell. You were on level 50 still trying to pass it since yesterday. You were almost there when your phone popped out a text message causing you to lose the game yet again.

"Son of a ," you blurted and a couple was standing in front of you waiting to have their order taken.

You bowed a couple of times hoping off the chair and waited for them to make up their minds.

"I would like two iced americanos please," the man asked.

You rang it up, "that would be 10.64," you said waiting for them to give you their card. When he gave it to you you swiped it and give him his card back. "Your ticket number is 34," you said. His girlfriend glared at you. You just looked at her. So she rolled her eyes.

When they walked away you gave her the finger under the counter.

The place started to get busy at the last minute so you were occupied for the next half hour before it calmed down again.

Finally being able to sit down again you went to your messages.

+82 (02) 491-7265: don't think I had forgot about you and your knowledge of my private life. Ive been busy so I haven't got to contact you till now.

Great he was still going to harass you. What did he want with you? What were you going to do? He had more power than you! He had an army, literally. (Lol see what I did there?)

You sat there thinking about how to reply to that without stirring the pot. But eventually you would stir the out of it if he kept it up.

You: didn't I say that I wouldn't say anything why don't you believe me? 
 

+82 (02) 491-7265: I don't trust your kind

That made you angry.

What was that supposed to mean? You didn't like the sound of it and your face became fire hot. Out of anger.

You: my kind huh? And exactly what kind are you catagorizing me in?

•••

+82 (02) 491-7265: poor
+82 (02) 491-7265: non famous
+82 (02) 491-7265:  a nobody
+82 (02) 491-7265: unattractive 
•••

You: okay okay I get it I'm not famous doesn't mean I'm out to get your kind. I don't wnat nothing from you! you texted me your theing idiot who typed in my number and you expect me to want somthing?! 

You: no actually I do want somthing for you to leave me the alone

+82 (02) 491-7265: why are you being rude

You: you started it

+82 (02) 491-7265: What ever

You: listen what do you want? What can I do for you to leave me alone?

He didn't text back he didn't text back for a while and your shift had only 15 minutes left. So you hurried and cleaned up for the next person who had to come in after you and In the midest of all that your phone vibrated in your back pocket and you froze but kept doing what you had to do. You were hanging out with your boyfriend tonight so you needed to get off on time.

After the next person can in for their shift you gathered your belongings and headed outside to the nearest bus station. When the bus arived only then did you look at you phone wearyingly 

+82 (02) 491-7265: What I want is for you to meet me so I can go through your phone and erase all the evidence of me ever existing in your world.

You: good cos I want you out of it.

+82 (02) 491-7265: great :)  how's today sound?

You were angry-

You- the sooner the better.