[02] - Still the Same Memory

PRISONER OF JIN

Plakkk!

One loud slap on Arang's cheek from Matt's big palm. The girl's head was thrown sideways, flushed and the corner of her lip was bleeding. Arng grinned, wiped down the tears that fell and immediately straightened. She knew Matt would not like to be weak when beaten. Increasingly showing how weak you are the more roughly Matt's treatment will be received by Arang.

Andrea, sitting with her legs crossed, took a sip of her wine, stared at her adopted daughter and her belly just as the fetus was still there.

"You are so disgraceful! You spill the dirt on my face by bringing him here! You're tired of life!" Shouted Matt.

Half an hour ago, Jin retreats after making an impromptu appeals to Matt and will again bring his family for a more serious discussion. Of course, Matt stuttered. Can't answer anything, statue like a stupid man.

He knows who Jin is. Despite his age of 22 years, his name and face are often a cover in international business magazines. Besides his warm but piercing personality, it is open but it is a lot of riddles in his life making Jin a target of other businessmen as well as journalists.

When compared to Jin's wealth alone-not including his family, Matt is nothing, he's like a chunk in the bottom of the stairs while Jin is sitting relaxed on the ladder over his throne. As rich and influential as that.

"Honey, stop it. The young man could have killed us if you still made a cut on Arang's body. And you, go into your room. Eliminate your wounds well!" Andrea ordered.

"Yes ma'am. Good night. "Arang retreated and bowed before coming out of her father's room. Just turning the doorknob when the conversation of her adoptive parents harassed Arang.

"If you do not refuse, Arang will be released from us. I don't want to!" Andrea said.

"And you want our struggle for this to have been wiped out with a finger? Huh!" Matt snapped.

"Arang is our gold treasure, Matt."

"I know, Andrea! I had no idea that the boy could get to know Arang as well as the girl. How could the girl be exposed! Damn!" Then the broken glass made Arang quickly move from the door of her father's room.

***

Since that night, Jin has become more freely bringing Arang out of her house. And for some reason, Arang likes hier present life. No longer have silly rules just to please yourself. Though she missed William-the she still loved. Ahh ~ Arang needs explanation. Maybe what she saw was not what he expected. It could be, right?

"I want to see William," Arang pleaded.

Jin turns, raises an eyebrow.

They are still in the campus of Jin's campus. And will go to eat but the request of Arang makes Jin canceled intention to start the car engine.

"You have no right to ban and neither do I ask for permission. After all William is still my beloved, and even though you have proposed to me I have no desire to accept you." Arang is scared to death but Jin has to be interrogated, the man is arbitrary to her - even if she likes it a bit.

Jin glances and does not answer. Turning on the engine and bringing it fast until Arang holds firmly on the rope sitbelt.

Apparently the man granted the request Arang. Drove the girl to meet William who was eating lunch in campus II building, behind the campus building.

"Go down." Jin orders coldly.

Arangblinked. All her life she only interacted with William at the man's home, she couldn't have called William while he was hanging out with his friends. That's weird, awkward and Arang isn;t willing to do it.

The girlwas still silent, making Jin chuckle.

"Let's go down." Jin puts on his glasses and then goes out and hurries to open the door of Arang. "Quickly finish your business and we can leave immediately."

"But you don't have to be with me. I can go to William."

"You'll thank me later."

Inevitably Arang stepped behind him Jin, walked casually like a bodyguard while the girls had started whispering talk about it.

Just when Arang was close to William and was about to touch the man's shoulder, someone came quickly and put his arm round William. William was surprised, in addition to getting a hug suddenly, the presence of Arang is also a surprise that can make it hanged.

"Miss you baby." Said the red-haired girl to William with spoiled, kissing his cheek and his lips unabashedly.

Arang gaped, blinking, didn't believe that such a scene presented in front of her. Cursed them both.

Jin approaches, touches Arang's waist so she knows that she is not alone.

"Woaaahhh, look who's coming. Kim Seok Jin." Said one of William's friends proudly. "What's up bro?"

Jin nodded his head faintly.

"And who are you?" Asked the red-haired girl at Arang.

"Me?"

"Ahh, I know. You're William's friend right? Finally get to see you. Hi, nice to meet you. Iam Keisya. Arang, right?" Behind her y attitude and make-up, Keishya is very friendly and faded already Arang hatred towards the woman. Her eyes fixed on William, eager to hit his head with her violin.

If the relationship and Keisya first intertwined, indirectly Arang is an affair. Just die you Will!

What made her crazier was that her love for William was not eroded even though her eyes were clearly visible how his behavior.

"Oh, Hi Jin. I don't see you. You came with Arang? Or maybe ... Omg. No way." Keisya excited herself, covering his mouth with both hands.

William was silent, besides not knowing what to say, he was also curious as to how his cousin responded.

"Well, she came with me. Arangis my fiancé, in a few weeks we will get married. I accompanied herto William to tell him that Arangwould no longer play his violin for him. I forbid my girl."

"Awwww, sweet. William you have to learn from Jin," said Keisya while clinging to William's arms.

William just murmured and smiled faintly as his eyes stared at Arang asking for any explanation for her rejection after Jin confessed.

