I don't know

Daяз то вэgιη ουг ѕтогч
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV 
          The lunch started. I'm so hungry as I didn't have my breakfast probably. Jennie, Rose already went outside the class waiting for me and Lisa. I probably took more time as Lisa also went out. I packed my stuff and when trying to go out. I got crashed by someone. I fell down. I'm so weak to stand up on my own. He offered his hands. I took his hands.I'm so shocked. It's my crush. My heart beat so crazily.

Jin said ' I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming. I'm sorry. Are you alright now?' I'm so nervous by seeing him straight. I tried to act cool 
I said 
'I'm fine. I also didn't see you so sorry '.
From a distance Rose shouted ' Jisoo come fast we are already late '.
I hurriedly said ' OK I will be going '. He just nodded.
I hurriedly went towards my friends. I pushed them to go to canteen quickly. But Lisa said ' Others also will also come. We have to wait for them Jisoo '.
I said ' No Lisa, Jin is there. I can't stand anymore seeing him. '
Rose said ' So that only we called you '.
I signed.
Jennie said ' Better we can go to canteen first. We will catch up with them in canteen '.
Rose and Lisa signed and nodded.

I, Jennie, Rose, Lisa, Yeri, Joy, Seulgi and Wendy would always stick on together in canteen. But yesterday , Joy has gone home before lunch as somethings came up and other 3 has been called by our teachers to help with their stuffs. I hope we all can be together in lunch today. We went to canteen before them.

Jin's POV 
         We went to canteen. I called Joohyun to come and join me in our table like yesterday but she refused as she going to eat together with her friends. I just nodded and went to my friends table. After sitting in my seat I saw Joohyun approaching the table where the Jisoo girl is seated. She is so cute and pretty. I don't know but somethings make me to look her only. I don't what happened to me but I just seeing at her. She looked in my direction. She saw me staring at her. I literally turned my head. I got caught by staring at her. I just signed. The boys infront on me looked over where I looked. Jimin asked ' Are you looking over Joohyun noona?'
I just nodded. I don't want them to know about this as they would started to tease me with that. 
Jungkook asked me ' Is she alright now??? She got friends?'
I said ' yes and she is closest to Jimin's little sister '
Jimin said ' our family is fated to be friends '.
I just nodded.
Namjoon said ' I hope noona would be happy like this forever '.
He turned to Taehyung and said ' better keep her happy always. Otherwise you have to face us '
Taehyung said ' I will be always with her. I will do anything to make her happy. I'm not her boyfriend for the reason. I love her so much. I would fulfill her wishes '.
I smiled at him and said ' You better do it. Otherwise I would break your bones '
Taehyung acted like he's frightened and said ' Jin don't do anything to me. I'm going to live with Joohyun. I want to make her as my family. Please don't make me die. Please '.
He pleaded with the fake act. 
We laughed at him.
He also joined our laugh. I hope he would keep my Joohyun happy.
I signed and started eating my food. I then again saw towards their direction. I saw Jisoo is getting up from her seat with the sad face. I'm so worried now. She is looked like in verge of crying. She went out of the canteen. I tried to follow her. But the boys asked me ' what happened?' . I just said ' I will be back at the moment '.
With that I started following her. She stopped on the corridor and went to corner and started crying. I don't know what happened to me but I just tapped on her shoulders. Without turning to see who is it She literally started hugging me.

She said ' I'm so sorry Jennie I couldn't stand on there. I wanted to be strong but I can't . Sorry ' 
 

With that she started crying so hard. I don't know what to do. I would literally push if it's others but I can't push her. I don't know why. But I sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter