Even If We Turn Back Time...

Even If We Turn Back Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae walked out of the studio after filming for Sugarman 2. He looked back as he watched Joy from afar. She walked towards the staff members with a bright smile on her face, thanking each and every one of them.

 

Sungjae: *Whispers to himself* It was great seeing you again, Sooyoung-ah... *Sigh* I miss you, when will I get to see you again...? Goodbye...

 

Just like that, Sungjae caught up to his hyungs and went back to their dorm. 

 

Eunkwang: Sungjae-ya, you okay?

Sungjae: Huh? Yea hyung, I'm fine

Changsub: Why didn't you go talk to her??

Sungjae: What? Oh, um... I don't know, I just couldn't bring myself to go up to her and talk to her... I thought about it but I don't know what to say... It's been two years, now it's just awkward...

Hyunsik: Just tell her how you feel, tell her you miss her!!

Sungjae: I can't... I don't even know if she still feels the same, I mean, it's been two years, it seems like she's moved on, at least she's doing pretty well... I'm just glad she's happy... 

 

Sungjae grabbed a can of beer from the fridge and sat on the sofa. As he drowned himself into his sadness, a tear rolled down his cheek.

 

Sungjae: If I knew how painful this would be, I would never have done this... I wish I can go back in time so I would decline the offer to star in We Got Married, if I never met Sooyoung, I would never have my heart broken... If only I can turn back time...

 

A sip followed by another sip, soon everything in front of Sungjae became blurry. 

Suddenly, there was a bright light. An angel appeared in front of him.

 

Sungjae: Wha... What the hell?? Who are you? How did you get in here??

Angel: I'm an angel!! I'm here to grant you your wish~ 

Sungjae: What...?? What wish?? 

Angel: You'll see!! You can thank me later~

 

With a bright flash, everything turned white. 

Sungjae stirred as he slowly woke up. He scrunched his eyebrows and opened his eyes.

 

Sungjae: What happened?? It's morning already...? I'm in my bed...?

 

He got off his bed and went to wash up. When he stood in front of the mirror, Sungjae's eyes widened in horror. 

 

Sungjae: What??? What is this...?? Why do I look... I look like the me from 3 years ago... My hairstyle... My face... How...?? Wait... the angel last night said... It can't be... Did I... No... I travelled back in time...??

 

He ran towards the living room to see his hyungs sitting on the sofa.

 

Sungjae: Hyung!! Hyung!! What day is it today?? What date what month what year???

Changsub: Whoa, what's wrong with you, calm down Sungjae-ah

Eunkwang: Umm... It's Monday, 19th May 2015, why...?

Sungjae: Amazing!! I can't believe this, I'm actually back in time!!! 

Hyunsik: What??

Sungjae: Nothing, nevermind... Wait, I have filming today right?

Eunkwang: Yea, and you're about to be late!!

 

Quickly, Sungjae rushed to his room to dress up and met his manager on the van to goto his drama filming site. 

 

Sungjae: *Murmurs* Aish, can't the angel make it a day off today?? I should've made my wish more specific

Manager: What? Did you say something?

Sungjae: Huh? No hyung, it's nothing

Manager: Well I have great news for you, guess what? I just landed you a spot on a variety show!!! 

Sungjae: Right... About that...

Manager: It's We Got Married!! You get to film and date at the same time!! Aren't I amazing for getting you such a great job, you gotta thank me~ 

Sungjae: Hyung, I don't know about this, I...

Manager: I know I know, you're busy with filming and you need a break, but this is such an amazing opportunity!! Others would dream to take this job!! It'll be great exposure for you too!! Think about how many fans you'll get by showing them what kind of a boyfriend you are, who knows? You might even fall in love~

Sungjae: Hyung... I know, I will...

Manager: Well? You'll take it right? 

Sungjae: I... 

Manager: Right...?

Sungjae: I really want to, but...

Manager: But what...? 

Sungjae: But the reason I came back, was to... To reject this offer...

Manager: What? Why would you reject it? What are you talking about?

Sungjae: It's complicated hyung, but if I take this offer, I'll... I'll end up falling in love and... 

Manager: How exactly is that a bad thing?

Sungjae: I'll end up heart broken...

Manager: So because you're afraid of getting heart broken, you're not gonna let yourself fall in love??

Sungjae: I don't know...

Manager: Well, are you taking the offer or not...? If you really don't want to do it I won't force you, it's up to you Sungjae-ya

Sungja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter