CHAPTER 2: ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL

BLOODSTONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2:

ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL

 

 

11:45P.M. It was starting to get late. Yuri had decided to make dinner for her friends who were working late that night. Taeyeon had said that there were a lot of people that night and asked Yuri to cook for them. The silence was hurting her eardrum. It was unusual for the house to be empty this time of night. This caused Yuri to think of a lot of things in a span of 30 seconds. At first she was thinking of what food she would buy for Hani’s birthday and the next she was thinking about Jessica. She then remembered what her cousin had done to Jessica. The thought of it made her angry, the way she stirred the food in the pot was harder than they way she did when she started.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock. Three knocks, long intervals, heavy hand knocking. She knew exactly who it was. She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. Yuri took her time and finished her cooking before she went to the front door. She twisted the knob and pulled the door open. “What the hell do you want, Tyler?”

 

Tyler was standing there his eyes on Yuri like a wild animal ready to eat her alive. He didn’t bother answering her question and just walked into the house. He knew how late it was and how much Yuri didn’t want to be disturbed but in his mind, he had to. Yuri needed to know what she was and what she was capable of, especially in times like these. He made his way into the living room with the brunette following behind him.

 

“This isn’t your house, Tyler. You cannot just walk in and feel like you’re—“

 

“SIT.” One word and a high tuned voice from Tyler made Yuri shut and sit on the couch. Tyler took a chair and sat in front of the now obedient woman. He grabbed her arm, making Yuri scrunch in how he gripped. “Do you know what this is?” Tyler showed the symbol that was on her arm.

 

Yuri glanced at it and shook her head. “I’ve had it since I was a kid. It’s my birthmark.”

 

The man let her arm go, rotated his own arm to show the same mark that was on his skin. “It is also your birth right.”

 

Yuri’s mouth went wide and shook her head. “I don’t understand. What the hell is this, Tyler?! Why didn’t anyone tell me?!”

 

Upon seeing Yuri’s reaction, Tyler knew that his cousin was scared and confused. “We have a lot to talk about dear cousin.”

 

----------------------------------------- --------------------------

 

Slap! “Wake up!” The man groaned, his eyes starting to open. “Finally!” When he heard the voices, his eyes went wide open. He felt his hands, legs and torso were tied down. He looked around and saw silhouettes of three ladies. He couldn’t quite see their faces. The lights were blinding and he was thirsty and hungry. His mouth was getting dryer every second. He was catching his breath.

“Who the hell are you?”

 

“The real question is, who are you?” Krystal was standing in front of him, arms crossed over her chest. “We don’t want to hurt you. So you spill what you’re doing in our town. What do you want? What are you?”

 

“I don’t answer to you. I only answer to our leader.”

 

“Who the hell is your leader?!” Jessica barged into the conversation, taking the man’s face into her hand.

 

The man just laughed and looked into her eyes with all the anger and rage. “You’re kind are a disgrace to vampires.”

 

“Us, vampires, are trying to live in this generation peacefully with the humans. We have been doing this for centuries and if you haven’t lived long enough to know that then you’re a disgrace!” Krystal remained calm after the sudden action of her older sibling.

 

“Oh believe me, I have. I know you.” He smirked as he started to recognize them. “You’re Jessica Jung! You were the one who inspired our leader to do what we do. Take human blood, along with their flesh!” He laughed once more. Jessica backed away from him, confused of what he was talking about.

 

Tiffany looked all confused, getting up from where she was sitting “Jessica doesn’t know your leader! How the hell do you even know her?!”

 

“I am pretty sure that you haven’t been around when the Jungs started their hunting party.”

 

Tiffany looked at both of them. “What the hell is he talking about?” the raven haired woman stared to question the Jung siblings about the topic.

 

“They ripped people’s heads off and they all the blood out till the last drop. Did I mention these two having to annihilate an entire town? Stripping it with every sinful human and creatures alike.”

 

Tiffany had a lot to take in but they were her friends and if what the man was saying were true, it didn’t matter. “Well they must be pretty powerful too.” The Jungs looked at Tiffany, confused of what her reaction was. The shorter woman walked over to their hostage “And I think, this might be your last breath.” Without any word, Tiffany snapped his neck rendering him of life. She then turned around and gave Krystal and Jessica her usual eye-smile. “Man, that felt good!”

 

“Fany, he was our lead.” Jessica’s tone was different when she was interrogating the man.

 

“Don’t be sad Ice Princess. At least now we know what their motives are and that they do have a leader. We just need to figure out how to find them and who this leader is.”

 

Krystal nodded and shrugged. “Tiffany’s right, Sica. We need to leave as soon as we can. We can’t just let these humans die. We are responsible for them.”

 

“Then we need to gather the witches and werewolves. We need to keep humans guarded while we’re away.” They all agreed.

 

Tiffany went ahead and cleaned up the body. Before she can move to help out the raven haired woman, Krytal grabbed Jessica’s arm. “Sica, I need to go. I have to go to the Blind Elder. He will know the answer.”

 

“Krystal, you can’t go alone. We’ll go with you.” Jessica was worried for her younger sister. Though she was older one, Soojung had always been there to watch over her reckless . “I won’t let you go alone, Soojung”

 

“You have to stay here and keep the vampires in line. We built this empire here, we are also the ones to fix it. Unnie, this is the only way. You have to let me go.” Krystal wanted what was best for everyone, especially her sister.

 

“At least take Tiffany with you. I’ll be fine here. I promise.” Krystal only nodded and gave her sister a tight hug. “Just come home, with your head, okay?”

 

“I’m a 150 year old vampire. I think I can take down some asses.” The taller woman chuckled. Once Tiffany was finished burning the body, the two of them went to see the Blind Elder.

 

--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

 

The cold breeze had reached Sooyoung’s arms. Candles were starting to go to waste. She and Minho had been in the cemetery for a while now. “Again, Sooyoung. You’re not doing it right.” Minho wasn’t sure if his cousin was even listening to what he was saying or not. He was walking around her, helping her concentrate with her meditation. He knew how much Sooyoung’s importance is, especially now, more than ever.

 

“I’m trying Minho. I have no idea how our ancestors did this and how I’m suppose to master this in a short amount of time.” The tall woman had her eyes closed and her hands on her thighs. She inhales and exhales once again.

 

“Let’s do it once more. Take deep breaths, Soo.” Minho sat down in front of her and watched her.

 

After hearing Minho saying her name, there was a sudden gush of wind that blew on her, and she felt as if she was being vacuumed. All of a sudden, it was quiet. She didn’t hear the wind, nor cars, nor Minho. It was as if she was the only one. Sooyoung took a deep breath and slowly opened her eyes. Fog. She opened her eyes fully. “What the hell?!” She brought her hands up to her eyes and rubbed it hoping for a clearer view. “Where am I?”

 

“The Witches Realm” A voice had answered her question. She turned around and saw a very familir face. Her eyes quickly filled with tears. “My granddaughter has grown quite beaitfully. I think I’ve missed so much.”

 

“Halmeoni!” Sooyoung had missed her grandmother. She had lost her five years ago because of a vampire. She ran into her grandmother’s embrace. “I can’t believe I’m seeing you right now.” Her tears were flowing down her cheeks.

 

“It took you long enough, young lady.” Her grandmother had chuckled, so did Sooyoung. “If I were alive, I would be the one teaching everything have to know.” Her tone suddenly changed.

 

“I know. You could still teach me right?” Her grandmother nodded but she knew it wouldn’t be the same. “What should I do? The town is starting to fall apart, halmeoni. I don’t know how I’ll be able to help.”

 

“You are going to to save this town from the reapers. They are they real danger. Not the normal vampires. You will have aid from them, also from the werewolves. Other witches will find you, wanting to have your powers. You must be subtle in everything you do. This man, Minho. I will take over his body, until everything is finished.”

 

“You can’t just do that. He has his own life.” Sooyoung was worried for Minho and for the sacrifice that was about to be done.

 

“Sometimes we have to make great sacrifices. I have to protect you, at all costs. My dear, this town would need your help, and with that I would have to do everything to keep you safe.” Her grandmother was going to do whatever it takes to protect her and be by her side. She was the only one who could help Sooyoung. It was hard for her to decide but she has no choice. “You have to follow what I say, do this chant with me so I will be in his body.”

 

“Yes, grandma.”

 

—————————- —————————

 

“The vampires have been ruling this city for quite too long. It is time for us to take over now.” The Alpha spoke in front of her constituents. The Werewolves have gone underground every since they made the agreement with the vampires.

 

“But we have been living here peacefully. No one is attacking no one. I do believe those things that are attacking aren’t just vampires. They are much worse.”

 

The Alpha had looked over to the one who spoke out. “And what do you think they are, Kim Hyoyeon? The bite marks are just the same as the vampires. Wounds are pretty much visible.”

 

“They have killed one of our own. We can’t just get them off the hook.”

 

“Yoona, I speak to you as your friend. If I still am, I know what I saw and none of them looked like the sisters Jung Sooyeon and Jung Soojung. They are something else.” Hyoyeon looked at Yoona, there were looks exchanged and words thrown. “Please, Yoona. You wouldn’t want to start a war for the wrong reasons and with the wrong people.”

 

Yoona have had made all the right decisions as she sat as the alpha of the werewolves. She knew her friend was right. She trusted the vampires once, and she knows that she could count on them. She knew Jessica, even though Yoona thought that she was being a and being really cold sometimes, Jessica would never hurt those who are innocent.

 

“I think Hyoyeon made her point, and I believe her. Let us not make these false accusations.” Yoona nodded at Hyoyeon, making the blonde woman smile in relief. The leader then looked at the people around the table. “I will call on Jessica and talk to her about the situation. I will figure out what’s happening. This chaos has to end. And the humans must not be able to know about the existence of vampires and werewolves.”

 

----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

 

Thoughts of Yuri swept through the blonde’s mind as she kept figuring out how these things are happening. Yuri was her safe place but with what happened the other night, her lover wasn’t that safe at all. Jessica took out her phone and decided to send Yuri a message.

 

Sent to Yuri Kwon

17:35

“Yuri~ah! How are you doing? -J”

 

Jessica went to their living room and took a bottle of scotch. She patiently waited for Yuri to reply. She hoped that the taller woman would reply soon, she was getting softer and softer every time. She sank herself donw onto the couch, taking a huge gulp from the bottle that she was holding.

 

Buzz. Buzz. Jessica jump the instant her phone gave the signal of having a new message. She quickly opened it and the message was exactly from the person she was expecting from.

 

From Yuri Kwon

17: 40

“Hey, Sica. I’m alright. Just have some things in mind. How are you? Are you doing alright? –Yul”

 

 

Sent to Yuri Kwon

17:45

“Would you want come over? My sister and Tiffany went out of town. I kind of wanted some company. -J”

 

From Yuri Kwon

17:47

“Yeah sure, do you mind picking me up? I have no idea where you live so. –Yul.”

 

From Yuri Kwon

17:48

“Jessica, we need to talk. -Yul”

 

Without a second to waste. Jessica had fixed her held and hurriedly went to Yuri’s place with no regards to the last message that was sent to her. Yuri’s house wasn’t too far from their house. It wasn’t long before she arrived, not to mention vampires have super speed for no apparent reason. It was an advantage to her though, especially at times like these.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter