☾  PLOTLINES

 ☾  TWILIGHT  MOON ENTERTAINMENTS FIRST CO-ED GROUP!  APPLY CLOSED_SELECTING MEMBERS!
hOME
PLOTLINES
Cheatsheet
Reviews
Plotline 01
The Mother
Plorline 02
The father
plotline 03
The sun
plotline 04
The Moon
About
Plotline 01 is often seen as the mother of the group by the other members and fans alike. Like a real mother, she can be a little protective over her little chicks and would do anything she could to help them.
Position
Main vocalist, dancer
Age-range
1990-1993
Colour 
Red

Gender 
Female
About
Plotline 02 is seen as the counterpart of plotline 01 and is often dubbed the father of the group. Other than having a rather fatherly demeaned, he is known to crack dad jokes every now and again and like plotline 01 would do anything he could for the younger members.
Position
Lead vocalist, lead dancer, rapper
Age-range
1990-1993
Colour 
Orange

Gender 
Male
About 
Plotline 03, unofficially known by fans as the sun of Twilight is known by many to be the vitamin of the group. She is good at bringing up the mood when the members are down and is just an all around joy be around.

Position
Main rapper, lead dancer, vocalist
Age-range 
1994-1995

Colour 
Yellow

Gender 
Female
ABOUT
Song Eunho is commonly dubbed the moon or moon child of Twilight due to his rather unique personality. He is known by the members and fans to have a personality that (in lieu of a better word) is very much 4D.
Position 
Main rapper, vocalist, dancer

Birthdate 
September 1st, 1994

Colour 
Green
Plotline 05
The boisterous
Plotline 06
The bashful
Plotline 07
The prince
Plotline 08
The princess
About
Plotline 05 is often labeled as quite boisterous by those around him. He is known to be the sort of mood maker of Twilight. With a personality as cheerful, noisy and energetic as his, it’s hard not to help raise the mood of those around you, even in quite harsh situations.
Position
Main vocalist, lead dancer
Age-range
1996-1997
Colour
Blue
Gender
Male
About
Plotline 06 may give off an outgoing and energetic vibe on stage, but when it comes to anything other than performing this girl is known to be quite shy and humble and is often reluctant to draw unwarranted attention to herself which can often be hard in her line of work as an idol.
Position
Main dancer, lead vocalist
Age-range
1996-1997
Colour
Indigo
gender
Female
About
Plotline 07 is often called (much to his dismay) the prince of Twilight. Normally this wouldn’t be an issue, but because of him being the second youngest in Twilight, he really wants to shed the soft, sweet image that has seemed to be pushed upon him and would like to be viewed in the same light as the older members and not just as the baby of Twilight.
position 
Main Dancer, Lead vocalist

Age-range
1998-April 1999
Colour
Violet
Gender
Male
About
Asuka Umeko (better known by her stage name Ume), has come to be known as the princess of Twilight, and unlike plotline 07, it’s a title that she thinks suits herself very well. Umeko has always had more of a soft and sweet personality and embraces her inner girly girl without hiding a thing.
Position 
Main vocalist, rapper, dancer

Birthdate
May 4th, 1999
Colour
Pink
Coded by Yeojachinguu