It's midnight...

Gender Preferences?

“I love you Hyung!”

“I love you too...”

 

The word which always been said to him whenever I feels grateful made it seems normal and lose it’s meaning. Since I am pretty certain of my gender preferences, saying it to the guy doesn’t makes me shiver or awkward especially towards the members who are always with me. “I love you” I’ve said it to Seungyoon, I’ve said it to Seunghoon and I also had said it to Taehyun before that guy left us. So, it’s nothing big to talk about. With Jinwoo simply reply just like that, I certainly believed he feels the same as mine, not interested in a guy I mean.

Have been so long we live together under one roof. From the dorm that packed with all the members, until the house that consist only both of us. I don’t mind to see him everyday with his sleeveless shirts that revealing his porcelain white skin, with short tight that revealing his beautiful silhouette, the smile that always curve in his lips, the big and beautiful eyes that always sparkle when he laugh at my jokes, the hand gestures that always landing on mine whenever we are close, the legs that always tangled up whenever we sleep together, the caresses of a bare skin when we sit side by side ...I don’t mind it at all. Because there is no other reason than being aware of my gender preferences. I love girls. I am very certain of that.

We have been ship by our fans because of the closeness. That makes me laugh at the beginning. So, I suggest to him to continue this fan service. He has agreed without hesitation while smiling brightly towards the idea. It’s not a big deal to act lovey dowey with him since we are already close. Rather than pretended, we just act normal, being ourself on a daily basis. Being close with absalute certainty of the gender preferences........until that kiss.......

 

Mino immersed himself in writing his diary before the knocking sound banging on the door had surprised him. He glance to the clock that hanging on his bedroom wall. “it’s already midnight. What is the matter?” murmured himself while his mind still in the state of processing data that might lead him to the possible reasons. With his long legs, he could reached the door in a second and his hand doesn’t wait to reveal his midnight guest. There, Jinwoo standing while looking at him with bright smile creeping on his lips. In that second he being mesmerized with the beautiful creature in front of him. The doe eyes that sparkle under the blonde hair that covers half on his glowing face, makes him shivers.

“What is it hyung?” asked Mino curious.

“Are you sleeping?” asked Jinwoo excited.

“Clearly I’m not since I’m standing here.” Mino answered with a smirk. A bit funny with that question.

“What are you doing?” asked Jinwoo.

“Uhm..nothing.” replied Mino. “The hell I want to tell you” thought Mino.

“I’m bored.” Said the older while landing his head on Mino chest. “Would you mind to do something with me?” he added.

Mino freeze. He hold his breath trying to control his fluttering heart while his mind actively thinking what possible thing they could do. “Why don’t you just go to sleep hyung? It’s late already. Just take a rest.” Suggest Mino.

“Mmmmm...I’ve tried but my eyes won’t follow.” Jinwoo whined while shaking his head.

“So? What are you want to do then?” asked Mino trying to help.

“I don’t know. Can we get some drink?” Jinwoo bring up his face to look at Mino.

That’s the moment when Mino heartbeat bursting faster than its normal rate when his eyes directly focus on seductive lips that are just centimeters away from his.

“Ermm...I don’t think it’s ok. We have schedule tomorrow. Seungyoon might be angry if he knows.” His hands quickly holds Jinwoo shoulder while giving some space between them. “Come here hyung. Maybe I can help to put you on sleep.” Said Mino while embracing Jinwoo shoulder and lead him to that guy’s room.

Both of them landing side by side on the same bed while his arm use as a support towards the older. His eyes focusing on the wide silling and his lips suddenly murmured a lullaby that he knows.

“Mino ya....what are you doing? What with that lullaby? Do you really think that will affect on me?” asked Jinwoo while giggled beside Mino.

“Shhhh...sleep, sleep...” Mino cuddled him and softly patting his head. Jinwoo still giggling innocently.

“Yaaa hyung, if you keep laughing like that you won’t get any sleep.” Complaint Mino while frown towards the older. Their eyes meet. Everything around them seems dull and their world just consist them two.

“Mino ya...”

“Hyung...”

Both whispering while their eyes glued together. The silence spreading the whole rooms leaving their breathing sounds. Mino still focusing on the older in his arm. From his smooth and sweet scented blonde hair, the allurement of his beauty that still can be seen under a dim light, the softness of his radiant skin at the edge of his fingertips, the caresses of warm when their body attached, and there....the moist perfect curving lips that continuously seducing the monster inside him. Mino inhaling deep, restraining himself from indulging in something which can affect their friendship. Mino slowly moving his arm from the older’s head, sparing some space between them and lying straight on the bed. He is reaching for that guy’s hand who is still looking at him innocently.

“Let’s just sleep hyung.” His hoarse voice spit out.

“Do you think so? Okay..I’ll try to.” Said the innocent.

But then Mino feels his body been wrapped up, his neck has been nuzzled by a warm breath, half of his body attached with the others betraying the space that he spare a minute before.

“Feels good. Maybe I should find a teddy bear just like you. “ said the sweet voice and Mino feels numb.