Special Chapter

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So after contemplating whether to post this part that got cut out from the original draft, I decided why not? Enjoy reading this special chapter and have a nice day! :)

 

A girl with bunny-like teeth is smiling widely at her.

“Hi Jihyo I’m Nayeon and this is Jeongyeon,” she said pointing to the short-haired girl beside her. “Together we’re 2yeon.”

“Is that really necessary?” the short-haired girl nudged her.

“Shh I’m in the middle of introduction. I’ve been practicing this over and over again so don’t screw this up,” shushed the bunny girl who apparently now has a name.

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes.

“Okay so, as I was saying we three trained the longest out of the group. We knew each other for so long that’s why we’re attached at the hip so when given the opportunity to debut-“

The second oldest cut her off before she can spill more information. Jihyo doesn’t need to know about their unfortunate supposed to debut group 6mix, the girl had been through enough.

“The first time we met I shut you out. I’m not really the type of person to interact with someone I barely know so when you approached me, I kind of got scared and intimidated. You were so famous back then because you’ve trained with our sunbaenims that’s why I felt like we’re not on the same level. A few months later, Nayeon joined the company and she became our bridge. Since then we three became close.”

“You seem as nervous as you are when you first met Jihyo,” Nayeon pointed out.

“How are you supposed to know when you’re not there?” the ostrich backfired.

The bunny chuckled. “Okay chill you don’t have to be so defensive.”

“Who said I am?!”

Nayeon just raised her hands in surrender while suppressing a grin which only triggered Jeongyeon and before anyone knows it the two started bickering again. Momo then took the opportunity to intervene. 

“Hi Jihyo I’m Hirai Momo. I’m Japanese just like these two,” she nodded at the two people on both of her sides.

Jihyo turned to the owner of the voice and acknowledged the trio.

“I’m Sana, your best friend,” said the bubbly girl on Momo’s right side smiling cheekily at her. She remembers her ‘cause she’s the one who crushed her into a hug and kissed her cheek the moment she stepped inside the door and everyone gathered to greet her.

“Mina,” a girl on Momo’s other side awkwardly waved.

She’s waiting for the girl to say more but that’s it. She’s guessing she’s the most quiet and shy in the group and probably the only normal one from what she observed so far.

“How long have you known each other?” Jihyo asked. She’s not sure if they’ve been friends for so long but they seem so close to each other.

It was Momo who jumped to answer the question.

“Oh long enough to know our favorite foods!” she squealed while clapping her hands.

“Momo knowing our favorite foods doesn’t measure how long we’ve known each other. We could just met yesterday and still know our favorite foods,” she paused and then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter