001

Painted Scales

 

[There is abuse in the chapter]

 

They are fighting again, and Lu Han doesn't think much of it. They both are having stressful times at work. 

Lu Han only looks up when he hears the sound of a slap. Lu Han looks out of his room to see Jongdae crying and holding his left cheek moving away from Minseok. Minseok, on the other hand, is trying to get his boyfriend back into his arms. He didn't mean to hit Jongdae, really he didn't - it just happened.

Lu Han rushes over to Jongdae and uses his body as a physical wall between the two. 

"Lu Han m-" Minseok starts. 

"You've done enough damage Minseok," Lu Han says, now glaring at the other man. 

Minseok just lets out a scream of frustration and kicks the nearest thing around him, the side table. Gravity is still working because a lamp falls and shatters once it hits the ground. 

Jongdae flinches at the sound of the lamp breaking and runs into his old room crying. The door slams shut, and the duo in the living room hear the sound of the click, letting them know that the door has been locked. 

Minseok and Jongdae make up the next day. Much to the displeasure of Lu Han.

______________________________________________________________

a.n i'm a bit sad today, i wanted to write more but decided aganist it. 

sometimes less is more. as always - thank you for reading.