Answer the phone you ing

UNKNOWN

*Unedited*

______________

Today 2:11 am

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: I can't ing believe you Lee Jieun! Did you really think that I wouldn't find out? That I would be blinded by the evil that is you. When was it that you thought it was okay to cheat on me? To break my heart? I wanted to be a good man for you! I changed my self for you now I don't know who I am anymore! For you even though I was weak I could pretend to be strong. Love is mad. This is so mad. I loved you so much and now what am I left with. Fake love? It's funny how I thought I could trust you. Give you everything, love you. But all I was left with was fake love. Thanks for destroying me. Destroying us.

Read at 9:32am

 

Today 9:34am 

 

 

You: I think you got the wrong number.....

Read at. 9:34 am

 

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: quit the bull Jieun! Why did you change your number like I wouldn't find out. Like I wouldn't be seeing you next week at the gaeyo dae jun awards? Like we won't have to be in the same room ever again!

 

••• typing 

 

You : seriously   You got the wrong number, im not lee Jieun.  

 

 

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: 

 

••• 

 

+82 (02) 491-7265:

 

 

The person on the other side stoped texting and you wondered who this mysterious man was? Was this lee Jieun the famous IU? If so could this man be one of her rumored to be boyfriends? This stranger did say that they would see each other at gaeyo daejun a place for celebrities.... nah that's like a one in a million chance a celebrity could be texting you. Get it together.

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: wow you really stooped a low one Jieun 👏🏻👏🏻 thanks for continuously keeping up your act. You don't know anything right? You didn't cheat right? You love me still right? 

 

 

You: dude 

You: I'm not this Jieun girl.

 

 

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: 

•••

 

+82 (02) 491-7265:

 

 

 

 

 

 

You threw your phone across the bed. Your hair disheveled. Light from the early morning peeked three the blinds and you hoped to start the day off right. But now you had someone harassing you claiming that you were a cheating named Jieun. 

 

You peeked to see if the perpetrator had hung up or not. They hadn't. What was you supposed to do? Answer? No this was a stranger. Plus this stranger was angry. 

 

Missed FaceTime call...

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: What are you so afraid of Jieun? Can't answer because it's really you. Can't face the truth. Can't look me in my eyes now? Don't wanna feel guilty for making me hurt for you? ANSWER THE ING PHONE. Malhaebwa! Tell me why you did this? Tell me why you got me over here crying over you? Tell me why you hurt me. Show your self! 

Delivered 

 

You didn't dare look at the message. You only read it from the lock screen not knowing what to do or say to this person anymore. He was going ballistic over this one particular girl and you weren't her. It wasn't your problem. All you had to do was block him and be on your way. You didn't have to keep running in circles trying to get him to understand that you weren't who he thought you was. 

 

Plus this other girl sounds awful. You would never have the heart to cheat on someone and break their heart. You kind of felt bad for the poor guy. Whoever he was. 

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: oh no don't ignore me now! Your going have to deal with the consequences of your actions. Don't think that you can do whatever you want and get away with it. 

Delivered

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: ANSWER THE ING PHONE YOU CHEATING . 

Delivered

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: explain to me this! What was I to you? Was I anything to you at all? How come I fell for you so hard and lost myself only for you to give your self to someone else?

Delivered 

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: tell me this why can't I see myself without you? What even is life now. I've been shooken up and I feel dysfunctional. I hate that guy. If I ever find out who his I'll beat his . 

Read at 9:56 am 

 

 

You: •••

You:   I swear I'm not Jieun. I'm y/n 

Read at 9:56am

 

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: •••

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: prove it. 

Read at 9:57am 

 

You: fine. 

You: how what do you want me to do so you'll leave me alone? 

 

 

 

Your heart drop out of your chest and you didn't know what you could possibly do in a situation like this. You wanted to prove him wrong so he would stop harassing you but at the same time you just woke up and you looked a mess. Not that you had to impressed the poor boy but you would never let anyone just see you like this. 

 

You rushed to the bathroom and combed your hair and brushed your teeth. Your phone kept going off in the background and you ignored it as you tried to make your self presentable.

 

 

 

He kept calling and calling as you tried to go as fast as you could. You pulled your hair back and quickly washed your face and payed it dry. You ran out to pick up your phone.

 

2 missed calls from unknown

 

You ran back to the bathroom to put some mascara on lightly.

 

 

 

You came back out and he had hung up again.

 

+82 (02) 491-7265: answer if you are who you say you are JIEUN 

 

you: •••

 

You began typing    A reply but- 

 

 

 

You hesitated but continued anyways accepting the call from the infuriated man. 

 

Connecting.....

 

You held your breath with every second meeting the man from the other side not excatly knowing what to do next. 

 

 

 

He paused as he took you and realizing who you were and NOT Jieun. He had made a mess and was unable to go back now. You wanted to smirk but at the same time you couldn't breath. There on your phone was the Jeon jungkook front man of 방탄소년단. You tried not to freak out so the only thing you could do was stair.

 

"I don't know what to say other that sorry for harassing you," he looked down looking sad more that angry. He seemed disappointed like he hoped you were her. Which was sad because he shouldn't want to see someone who cheated on him.

 

"I-it's okay, are you satisfied now so we can part ways." You wanted to run, run as far as way as you could from this situation this was one hell of a morning. Harassment and now you were harboring a deep secret that you wish you could forget.

 

He looked back up at you and you could see the hurt in his eyes and you felt bad. "Yeah I'm okay, but now I feel worse," he said stairing intently at you. 

 

Your stomach turned and you couldn't sit still your eyes bouncing everywhere but his. "Why?"

 

"Because ..."

 

 

 

 

You raised your eyebrows waiting for him to continue.

 

"Because now you know who I am and what is going on how will I know you won't go to the tabloids and expose me and Jieun?"

 

You knew this was coming. Damn it you should have never answerd this call you should have never thought that him seeing you would fix everything it only made it worse. Like said you could have just blocked him and called it a day. You would have rolled out of bed just fine and now you were stairing into the eyes of a international celebrity. 

 

This was a big no no. 

 

"I won't I promise." 

 

"That's what they all say," he sighed.

 

"How much money do you want yo stay quiet? How much would it take for you to keep your word," 

 

You drew your head back. " this is none of my business is has nothing to do with me don't drag me into this! You texted me and went off and exposed your self without checking yo make sure that it was her! I want no part of this and I don't wnat your money.

 

"Why because the magazines will give you more?" 

 

"No because I'm not the type to take money from strangers or anyone for that matter. Listen I don't wnat your money I'll keep my word for free. I'll delete your number and pretend this never happened. 

 

"Oh but it did," 

 

You sighed. You were annoyed. 

 

There was a knock at the door from jungkooks side of the call. "We're leaving in an hour." 

 

You knew that voice you wish you didn't. 

 

"Okay, hyung," jungkook said his head turned around. "Oh wait jin hyung I won't be down for breakfast I feel a little sick."

 

"Okay, but get some rest before we all leave," 

 

Dae"

 

He turned back towards the camera and he looked at you. "I'll figure somthing out. You'll hear from me again. Don't change your number aresseo? I gotta go so I can get ready for today's schedules talk to you soon," 

 

He quickly hung up and your phone went back the home screen. 

 

Great what have you Diddley done?