Falling inlove with JAE

DAY6 One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae giggled when he saw you eating chicken, "Hey Jae, watcha doing here bro?" Young.K said as he spotted Jae watching you.

 

"Confess to her Jae boy, before someone might steal her from you" Young.K said while smirking, Jae slightly punch his shoulder. 

 

Suddenly, Jae thought of an idea.

 

"Brian, can you help me?" Jae asked Young.K, Young.K made an annoyed face "I told you, it's Young.K not Brian. And what is it?" 

 

"I will prepare a candlelight dinner for her at the Chick's, can you ask her to come?" Jae asked, Young.K just nod and give him an assuring smile.

 

↠ Night at Chick's ↞

 

You didn't know why Young.K told you to come at Chick's, a chicken restaurant where Jae always eat. 

 

Yes, you like Jae for a long time, and eating chicken is one of the reason why you liked him. And as time passes by, you think it's not like anymore, you're falling for him.

 

As you entered the Chick's, you saw a man, smiling while you come to him. At first you didn't noticed who it was, but as you come near to him, you recognized him

 

'He's so handsome, more handsome when he took off his glasses' you said on your mind.

 

He holds your hand and take you to your seat. While you were walking, you noticed that there's no other people than you and Jae.

 

As you seat, the waiter, who is Dowoon served you a meal. He smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter