Chapter 001

In This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUNA:

I nervously look at Victoria unni and close my eyes. f(x) already had gotten two triple crowns on Inkigayo and Music Core, but now it was time for Music Bank to announce who had won for this week. If we won, then we would've sweeped all the music show wins for the past 3 weeks. 

It might be a bit arrogant of me to say so, but I thought Rum Pum Pum Pum was an absolute gem. It was so much fun to dance to and also unique. The SHINee members, also known as our closest friends, loved it and promoted it even more than we did honestly. 

"And the winner is...f(x)!!" The MCs announce.

I smile brightly, hugging Amber unni. From the corner of my eye, I see Krystal and Sulli gesturing for us to come into a group hug. We gather together and jump up and down in excitement before the mic and award are handed to us. 

"Thank you so much for this award. We are so grateful for Lee Soo Man ajhusshi and our manager, choreographer, and producers for this amazing song and album. We would also like to thank our fans for all the love and support. We are so grateful for you in our journey as f(x). Thank you so much again." Sulli smiles brightly. 

We bow to all the fellow artists and I also wave to a couple familiar faces, like KARA's Nicole(Key oppa's ex-girlfriend, who he's still good friends with!), Red Velvet, CNBlue's Jonghyun, and LU:KUS's Choi. 

Our encore goes well as we spend it enact a rock version of RPPP with Amber unni playing air guitar and Soojung and Victoria unni whipping their long hair around. 

~~

I run into the arms of Jinki oppa and kiss his cheek furiously. The past month has been exhausting for me. Amongst filming for variety shows, intense practices, and having individual schedules, I haven't been able to properly engage with my boyfriend of 3 years, also known as SHINee's Dubu Leader Onew. 

"Ah, Sunyoungie, I missed you." He smells the top of my head and sighs, while I rest in his embrace.

"I've missed you so much, oppa." I look up lovingly. 

"Aigoo, look at this two lovebirds." Taemin grins. I smile and go to hug him.

"Missed you, Tae." I say, ruffling his hair. Taemin and I have been best friends since my first day of training as an idol. He was in my group for singing and dancing and we've both come far if I say so myself. Being the same age also helped and we trust each other for everything. Apart from Jinki oppa, I would say he is my closest guy friend. Or maybe him AND Jonghyun oppa. 

"Congrats, girls! Let's celebrate tonight. I've made chicken and Jonghyun's brought loads of beer and we have our karaoke machine." Key oppa says. 

SHINee and f(x) are all gathered in SHINee's dorm room, which is basically a luxurious apartment. We often rotate between our two dorms as hangout areas and we live close by too, so it works out for us. 

"Omo, Kibum oppa, I didn't know you could cook!" Krystal cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter