Sweet Boyfriend Dowoon

DAY6 One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet Boyfriend Dowoon

Dowoon tickles you while you too were having fun in entertainment room, you were celebrating your 2nd anniversary. 

"Dowoon-ah, aren't you tired?" you asked "As long as I'm with you, I will never be tired" he answered, smiling.

You feel so happy and free when you're with Dowoon, but when you're with others, you can't feel it. Dowoon is your boyfriend, but at the same your bestfriend, and also your shoulder to cry on.

"I have an exam next week, and sorry if I will be busier" you said as you cling to him, you noticed that his gun is getting bigger. 

Dowoon looks at you, he ruffled your hair and smiled "It's okay, you silly, I will always understand" he said and kissed your forehead.

° • ° • EXAM DAY • ° • °

"Argh, this is giving me headaches" you said as you massage your temple.

Someone tapped your shoulder, it's your classmate "We're gonna go now, see you at the gym" she said and gave you a flying kiss, you just nod.

When you finished solving the last number, you hurriedly gave it to the teacher and left the room.

You noticed that some students are going to the gym, they also have banners and they were chuckling. 

You didn't know what's going on, you message your friends.

You: Hey where r y'all??
F1: we're at the gym, come here ppaliii
F2: come here right now or you'll miss this moment
You: What's going on?? I saw some students going to the gym,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter