Reason Two

13 Reasons Why I'm In Love With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02

I want to know every little thing about you

 

Another day has risen and Sehun is still in love with Jongin.

Sehun just woke up, feeling as tired and lazy as ever. Jongin liked to about it and about how he was acting like a grandpa already. Sehun smiled at the thought in the midst of stretching his arms. He was feeling slightly uncomfortable and the mattress beneath him didn't feel like his bed. Opening his eyes, Sehun looked around and realised he had slept on the couch.

Something was heavy.

Sehun tried to get up but something was holding him in place.

Sehun looked down and realised he was not the only one sleeping on the couch. This is not the reason why his heart skipped a beat. Jongin had stayed over many times, but never like this. Jongin had never hugged Sehun in his sleep, which he was doing now. Jongin's arms were draped over Sehun's sides, holding his hips, with his face tucked in Sehun's chest.

Sehun's hands didn't know what to do. Sehun himself didn't know what to do. His mind was going haywire trying to figure out what to do. He felt panic spreading within his entire being. Then came the flood of butterflies rendering him a flustered mess once again. Sehun wanted to laugh, smile and had this impossible urge to run his fingers through Jongin's messy bed hair. Sneaky lovelorn smiles made their way to his face.

Sehun hated how lovesick he was, but at the same time, he loved it.

Sehun's fingers slowly made their way to Jongin's hair, despite his mind sending alarm signals and telling him not to, but Sehun wasn't listening. Sehun was too engrossed in the moment to think logically. He gently smoothed some hair strands, sneakily ran his fingers through Jongin's hair and then deeming this was enough, he took his hand back. 

Jongin begins to stir. Sehun holds his breath.

Jongin's eyes open, he wakes up, looks up. Sehun stares back.

"Goodmorning Hun"

Hun. Sehun. Sounds like an endearing term you call your loved one. Sounds like Honey, dear, love. Sehun tried not to think too much about a silly nickname that was only a shortened version of his name and nothing else. Nothing...else.

"Morning, Jongin"

Sehun was thankful that his voice didn't show his inner turmoil. He expected Jongin to let him go now, to get up and move away. Jongin didn't. Instead he settled even more comfortably, still holding Sehun.

Sehun tried to move to get up. Jongin stopped him.

"Stay still. I'm still sleepy and you're really warm"

Sehun stayed still, and so did his heart.

"and play with my hair more, I like it"

What. Sehun's breath hitched. That means Jongin was awake when he was busy fiddling with his brown locks. A fresh wave of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter