CHAPTER 20

BETWEEN US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 20

 

 

I followed the advice of Youngbae. It doesn't hurt me to try it. As I recall, Seungri never mentioned what kind a Unicorn I should buy. In less than three hours, I manage to collect various types of items related to Unicorn like inflatable Unicorn pool float, Unicorn plushie and many more. Somehow I want what I did to succeed in getting Seungri not angry with me. I put all of these things in the living room. I put it in such a way that it looks attractive. I hope this suggestion from Youngbae works. I don't care how much money I spend buying all of these things.

 

 

 

I take a deep breath "This is the last part. You can definitely do it Jiyong !!!" I encourage myself

 

 

 

I walked slowly towards the door of Seungri's room and knocked it...

 

 

 

"Seungri...... Please, open the door..."

 

 

 

I waited a while...

 

 

 

"Seungri... Are you still angry with me ?"

 

 

 

"Seungri... Please, answer me..."

 

 

 

but there was no answer from him...

 

 

 

I sat on the floor in front of Seungri's door...

 

 

 

"I will still wait here until you open the door..." I said

 

 

 

I waited and waited. I took the huge plushie and hugged it until I fell asleep on the floor...

 

 

 

I woke up because I felt pain all over my body as I fell asleep on the floor. When I opened my eyes, I gasped because suddenly I saw Seungri who was squatting in front of me while looking at me with his eyes enlarged. He looked amazed to see me asleep on the floor using a Unicorn pajamas that I used since last night while hugging the huge Unicorn plushie and some Unicorn things scattered all over the living room. I didn't know how long he had squatted in front of me while looking at me with his face like that. Seungri is like being in his world...

 

 

 

"Sss-Seungri......" I tried to call him to return to to this world

 

 

 

"JIYONG !!!" I gasped in surprise because Seungri suddenly shouted my name

 

 

 

I was even more surprised when Seungri suddenly hugged me tightly while kissing my cheek. I could only remain silent, I felt my whole body heat up and blink rapidly. My heart is beating fast. I feel like something is churning in my stomach. I never imagined Seungri's reaction to be this happy. After he was satisfied hugging and kissing my cheek, Seungri released me. He stood up and then ran and shouted hysterically towards an unicorn-shaped inflatable balloon.

 

 

 

It se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter