HeeTeuk/TeukChul: He is my child

Requested Oneshots

A cute toddler his thump while two weird adults stared at him expectantly. The child would only give them cute smiles every few seconds not understanding what his parents thought. 

 

Leeteuk and Heechul were a young gay couple that always dragged the attention. Not because they were gay, but because no matter how you saw it, those two seemed like opposite poles. Leeteuk was like a sunshine morning and Heechul more like a full moon night. 

 

Two years after they decided to share their lives, they started to notice their family wouldn't be complete without children. After rejecting Heechul's proposal of just having with until one ended pregnant, Leeteuk started doing the adoption papers. It didn't end well. One year later, they were both Heart broken after getting rejected once again at the adoption center. That's why, this time, Heechul's idea was better. They would both give their seed to fertilize two different eggs from the same mother. Basically, they would have twins that shared mother DNA and never would find out who's twin was each of them. 

 

Sungmin and Donghae were born with 12 hours of difference. The first kid was born during night time while the second seemed to have waited for the sun to go as high as it could. The first moment they carried their children... they knew they would live for them. 

 

"I never thought I could love someone more than you" - Leeteuk was feeding the elder twin a big milk bottle - "They are just so beautiful" 

 

"It's a pity we only got boys" - Heechul replied as he stared at the other twin in the crib - "It's amazing... I could almost swear this kid has your eyes" 

 

"Oh? Do you think Donghae's mine and Sungmin is yours?" - Leeteuk inspected the baby he was holding - "Its hard to tell. Both of them look so alike" 

 

As the days passed, the happy couple started seeing traits in their children. After the twins first birthday, it was obvious who's child was Leeteuk's and who's one was Heechul's. 

 

"He has my mother's nose" - Leeteuk stared at Donghae with sweet eyes 

 

"This kid has my genes all over! Just look at his !" - Heechul was holding Sungmin in the air - "He is lucky he didn't inherit your non existent !" 

 

For a while, it seemed like their family was complete. Two kids were enough, they thought. Until daycare attacked. 

 

"Are you crying again?" - Heechul couldn't take his eyes out of the tv screen - "I can hear you" 

 

"Of course I am!" - Leeteuk sobbed - "This house... feels so lonely when they are not around!" 

 

"It also smells better" - Heechul kept playing his videogame without really paying attention to his upset husband - "They are fine" 

 

"But I'm not!" - Leeteuk cried - "I feel like I'm missing something!" 

 

Finally, Heechul took a deep sigh and turned off his game. It was obvious that Leeteuk needed him. 

 

"Look" - Heechul scratched his head - "If it makes you feel better... then... we should... ehm..." 

 

"Try again?" - Leeteuk smiled at his lover with teary eyes 

 

"I was going to say 'go on a date' but... do you want to have more children?" 

 

"Yes!" 

 

"I guess we could do the same again" - Heechul smiled shyly - "I don't think they complain if we give them a set of siblings" 

 

"Let's have twins again" - Leeteuk started dragging Heechul to their bedroom. Heechul was half undressed by the time Leeteuk came back holding a box. 

 

"What the...? NO! THE PAPERS HEECHUL! I'm not in the mood for that! " 

 

Heechul sighed. Sometimes he wished Leeteuk was woman so they could have babies like everyone else. Leeteuk often complained about the fact he pictured him as the woman and was unable to think otherwise. 

 

This time, the couple wasn't so lucky. Something went wrong during the first month and only one egg took over. Only one child. A mysterious one. Nine months later, Sungmin and Donghae greeted their new sibling: a baby boy with curious eyes. Happiness was all over the place. At least until baby's first month celebration. 

 

"You won't believe this" - Heechul scoffed - "Our mothers are fighting about who is the father" 

 

"That's ridiculous" - Leeteuk giggled - "We don't care about that" 

 

"Yeah" - Heechul smiled - "He is our son anyway" 

 

"Ryeowook takes after both of us" 

 

"Exactly!" 

 

 

 

"HE IS TOO CUTE TO BE 'YOUR' SON!" - Leeteuk discussed with Heechul while the baby stood in his crib - "Just look at those tiny hands" 

 

"He is too smart for being yours!" - Heechul fought back - "His feet are like mine!" 

 

"No!" 

 

"Yes!" 

 

"No!" 

 

"What are they doin'?" - Donghae asked his twin brother - "Fightin' again?" 

 

"I don't understand" - Sungmin observed the frightened baby - "Daddy! Papa! Wookie scared!" 

 

"What?!" - both parents turned to see their frightened child. 

 

"Awww he is about to cry" - Leeteuk was the first to reach the child - "He has those eyes you--" 

 

"What?" - Heechul wasn't going to miss that chance - "Do you think he looks like me?" 

 

"Nevermind. He pooped" - Leeteuk gave the kid to Heechul- "It's your turn" 

 

"Cool! You only let me be the parent when this happens!" - Heechul looked at the child and sighed - "I guess you and me, buddy" 

 

After a few more fights that ended with their children crying, the couple agreed they wouldn't fight again about the matter. After all, they didn't care who's son Ryeowook was... right?

 

 

The cute toddler was now big enough to walk as he used his tiny hands to get support. His parents would stare all day trying to look for the simplest detail that could point to the answer. 

 

"Dada!" 

 

"He is calling me" - Both parents exchanged quick cold looks 

 

"Dada comes from 'Papa' " - Leeteuk said bitterly as he reached for the toddler 

 

"Are you sure? I thought it came from D-A ddy" - Heechul observed with amusement how the toddler stretched his arms looking for him now that he was on Leeteuk's lap. 

 

Heechul didn't have time to laugh. As soon as Ryeowook got in his arms, the boy pointed at Leeteuk. Leeteuk took the boy once again only to cause Ryeowook point back at Heechul. 

 

"What is he doing?" - Leeteuk complained - "Is he playing with our hearts ? He is definitely your son" 

 

"Excuse me? Why bad things have to come from MY side? I think this is something he would have inherited from YOU" 

 

"Wook don't pick your nose" - Leeteuk scolded the child that now tried to play with his boogers 

 

"I used to think he was smart but he is behaving like Donghae" - Heechul twisted his lips - "Definitely your son" 

 

"Really? I think he takes after you since he is stubborn" - Leeteuk fought with the little toddler while replying Heechul 

 

"Let's give him a bath before his noisy brothers come back from kinder" - Heechul carried the fussy toddler - "I don't care if he came from my seed or not but he is smelly right now" 

 

"Maybe he is yours after all" - Leeteuk teased - "Let me help you with the bath" 

 

Ryeowook was enjoying his bubble bath while his two dads looked at him with suspicious eyes. 

 

"Now that he is ... he truly looks like me" - Heechul started it again - "Just look at those chubby tights. He is obviously going to be y when he grows up" 

 

"Stop it! He is a child!" - Leeteuk whined - "But he has my  cheeks . Everyone is going to love his cheeks" 

 

"What are you talking about? He has buttocks! He can't be yours!" 

 

"He is too gentle for being yours!" 

 

The fight ended with two tired parents that had to clean the bathroom after their child decided to relieve himself there. 

 

"He pees a lot" - Heechul moped the floor while Leeteuk was back from his diaper duty - "He has a weak bladder"

 

"I guess you are right" - Leeteuk nodded. Heechul seemed surprised for him to agree. - "He is your son" 

 

"ARE YOU INSINUATING SOMETHING?" - Heechul felt his blood boiling once again - "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY BLADDER!" 

 

The most Ryeowook grew, the most confused his parents got. A few days before his second birthday, the toddler rolled on his tummy while his parents seemed busy doing something that looked like a big chart. 

 

"What's that?" - The twins seemed interested in what it looked like a game for them 

 

The big board was divided in three sections. The left side had things like: , smart, weak bladder, feet. The one in the right: hair, cheeks, gentle, hands. The big section in the middle was the most confusing one: Eyes, Bad temper, stubbornness and few other words that seemed to be followed by lots of '???'

 

"Forget it" - Leeteuk shook his head - "Its a tie. Again. This will never end" 

 

"Unless..." - Heechul made that look Leeteuk found cool and yet troubling

 

"We are not making a DNA TEST" 

 

However, just three days before Ryeowook's second birthday, both parents decided to take a precious hair from their son's head and sent it to analyze. The results, came out on Ryeowook's birthday. Leeteuk and Heechul haven't discussed about that. They both had run the test secretly as they were afraid of the results. Then, when the proud grandparents were taking care of their children, they locked themselves in different rooms to read results. 

 

"It can't be..." 

 

"This..." 

 

Both boys walked back to the party with sad faces. They ran into each other by pure luck. 

 

"You look sad" - Heechul pinched Leeteuk's cheeks- "Are you sad because he is growing up?" 

 

"N-no... H-Heechul... something happened" - Leeteuk bit his lips - "I--I know I probably shouldn't have done it but..." 

 

"But?" - Heechul was nervous 

 

"I sent his hair to analyze" - Leeteuk confessed first - "and I got results today... and..." 

 

"I did it too" - Heechul sighed - "But surprisingly, now I don't feel well" 

 

"I changed yours. I knew you were running the test and I thought you would feel sad if it came out he wasn't yours so... I used Sungmin's hair" - Leeteuk cried - "I'm so sorry! "

 

"Oh well" - Heechul smiled a bit - "I also changed yours... I thought you wanted Wookie to be yours and used Donghae's hair..." 

 

"WHAT?! Then that means..." 

 

"Both tests aren't about Wook" - Heechul scratched his head - "Its actually a relief for me... for a moment I really thought he wasn't your child! I--I mean... somehow... when I opened the folder and he wasn't yours..." 

 

"Oh Heechul! I cried for the same reason! I don't know why but I wanted him to be yours! I thought you would like knowing he was your son" 

 

"Teuk... let's make a promise" - Heechul offered his hand - "Let's not make a big deal of it. I don't care if he is yours, mine or someone's else kid. Ryeowook is our child and I will always love him" 

 

"Yeah" - Leeteuk agreed - "I love you!" 

 

"And I love you"

 

When both parents returned to the party, they make sure of hugging their boy. Ryeowook seemed confused about all the attention he was getting but it wasn't until the birthday song that his temper showed again. When Sungmin and Donghae started singing their own version of the song the toddler still on Heechul's arms, pronounced a few new words. 

 

"Please shut up" 

 

The parents exchanged looks. 

 

"The 'shut up' thing is mine for sure" - Heechul widened his eyes terrified 

 

"But he said 'please' so that's more like me" - Leeteuk made a disgusted face 

 

When the toddler kicked the table, threw cake at his brothers and everyone seemed to be interested in the kid's genes... the couple finally agreed. 

 

 

 

"He takes after his mother"