Be Strong

Daяз то вэgιη ουг ѕтогч
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day,
       Joohyun came to the class and sat down on her bench. Jisoo also came with so dull face as she didn't sleep yesterday night. She yawned so much time. The other friends also came. Jennie asked 
'Are you alright?? You seem to be very tired..' 
She arched her eyebrows.
Jisoo smiled and said 
' I am alright. I didn't sleep well yesterday so only I'm having trouble now ' with that Jisoo signed.
Jennie also signed and said 
'Better you should stay strong on this matter. You didn't speak to him even once. So it all happened for a reason. If you get know him and knowing that already he's taken makes your heart into more scattered than this what you feel now. I could tell everything happen for good only '.

Jisoo also think about it and thought Jennie saying things correctly only better I should think positively. With that 
Jisoo said ' You're the best Jennie. You know what to make me feel better and always take care of me. Thank you for being my bestie all this time. I know it would take time to move on from him but being with you makes me feel better regarding this '.
Jisoo and Jennie hugged.
That time , the class leader announced 
' Guys, our teacher is in meeting with Principal so she asked us to do some work by keeping quiet '
The whole class shouted ' hey '
The class leader make everyone to keep quiet.
Then Seulgi called us
' Jisoo , Jennie come here '

They both gone to Seulgi and Wendy' s place. They sat on their opposite bench. They used to do mini meeting while sitting here. 
Everyone is there.

Irene' s POV 
       I made friends with Joy, Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri, Tzuyu. They all are so friendly. When leader announced teacher is not going to be there. The whole class shouted. Then Yeri said 

'We should put our mini meeting now as there is no teacher going to be here '

Tzuyu said ' Yeah, Yeri I will be going to talk with my boyfriend. Bye '. 
With that she left.
Yeri pouted and said ' I also want a boyfriend '
Everyone laughed at her.
Joy said ' okay calm down Yeri... Wendy, Seulgi call Jisoo and Jennie here. Yeri go and call Rose and Lisa to come here '. The three called them.
Joy turned to me and said 
'I said you on that day about Jisoo right? I'm going to introduce her to you. She is so funny and lovely girl '
I said ' I'm so excited about her. I hope I could be a friend to her '
Joy said ' yeah she's so friendly . She will be a great friend to you '.
All seated surrounding our seats. It's actually like a meeting hall itself. I really love this atmosphere and the classes. 
One girl suddenly said ' Hai Joohyun, I'm Rose. I'm Joy ' s cousin'. I smiled at her and nodded. 
Another girl suddenly said ' Hello I'm Lisa who is best friend of Rose and so close to Rose . I'm so close to Rose than Joy'.
By saying it, she strucked her tongue towards Joy. Joy glared at her. I interrupted their glare by saying 
' You guys know me as Joohyun but you can call me Irene '
Rose said ' OK Irene ' and she smiled.
I turned towards Jisoo. She is really looking like me in some direction. She seems to so pretty and hella cute.I tried to initiate the conversation. But Wendy  beat me before saying anything ' Jisoo, Irene is looking so much like you. Sometimes I feel like you guys are sisters ' .
Seulgi continued ' yes, when I entered our classroom I saw Irene sitting on the bench I thought her as Jisoo only '.
I smiled towards Jisoo and Jennie .
I said ' Hi Jisoo and Jennie '.
Jennie replied with a hi but Jisoo just kept her face so dull and lightly smiled and waved at me. I just nodded. I asked ' what happened Jisoo you seem so dull... Are you not feeling well ????'
Jisoo shaked her heads and said ' I'm little bit tired so that only. Otherwise no problem at all '.
She then smiled but I could feel a sadness in her eyes. She is hiding something. 
Joy said 
'If you're tried Go and take some rest Jisoo. The teacher is also not there so it's better to take some rest '.
She nodded and Yeri said ' I will take her back to her seat '.
She protested ' I can go by myself '.
But Yeri gave her a glare and take her to her place and asked her to take some re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter