Chapter 6

Sowon’s Love

Sinb’s Pov             

I woke up from a tight hug, I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Sowon unnie was the one who is hugging me tightly. I immedietly sit up and get irritated cause I’m mad at her and she slept with me?! 

“Aaarrgghhh” I groaned cause my head is aching really bad

”Are you okay?” Sowon unnie said and touched my shoulder. 

I immedietly stand up and ignore her, Even though my head was aching I manage to went outside the room ang lay down on the couch here in our living room. I layed down and sprwaled my legs wide open to make me comfortable.

”Here drink this water and medicine to make you calm.” Sowon unnie said handling me the water and medicine. I accept it but I sidn’t look unto her.

”Sinb ah please son’t open your legs widely your a girl remeber?” Again I ignore her. I felt she sat beside my head cause there’s a space there.

”Sinb ah I’m sorry-“ I cut her off

”Why are you sleeping on my bed?” I asked her coldly

”Because you are a drunked mess last night so I help you.” she said softly.

”Then you slept on my bed? I don’t need your help you shouldn’t help me.” 

“But I was concerned about you.”

”Just don’t talk.” I stand up and realized I wasn’t wearing my dress last night. What the F! did something happened?! I panicked and face her who was still sitting on the couch with her head low.

”Why am I not wearing my dress? did sometging happen last night?” I panicked as I almost shout at her.

”No no nothing happened... You.. you take off you-ur clo- othes last night cause you.. wa-nt to take a bath.” she said stuttering I even saw how red her cheeks was, and what the did I just did last night I don’t even remeber anything I felt embarassed I want to just vanished right here right now I was really a mess last night. but I act cool.

”Then what happened next?!” I said panicking

”I.. I let you wear a loose shirt and we drifted to sleep”

”We?! Why are you in my bed? Why are you hugging me?!” I shout at her and I saw her flinch 

“Cause you.. you sa-id I must st-ay with you.” She said looking at me. Oh my God I’m ashame of myself! I screamed inside but acted cool again.

”No from now on I don’t need you anymore.” I glare at her and turn my back on her, I was about to rake a step but suddenly she backhugged me.

”No no please don’t be like that.” Then I felt my shirt was wer cause she’s crying. But I don’t mind cause I’m a I’m a cold hearted person and I am mad at her.

”Just get off me!” I hissed

”I need you.” she sobbed

”Well I don’t need you anyway!”

”I can’t live (sobs) without you Sinb”

”Why? cause you can’t bully me anymore.” I said annoyed and finally I get off from her hug and faced her. I saw her face drench with tears but like what I’ve said, I don’t care!

”Tell me. Why do you always bully me? Give me your ing answer! Give me an acceptable reason! I am not your toy! I am a human who has a feelings to! Who are you to treat me that way!? What the unnie answer me!!” I shouted and I saw her flinch

”Cause I love You!” she shouted back then I sarcastically laughed.

”What the ?! Are you in drugs!? Don’t make ma a fool again! Plaese just tell the truth cause I’m ing tired of your bulls!” Then suddenly a tear escaped on my eyes.

”Don’t cry” she said worried. she was about to touch me but I stepped back.

”Answer me now!”

”I said it already, I love you! Since we were kids I always adore ypu your special to me. I bully you because I don’t know how to express my love for you. I’m afraid you might reject me.” she explained

”Shut up! Just shut up! I’m sick and tired of your stupid reasons! I don’t want you! I hate you! Ypu must go to hell!” Then I run into my room and cried there. I know I’m being rude to Sowon unnie but it’s all her fault.

 

 

Sowon’s Pov

”Look what have you don Sowon. You Pabo yah!” I slapped myself and sat on the couch hugging my knees while crying harder.

”I must not be like this, I must protect her to those bad persons but now I made her cry because I am  a bad person.” Then I heard her shout it makes my heart brake into pieces.

”I must fix this I must fo something for her.” Then I heard a breaking glass on her room I was about to go to her but I bet she needs space so I stayed here in the couch. 

 

Sinb’s Pov

I just broke my mirror because of my anger gladly I didn’t get hurt but there is one thing that was on my mind.

”I want to die.” I grabbed my penknife that was in my cabinet and let the blade touch on my wrist many times. It hurts like hell but I don’t mind I just wanna die. I was about to do another slice but suddenly the door opened.

 

 

 

Sowon’s Pov

I was about to leave to give her space but something isn’t right. Sinb’s room was now silent and it makes me curious on what’s happening to her. I got scared I run into her room and opened the door but what I saw makes me freak out. I went to her and snatch the penknife she was holding and throw it anywhere. I tucked her in my arms hugging her tightly.

”Let me be! I want to die! Give me the knife!” she shouted while crying trying to get off me.

”No no no I don’t know what will I do if I loose you.” I said to her smoothly but deep inside I’m in hell

”No one loves me! No one cares for me! Even my family abondoned me! I’m not worth it! You always bully me! I’m useless! I just want to end my life! Now get it back to me!!” she said punching my chest but I just hug her tightly.

”It’s not true Sinb your adoptive parents are there thay care for you they treat you like there own daughter. They gave you everything just to make you happy and you will just waist you life. Me! you still have me I’m sorry if I’m a bad person to you. I’m sorry I promise you I’ll treat you better. Cause Unnie loves you so much. I love you.” She didn’t answer but she just punch me instead

 

”Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! (crying while shouting)”I carress her back

After a long silent session of doing nothing but staying still. I managed to calm Sinb down and soon after she fell asleep on my lap. I carefully laid Sinb on her pillow. I felt a little more at ease watching Sinb looking peaceful as she sleeps, but she could still sense a tint of tension from her, looking at her slightly furrowed eebrows. I gently moved her stray strands of her covering Sinb’s face and carefully tucked it behind her ear. U kissed her forhead and my eyes gaze slowly shifted to her exposed wrists. I get a wet towel and wipe the blood on her wrist and put bandaged. The room was flood with blood I wipe it off.

”Why Sinb? Don’t be like this I’m scared.” I said carressing her cheeks

”Unnie~” she whispered. I layed beside her and hugged her

“Shhhh Unnie is here I will not leave you.” I said softle and kissed her cheeks.

”Please don’t do it again Sinb I’m sorry this past few days I always makes you cry. And again this day. I promise I will bot fo it again from now on I will be a better person to you no more pranks just love.” I said snuggling closer to her.

”I’m sorry again Sinb ah” I whispered to her ear wrapping my arm on her tiny waist and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

—————————————————————————

What do you think about this guys? I’m sorry for the weong grammars and spellings. Please leave comments. Thank you:)