Not a secret anymore.

Salty Tour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《 Byun's Mansion Residence 》

~Beep...beep..beep..beep~ *Alarm clock*

Baekhyun wakes up by the sound of his alarm clock and welcomed him with a bright open curtains and a beautiful weather. After being mesmirized by the view of their village he took his huge pillow and cover his face to sleep again.

"Qqerdpzlzwoorri31pwznbai" - he mumbled, When he was about to fall asleep his phone alarm rings that made him growl of frustration.

"This stupid alarm, I just want to effing sleep!!" - he took his phone to dismiss the alarm when a message pop up on the screen.

[  Are you ready for out graduation today?! OMG I'M SO EXCITED. I'm getting ready now so make sure to be on time cause were going to take alot of pictures at the venue! Muuahhhh.     Xoxo Heechul ]

 

" it's our gradution today!! Holy I'm going to graduate!"- he hurridly run outside his room without even changing clothes and a washed face to grab some breakfast before taking a shower.

"Ummaaa It's the day today!! What's our brea-" - He was about to enter the living room where his Mom and Dad are , when he was welcomed by his bastard neighbor slash schoolmates slash churchmate and slash "friend" please welcome the king of poker face 'Park Chanyeol'. Just by the sight of Chanyeol's face can make his mood turns gloomy and today is not the day so he just past through him like he always do. 

 Chanyeol was sitting on our huge leather couch wearing a slacks and white polo shirt that are not properly button to his chest. He was just sitting there like a boss while on his phone. Such a bastard, Baekhyun said on his mind 

Well if you guys asking "why the is this guy doing on our couch/house" it's simple because he is the son of my parents bestfriend, so basically my parents would say that "You look like brothers!" that is why he is free to go here in our house and do anything that he wants -_-.  °

I walk past him and I saw how he look at me from head to toe and eyes on his phone again. I look back to him again realizing that he is already ready for the graduation and I'm still rigth here still unwash so I quickly run to the dining table to eat breakfast.

"Goodmorning Mom, Dad"- I kissed both of their cheeks and sit on my chair. 

I grab lots of heavy meals for the whole day cause your  boi needs a 4lot of energy today!

"You're late that's unexpected for a special event today"- My Mom said noticing how I look.

"Yah Mom, You made me play the piano for a whole night last night for Dad's guest! My hands hurt and even my lower back for sitting for too long :(" while grabing a slice of bread with peanut jelly spread.

"Honey you did great last night, they are very amazed on how you play so good. You should play a lot when we will have a guest. Okay?" My dad is seriously teasing me. Hate them :(.

"Dad stopppp"- the just laugh at me and continue our mornin meal.

 

 

《Park's Mansion Residence》

 *7:00 am*

 I woke up early to do my morning routine. Run through our neighborhood , heavy weight workout, eat and shower. After doing my m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter