Beginning...

Gender Preferences?

“He is the cutest since beginning. My eyes never get bored staring at him. His cuteness is his charm although he always trying to show the swaggy side of him. He is too good to be true. If I’m a girl, I may have fall for him and try to seduce him until he feels the same way. I will used all the love tricks to make him mine and will proudly holding his hand to show how grateful I am being together with him. I realy envy all the girls in this world because they can confess to him without worry. “I love you”... many girls will really going crazy whenever he said that, don’t they?. I heard that word so many times but I know the meaning doesn’t really meant the way it’s sounded although I once hope it was true.For both guy like us, the word just an empty as it has been said.Just saying I love him too doesn’t change the fact of his gender preferences. He just too perfect to involve in complicated type of relationship. Thinking of that, it has never came to mind that he will attracted to the same gender. No matter how he treats his friends, there will always boundry and no one ever deny it. However. I’m still grateful being a guy because that’s my ticket to stay with him. Because I am a guy, we meet each other and had been trained together. Because I am a guy, we had been assigned under one group and perform as Winner. Because I am a guy, we’ve been fated to live in one apartment and sharing everything together. He doesn’t bother of my clingyness. I can be with him more than anyone else. That’s my luck as a guy. As long as we still be together like this, nothing matters. What makes me more happier when he never ignored me when I wish to get his attention. I’m just glad when he did that. I don’t know why but my heart feels at ease seeing his smile. Eh? My gender preferences? Well....I can say that I’m also prefer girl....but I cannot lie, since that kiss...I’ve been swayed by him..why? I don’t know either.”

 

“Hyung! HYUNGGGG!!!” Jinwoo startled when heard a deep voice shouting at him. “Yaaahh...what are you thinking about? We will be leaving soon, so get ready hyung.” Asked Mino from the kitchen.

Jinwoo staring at Mino who are rushing filling himself with a mug of cold water. Half of his mind is full with the thought of this guy lately. Since that kissed happened, theres nothing change between them. Mino still acting like he used to be but for Jinwoo that moment totally got him. It should be better if he can shove the annoying thought in his mind. Acting normal is hard but that is the only way to hide his feeling toward that guy. Jinwoo inhale deep before quickly heading to his bedroom to get change.

***********

“Aren’t you ready yet, hyung?”

The deep voice sounds so close to him makes him jump in startled. Jinwoo was too focus in choosing between 2 sets of cloth on his bed to notice Mino present behind his back.

“What do you think? Which one is better? Which one will look good on me?” asked Jinwoo without looking back. His whole body suddenly got shivers when Mino’s hands wrapping on his waist and loaded his chin on Jinwoo’s shoulder. He could feels Mino breath on his cheek but he try to stay innocent as usual, like nothing matters.

“No matter which one you choose, it will look great on you because you yourself are already beautiful, hyung.” Said that guy recklessly.

“Beautiful?Yaaa... Aren’t you gonna say I’m handsome atleast?” asked Jinwoo while looking at Mino who is already smirking lavishly.

“You are beautiful, hyung. I can’t say you are handsome because that one should be me.” Teased Mino with wide smile creeping on his face. “Here, wear this one. I think the jacket will look good on you and hold on a second. I’ll take something to complete that.” Said Mino while hands over a blue jeans jacket with black rip jeans before hurriedly going to his bedroom.

A minute later Mino return to that room while holding a wide round neck black shirt.

“Please wear this one under that jacket hyung, and here some accessories for you.” He said.

Jinwoo reached the shirt. “Why I have to wear this? Can’t I just pair it with my own shirt instead?” he asked with curious.

“It’s just...erm..I think this shirt will more suitable than the shirt that you choose. Trust me hyung. You will look great on this.” Replied Mino.

“Really? Do you think so? Ok, I borrow this one.” Said Jinwoo without any doubt and quickly dress himself up.

***************

Both are ready to leave the house when suddenly Mino turn to look at Jinwoo.

“I envy you, Hyung. You look so good.”

“Really? But you too look very dashing.” said Jinwoo while smiling brightly.

“I know.” Replied Mino smirking proudly. “And that things on your neck really pretty too.” Expressed Mino while pointing at the double layer chocker necklace with silver plated round pendant which Jinwoo is wearing. “You look y hyung.” He added while deeply staring at Jinwoo neck.

Jinwoo just caressing his neck shyly and suddenly noticed Mino’s earings.

“Your earings somehow are matching with my choker.” Jinwoo touched Mino’s earings which is differ in both his ears. On the right ear, there is only simple round silver plated earing and he paired up with long silver chain earing on his left ear.

“That is my intention hyung. We are Songkim remember. We have to feed our shipper with this kind of thing.” Said mino while embracing Jinwoo shoulder with smirk plastered in his lips.

Just with that simple said makes Jinwoo’s heart flutter. He has to admit the way Mino expressing his word always come naturally makes it seem honest. However, the happiness in hearing those thing won’t last long when he realized it is just his way to put on the show whenever they have outside schedule.

“Stop with that nonsence. Like people will noticed it.” Sneered Jinwoo.

“I can’t believed you have noticed it hyung.” Smile Mino. “I just want to pair up with you. I’m happy enough even if you was the only one who noticed.” Added Mino, his eyes still focusing on his lovely hyung.

The flirting words makes him a bit embarrassed. He could feels his face start to blush. A small punch landed on Mino’s chest and shoved away the awkward atmosphere.

“Stop that.” He said makes Mino’s smile his eyes.

“Let’s go darling....to the Songkim shipper!!!” Shout Mino out loud and another punch landed makes Mino laughed crazily. Jinwoo just smile in the end looking at the guy with unsettle feeling that still remained.