A trip to what?!

Salty Tour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The graduation ceremony ended very well with their close friends and family congratulating them and a major picture taking happend because of Park Chanyeol, who is very popular with girls on their campus and wanted to take a picture with him for the very last time. While one unhappy person was pouting at the side while mumbling some harsh words toward Chanyeol.

"Baek can stop being jealous? You're always together, 24 hrs a day. Just give this girls their chance coz this is just a once in a lifetime experience for them" Heechul said after noticing the look on Baekhyun face while looking at the scene in front of them. Baekhyun slapped him on his arm really hard.

" How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not jealous and I will never ever coz I hate him so much! Can't you see that bastard is a scene right now, who does he think he is, a ing celebrity? He will never ever be like those  hot guys on TV. " Raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms feeling proud of his statement which is very untrue. Heechul just laugh at him and notice how Chanyeol keeps looking at Baekhyun, He secretly smirks at the two coz he already know what will be the ending of this relationship. 

*Park residence*

 

"Congratulation to this two amazing sons who just graduated today! Cheers everyone!". Mr. Park and Mr. Byun raised their glass for a congratulation speech for their sons, you can see how proud this fathers are for their sons. Baekhyun was seated in front of Chanyeol and could feel the burning stare of Chanyeol to him. 

' Aishh this guy is really such a bastard he is ruining my mood right now '  due to his irritation he kicked Chanyeol legs under the table that made Chanyeol screamed out a manly voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter