R-1 Ryeowook's love

Requested Oneshots

"No one knows when destiny is going to act. That day, the day the sun was brighter than ever... we met"

Heechul ended showering. He looked himself at the mirror having a silly smile.

"Today is the day" - Heechul dried his fair using a towel - "Ryeowook-ah~ I missed you so mu--"

Knock knock knock.

"What...?" - Heechul concentrated tried to find the source of the noise - "Where is that coming from?"

Ring.

The door bell rang.

"You have to be kidding me" - Heechul smiled - "I thought I was the one who got up earlier"

Heechul opened the front door violently only to find a young girl smiling cheerfully while holding a birthday cake.

"Happy Birthd--"

"Ella? Ella, what are you doing here today? " - Heechul dragged the girl inside and locked the door - "Hey! Hey!"

"Surprise" - The girl placed the cute cake on the table - "Ohhhh you a have a puppy now!! Is Heebum death?"

"Don't play innocent! Why are you here?" - Heechul dressed himself quickly behind his room's door - "This has to be a nightmare"

"I came because today is your birthday, oppa" - The girl replied cheekily- "You said I could come visit you whenever I wanted to"

"Oh, no, don't you dare to blame me for this!"

"Smile ~~"

The flash almost left Heechul blind. He wasn't expecting her to take a picture like that.

"So nice! This one is so good!" - Ella praised the picture she just took - "Auntie is going to be so happy when I s--"

"You brought your camera" - Heechul said with a strange voice - "You are a professional right? A real photographer"

"Of course I am" - Ella pretended being offended - "Look at this beauty~ not everyone can take pictures like this"

"Would you mind doing me a favor?" - Heechul grabbed Ella's hands - "What about a special birthday gift? Like ehm... a special photo shoot"

"I'm not taking photos of you "

"No no no" - Heechul shook his head - "Not me. My friend is coming out from service today and I would like you to take pictures of the moment"

"Alright... " - Ella nodded softly- "I guess cousins should support each other"

"Good girl" - Heechul smiled pleased - "Now, let's get going. I don't want to be late"

 

"Fate is a mysterious thing. I never expected it to happen... but it happened"


"So... she is your cousin" - Leeteuk tried to understand why Heechul would bring a girl to Ryeowook's discharge - "Is this one of your tricks to hide your girlfriends?"

"No!" - Both cousins replied annoyed

"I can't believe Heechul Hyung has a pretty cousin like her" - Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae - "I hope he would let us--"

"Don't even dream with it" - Heechul raged - "None of you, filthy bastards, will touch MY cousin! MY BABY COUSIN!"

"You are late" - Donghae giggled - "Siwon is already taking advantage"

"ELLA!" - Heechul blurted out annoyed - "Stop flirting with him! I forbid you to date any Super Junior member!"

"I'm not flirting, silly oppa" - Ella pouted - "I know him from long ago"

"We met long ago when she was still a child" - Siwon smiled sweetly- "I see her like my own little sister"

"Whatever. Don't dare to touch her" - Heechul folded his arms - "No one can touch her"


"That day, I'm sure the stars blessed us"


"Is he ever coming out?" - Ella yawned - "That guy, Ryeowook"

"He is not 'that guy' you brat!" - Heechul flicked Ella's forehead - "He is Kim Ryeowook! And is older than you! "

"Is he handsome?"

Heechul didn't reply. He was starting to believe his plan wasn't going to work.

When the fans went crazy, Ella held up her camera ready to take the best shots she could. She did it just like a professional. She only stopped after one picture came particularly well. The short man with uniform was smiling. To her.

"Heechul oppa will kill me if he sees this" - Ella hurried to hide the photo inside her jacket and returned to accomplish her job there

 

"You looked specially well that day. I don't know why, but your face... I just couldn't get it out of my mind"


Heechul's birthday party was actually more like Ryeowook's welcoming party. Ella found herself avoiding contact with any of the other guys as Heechul insisted on it. She only could talk to Siwon since her cousins didn't take him as a menace for her.

"Siwon Hyung is so lucky" - Ryeowook drank another cup of that red sweet beverage - "She is pretty"

"Do you think so?" - Kyuhyun took another cup too - "She is not my type"

"Are you blind?" - Ryeowook chuckled - "She is beautiful"

"You like her" - Kyuhyun observed - "You should go and talk to her"

"Siwon Hyung got her first" - Ryeowook sighed - "I'm always late..."

"They are not dating" - Donghae whispered - "She is Heechul's cousin and Siwon's childhood friend but I don't know if she has a boyfriend"

"Go kiss her" - Eunhyuk joked

Ryeowook almost choke. He looked at his friends with a scared face.

"I can't do that! She will think I'm weird!" - Ryeowook hissed - "Also, Heechul Hyung will kill me"

"Don't be stupid" - Kyuhyun patted his back- "Today is your lucky day"

"Stop!" - Ryeowook shook his head - "I'm not doing it!"

 

"I still remember that moment like if it was yesterday"


Ryeowook was trying to ran from his crazy friend when he crashed when someone and his beverage splashed.

"Oh, God, Im so sorry" - Ryeowook apologized quickly - "I wasn't looking--"

"You are Ryeowook oppa, aren't you?" - Ella recovered from the crash - "Its alright~ nothing that the wash machine can't fix"

Ryeowook turned red. He could feel his ears burning. Why? Why her?

"I-- I will help you wash it..." - Ryeowook said in a low voice - "Your j-jacket... you can't put it in the wash machine"

"Oh" - Ella blinked twice - "That's right"

 

"It was probably the weirdest first date"

 

Ryeowook was busy washing the jacket manually when Ella entered the bathroom after changing clothes.

"Don't worry, I won't ruin it" - Ryeowook was the first one to talk

"I'm not here for that" - Ella sat next to him - "I just remembered there was something I needed to ask you"

"Uhm?"

"Why were you smiling to me?" - Ella asked softly

Ryeowook felt his face burning again. He couldn't hide the fact he had blushed twice because of her.

"I wasn't" - He lied

"Really? This picture shows otherwise" - Ella held up the cute photo - "You were smiling to me"

"No... no... I wasn't" - Ryeowook blushed even more - "I just..."

"Are you ok? " - Ella approached him - "Your face is way too red! Are you allergic to powder detergent ?"

"I... I..." - Ryeowook walked back trying to avoid her

Ella Just followed him until Ryeowook ended cornered right behind the bathroom's door. When the door opened violently, Ryeowook and Ella lost balance. Just seconds later, Ryeowook found himself using his slim arms to keep some distance between him and the girl that laid on the floor. Their faces were too close. Ryeowook could feel his heart beating fast.

"Oh sorry" - Yesung apologized - "I didnt know I was interrupting"

Ryeowook couldn't explain anything before the Hyung left. He just stared at the girl confused.

"Uhm... are you going to move?" - Ella asked quietly - "Its difficult for me to do it since you are on me"

"sorry!" - Ryeowook rolled to a side and separated from the girl - "It wasn't my intention!"

"You are even more handsome than I thought" - Ella stood without troubles - "I guess either you are not that photogenic or I taking pictures"

"I think you are great at it" - Ryeowook gulped down anxiously- "That picture you took earlier... I really liked it"

"In that case, then you should have it"

"Ung..." - Ryeowook received the photo from Ella - "Do you mind taking another one...?"

"Uhm? You want another..." - Ella smiled shyly - "Did you really like my work?"

Ryeowook nodded. He took a deep breath and talked again.

"I don't want one like this" - Ryeowook gathered all his courage - "Can we take... a selfie?"

"Together?" - Ella laughed - "Are you going to use it for bothering my cousin?"

"Uhm... maybe?"

"Alright! Say cheese!"

 

"I have never met someone like you. You were a dream that became real"

 

Months later, Ryeowook still cherished that picture. He would remember her all the time and Heechul was starting to suspect Ryeowook's questions about her weren't just for courtesy.

"She is fine" - Heechul read his book not giving that many importance to Ryeowook's questions - "She is probably getting in troubles"

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

"I don't know " - Heechul sighed - "I hope she doesn't"

"Don't you think she would like dating?"

"Ryeowook, could you bring me my phone?"

"Sure"

Heechul marked one number and handled the phone back to Ryeowook.

"You can ask her by yourself"

"Hyung!" - Ryeowook blushed - "I can't---"

"Hello...?" - Ella was at the phone - "Heechul oppa...? Heyyy~ are you there...?"

Ryeowook cut the call. He threw the phone at the couch and ran away. Heechul laughed out loud.


"Then, our Cupid saved us"


"I don't want to go"

"Stop being a child" - Kyuhyun pushed his Hyung - "It isn't a 'date', just a group meeting"

"Where are the others?" - Ryeowook worried - "She is the only one there... I can't believe you are doing this to me"

"It's not a date"


"... but it was a date. Kyuhyun set us together and then ran away to leave us alone. At first it was awkward but then we laughed together. We became friends... and then, we took a bigger step"


"Is Heechul Hyung still mad about it?" - Ryeowook asked playfully - "Geez I feel sorry"

"Ignore him" - Ella laughed - "My cousin is a bit too sensitive about this issues"

"He was the last one... we told everyone but him" - Ryeowook giggled - "Maybe we should have started telling him"

"He would have gotten crazy" - Ella smiled - "Dating is not a sin, oppa"

"I know it's not" - Ryeowook played with his hair - "But your cousin makes it sound like it is"

"He is just processing the information" - Ella teased - "He said he couldn't believe both of his babies were dating"

"He called us babies again" - Ryeowook shook his head amused - "Hyung needs to find a girlfriend too"

"So" - Ella jumped on the couch - "Are you ready? Tomorrow is our first anniversary"

"Yes, it is" - Ryeowook smiled shyly - "Its been almost a year since we started dating"

Ryeowook doubted for a second and then run to his room.

"Wait there! Don't move" - Ryeowook shouted from the room - "Close your eyes"

"Uhm?" - Ella obeyed - "If you try to tickle me again, I swear you are going to regret it"

"Here" - Ryeowook placed a gift on her hands - "Open your eyes"

"Oh my"

"Open it~ I was planning to give it tomorrow but I think it could be useful" - Ryeowook sat next to the surprised girl - "Do you know what it is?"

"A new camera!" - Ella chirped excitedly- "Oh my God! This is like the best gift ever!"

"Do you like it?"

"Even more than you!"


"Our first anniversary feels like it was yesterday but I felt we know each other since long ago. We love each other so much that is hard to put it all on this letter--"


A big flash blinded Ryeowook for a few seconds.

"Sorry! You looked so cute being so concentrated that I had to do it!" - Ella chirped - "What are you writing?"

"Nothing!" - Ryeowook hid the letter under a heavy book - "I was just writing a new song!"

"Really? It's about me?" - Ella played around - "Tomorrow is our anniversary. I can't wait for your gift! Nothing can't beat this camera!"

Ryeowook looked around and saw all the photos covering walls. He smiled and turned back to the happy girl.

"I hope you like this one even more than the camera" - Ryeowook said cutely - "I took a while choosing it"

"I hope you did" - Ella giggled - "I had been working hard the last year"

Ryeowook laughed. Ella went to the kitchen and he started writing again.

"To my dear, Ella~ from Ryeowook"

He wrote on the envelope. He saved the letter in a safe place and took out a little box.

"Tomorrow" - Ryeowook smiled at te ring - "Just one more day"