Chapter 002

In This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUNA: 

"Unnie, I don't understand!!" Joy, of Red Velvet, the girl group SMTOWN loved to dote on(SNSD, SHINee, Super Junior, everyone really!), frowned.

"Ah, it takes some time, Sooyoung. I wasn't a good singer at all when we debuted. You're honestly doing so well." I touch her shoulder, reassuredly. 

She pouts and tries the song again. She's doing a duet with EXO's Chen (or Jongdae, as fans and the rest of us at SM like to call him) at our next SMTOWN concert in a couple days. It's her first one and with the way she's singing, you wouldn't be able to tell it's her first time singing a duet, which require plentiful teamwork and coordination. My first one was with Jinki oppa himself. We kissed after the performance was over. The adrenaline rush brought up feelings we didn't even know we harbored.

Flashback: 4 years ago (A/N: as i mentioned before, events are not accurate to real life..so even though the performance below happened only a year before RPPP era, here it'll be 3.5 years ago)

"Can I have this daaanceee.." I sing my falsetto as Onew oppa belts the last notes of "Can I have this Dance?" from the popular Western movie, High School Musical with his rich yet sweet voice.

I'd been gaining a lot more confidence in my singing thanks to Onew oppa's encouragement and training every night. We'd gotten so close because of practicing for this performance and I would miss not seeing him every night, whether it be to practice or just hang out with him as we waited for our members to finish their respective special stages.

The lights slowly dimmed and the stage lowered so we could step out to backstage for the next performers, Super Junior. As they dimmed, Onew oppa reached for my hand with one hand and turned off his mic with the other. 

"Follow me." He whispered. I could just barely hear him and I silently nodded, curious but also incredibly giddy from how well the performance had gone. Although there was one thing. Onew oppa had forgotten the entire second verse because even though I had my back towards him and was running down the stage waving to fans, I didn't hear him sing. I was worried until he started singing the pre-chorus again.

"Let's go somewhere quiet." He guided me past the various SM idols, who congratulated us and let out a hoot when they saw us holding hands. I felt myself blushing and just kept my head down as I half-ran to keep up with his long legs.

Finally, Onew oppa opened the door to a random costume closet and led me in. My heart was beating rapidly as I unknowingly closed and locked the door behind me as if I knew what was about to happen.

He looked at me with his beautiful, soft eyes and held my head in his hands. 

"We did so well. You were so beautiful. I know, you probably noticed I stopped singing for a moment out there." I barely managed to let out a quiet "Yeah" 

"Sunyoung-ah..." Shivers went down my spine as he said my real name. Only the f(x) members, Taemin, Jonghyun oppa, and some of the SM idols called me that, as I was very close with them. "You were breathtaking. I forgot my lines. You're a natural on stage. I-"

I stood on my tiptoes to suddenly touch my lips to his. He was irresistable in that moment. The sweat from the harsh lights on stage, those beautiful eyes, his long hair were just calling my name. 

He hushed to kiss me back and he pushed me back against the wall as the kiss became more aggressive and thirsty. We needed each other like air at that point. 

He reached my back to unhook my dress and I began to take off his blazer when we heard a knock on the door.

"Yah, why is this door locked?" Key oppa cried out from outside. 

My eyes widened as I came back to reality. 

, Onew oppa mouthed, as he brushed his hair back. 

"Kibum-ah, it's me. Gimme a sec. Luna needed help fixing her next costume and I told her I'd help keep the door shut because Taeyeon and Sica are using f(x)'s dressing room to practice." Onew quickly said. I almost laugh but catch myself as I fix my own hair and rehook my dress.

He smiled at me and our lips entwined for another deep kiss and whispers, "Stand next to me at the ending stage and we'll go home together. I'm going back to my apartment, not the dorm tonight. Tell Victoria noona you'll be with me. She'll just think we're getting chicken...which we will be." He winked at me and I find myself blushing. 

"I don't know what's happening but I am so down for it." I smiled back and squeeze his hand. He gives me a random gown to hold for the elaborate lie he made up to Key oppa and opens the door.

"Yah, what took so long? Also, why were you with her? Isn't there a female coordi member for this?" Key oppa looked confused. 

"They were all helping Soshi go with last minute makeup and costume fixes and I didn't want to trouble the members. Oppa happened to be with me anyway." I pat Key oppa's cheek cutely and he ruffled my hair, satisfied with my explanation.

"Kibumie, let's go. We go back on soon." Onew put his shoulder around Key. Before they started walking in the other direction, Onew says, "Alright, I'll see you whenever Luna." He winked at me and Key waved his hand and they walk away.

Onew looks back at me and gives me an air kiss and I wink back at him. 

Present Day:

"Unni, is Sooyoungie done?" Wendy pops into our studio. I nod and motion for her to come in as Joy is ending the song for the last time. 

"Yes, she is. She's doing so well. Are you helping her, Seungwan-ah?" I ask Wendy.

"Yes, unni. She's really improved, hasn't she? Teacher Lee Soo Man is considering giving her as many lives as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter