Chapter 5

Sowon’s Love

Sowon’s Pov             

The reason why I shouted because she ing take off her dress infront of me! My face heated up like I’m blushing on what I saw right now. Her slim waist, milky skin, toned abs, y collarbone, her y long legs and oh so damn cleavage Imm thankful she didn’t take off her bra and her . But OMG it makes me . I just stare at her exposed skin. Like what the F! Sinb infront of me only wearing her undergarments what the! Help me God.

”Yah put back your dress on.” I said giving her a large shirt that was beside her bed and I was trrmbling like hell

”Ani!” she shouted and stands up. She successfully went to the bathroom even though she almost tripped, while me I was just staring at her back, is she a doll? what a y back , her legs what the!. I covered my face because I felt embarassed on what I am thingking towards her. What a ert Sowon.

I heard a loud thud comming from the bathroom I immidietly run there and saw her lying down on the floor.

”Sinb what happened? Are you ok? Does it hurt? tell me where it hurts?” I asked her full of concern. I place my right hand on her neck and the other one on her wais to lift her up and sit on my lap. I’m carrying her like a baby.

”Here” she pointed her heart with a soft tone. I look at where she’s pointing and oh my Gosh I can see closely her cleavage again OMO I want to scream! “Yah pabo! Stop being a ert and comfort Sinb.” my mind said.

“Wae?” I asked in a loving tone even though my face is red like a tomato. Then she suddenly cried it makes me pannic

”Beacuse Sowon unnie is bad she always make fun of me.” she said sobbing placing her head on my chest, seeing her like this makes me want to punch myself. It’s all my fault. I cupped her cheek and wiped her tears away using my thumb.

”I’m sorry” I said hugging her in my arms tight then she cried louder.

”Sinb shhhh don’t cry unnie is really idiot for making you cry.I promise you I won’t ever do that again I’m really sorry Sinb ah.” I said as I carress her back while hugging her tight. She just cry harder and it makes me cry too we stayed like that for 10 minutes hugging her in my lap makes me want to stay like this forever. Then suddenly she talked.

”It’s cold” she is shivering in my arms and I just hug her tight

”We will go to your bed ok to keep you warm in your blanket.” I said and carry her bridal style. I gently place her on the bed and let her wear a large shirt to make her comfortable. and tackled her in the blanket. I was about yo leave to get a wet towel to wipe her but she hold my hand.

”Don’t leave me.” She said looking into my eyes pleading that I should stay. I sat beside her on the bed and hold her hand that was holding mine. 

“I will just go get a towel to clean you up and I will be back ok?” I said carressing her cheeck using my free hand and she just nod and let ho off my hand.

 I get a wet towel as fast as i could and go bact to Sinb who is now sleeping with open a little bit. I stare at her for a minute this kid is really beautiful that’s why I love this kid. I put the strand of her hair that was covering her face and tack it under her ear. I smiled at her sleeping face. Cute.

I carefully get the blanket away from her to wipe her si that she will be more comfortable. I was almost done wipping her and OMG again it makes me sweat wipping her skin using my hand with a towel I feel laike I’m her husband. My cheeks turned red again. I put back the blanket on her and I was about to leave but she hold my hand again.

”You said you won’t leave me?” she aaid with a hint of dissappointment

”Yes I won’t I will just go to my room and sleep there.” I said smling at her but she frowned

”No don’t leave me.” Grabbing my hand and now I was lying beside her.

”ok ok I will sleep beside you today.” I said and tacked the banket with me and lay bedide her. She suddenly faced me and hugged me. Resting her head on my chest, wrapping her arm on my face and her leg was on my leg. I love this and I return the favor I hug her back. I hope she is always like this.

”Don’t be like my real parents they said they won’t leave me but they failed” she sid and I can feel my shirt was wet I know she’s crying again. I carresed her back.

”Remeber this Sinb ok? I won’t ever leave you cause that’s what I promised to you. Like what I’ve said even though I always annoy you I will still be your unnie that will take care for you cause that’s how I love you.” I let her face me and I saw how awful she was beacuse she cried, I kissed her forhead and put her haed on my chest. I hug her tight.

”No one (sobs) love me.”

”It’s not true you hear what I say? we love you specially me I love you. Even though you will not remeber this but please put it in your mind that I love you so much.” 

“I’m not worth it to be loved.” hearing taht makes me angry I go on top of her and sit on her private pat I know it is awkward but I don’t care I want to see my baby.

”Yes you are you are worth it to be loved. I loved you everything of you makes me love you Sinb ah.” I said cupping her cheeks to look at me and she cried harder. I lay on top of her to hug her.

”Now now don’t cry I don’t want my baby seeing like this. I will get mad at you if you will cry again.” I said thretening her and she stopd crying but she is still sobbing look how cute she is.

”Don’t think of that ok? Sowon unnie loves you very much because Sowon unnie wants you to be happy always.” I said looking to her, our faces was inches apart and I badle want to kiss her lips but instead I kiss her nose.

”Sinb ah Saranghae.” I whisper into her ear and kissed her head. Me saying those words to her is true not a cousin love but a real love from now on I will be soft to her cause I don’t want my baby seeing her like this again.

”Mianhae Sinb ah” I said and I heard her snore I just stay like that position until went go sleep.

 

 

 

 

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

”coolld.” I hear Sinb say I’m still on top of her, I get off and lay beside her, I faced her to me so that I can hug her and gave her a body heat.

”That are you still cold?” I asked hugging her tightly while carressing her back and she hugged me back. She just shake her head to answer and we went back to sleep. Hugging my baaby while sleeping this was my dream but now it totally came true. I was smiling hugging her.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————

I’m sorry for not updating those past few weeks. I’m soory againfor the weong grammars and spellings. Hope you like this story and leave some comments. Thank you:)