In fact, Arang instead put his arm around Jin's arm, put a blushing face and hide it in the Jin's hands. That annoys William.

"We have to go." Jin's excuse. "Come on, honey." After the post with his friends, Jin takes Arang away.

William's eyes stared at Jin and Arang;s departure. He doesn't accept Jin's behavior. He should get an explanation. The bag and the phone are also lying on the canteen table. Ignoring Keishya's shout and getting into the car to follow Jin and also Arang.

***

"I'm not your fiancee. We will not get married. Don't go around confessing." Protested Arang.

"Hmm."

"Jin!"

"What!" Jin asked back no less loudly. "If you whine again, I throw it out of the car. Shut up! And sit quietly."

Arangshrink. All protests he swallowed again. Herhead bowed, snorting with annoyance at Jin's rudeness. Suddenly a soft rush in her hair made Arang look up, turning to the owner of the hand.

"Sorry." Jin kissed softly as he pulled his hand back.

Jin and his weirdness. He didn't hesitate to cursing her and yelled at her but a moment later he would be gentle while mumbling the following apology with her head or cheek. Arang's heart jumped out! Jin is a jerk!

Jin drove Arang home, there was work to complete and his intention to take the girl for a delayed walk.

In front of the gate, Jin restrained the hand of Arang who will soon enter the house while one hand called.

"Where are you?" He asked the one he called. "Great. Okay." He put the phone into a pair of pants and his hand turned to the corner of Arang lips slightly faded.

"You will not be tortured again by your adoptive parents. As soon as all the paperwork is over, you'll go with me." Jin's promise is full of confidence.

Arang just stared at Jin without blinking. For the first time she was wanted, so protected that her heart warmed up. And she realizes that her disappointment with William is not so great because, some of her heart shifts to the man who stood up in front of her. The rancid but rude, rude bastard.

"Come on in. Deep sleep. One of my right hands is watching your house. He'll shoot at your parents if he still tortures you." Jin glanced, making Arang shudder at the threat that must have never played. Psychopaths are crazy!

After and kissing the top of Arang head, Jin enters the car to drive the vehicle away from the house of Arang.

"Falling in love is as beautiful as that, miss." Aunt Lim whispered.

Arang turns and stomps but does not deny that her heart is flowering, because the jerk.

***

"I need an explanation, Jin." Jin had just entered the house and William was already blocking him.

"I have a job." Jin proceeds, climbing the stairs while cleansing his hair.

"Do not mess with Arang, Jin! She's worth it!" William shouted furiously.

Jin turned, leaning against the ladder. Folding his hands in front of his chest and smiling cynically.

"Well, she's worth it."

"I know your job, Jin. I know where all the wealth you've gathered is."

Jin listens. Will not argue, because the boy in the adult body is whining for him. William has remained unchanged since childhood. Spoiled, selfish, carpenters and most dislike if the things he considers are his are taken by others. And this time Arang object.

Once satisfied listening to William's whimper, Jin turned around to walk up the spiral stairs of William's house.

"You're Jin's killer! You're a hit man! How can I let Arang with a killer like you!" William was furious because Jin didn't take it at all.

Jin was standing in front of him, pulling William's collar until he was strangled.

"Then, eliminating a disturbing cousin like you, is it easy for me?" Jin's disposition then took his hand off William's collar.

***

If Jin's estimates don't miss-of course, less than a week longer. Arang will be his wife. There was only one more document he had not received from Beton, his right hand in charge of preparing important documents and documents.

Jin was sitting in a chair by William's library window, as his eyes, seeing William carrying Forced Arang . He just watched, will not do anything because he believes nothing will happen. William would not dare to divulge his secret.

Jin thought, William will start a conversation in the park that can reach his eyes, in fact the man actually brought Aranginto the car after it seems Arang willing to take.

"He volunteered, for what I care about." Jin focuses again on his lap book.

***

The eyes of the Arang are hard to open but because the sun's rays pierce the eyelids inevitably forced them to open.

The first thing she saw was the dimly lit room.

"It hurts my head." She mumbled. She massaged her head softly, so her dizziness subsided.

"Good Morning, sleepy beauty." Say William was rubbing his wet hair as he came out of the bathroom. His body was covered only with a white towel that wrapped around his waist. Suddenly, Arang reply covers and covers his face but increasingly make her hysterical because her body does not wear a single strand of cloth.

Tears welled up, about to protest as the door opened wide to find Jin with angry faces and staring eyes. He brutally brushed against him. The punches and kicks he kicks for his cousin. Before his blow to his own brother's killing, Han held him back and immediately secured William. Leaving his boss with a shaking Arang is great.

"Ahh ~ jerk ~." He shouted as he slammed any object that reached his hand.

" I do not do anything," said Arang.

"Yeah, you just accept! Goddamn it! Damn you !."

"I'm not a e! I'm not sleeping with William!" Snapped Arang.

"You ed him! You will be able to reply. Just look!" Then Jin leaves the sobbing Arang.

"I am not doing anything. At least listen to me before leave." Arang murmured that Jin could still hear because the man leaned against the door while wiping his face roughly.

His hand reached into his pocket, picked up his cell phone and called Beton.

"Acceleration of the document. Tomorrow I will marry her." Then the connection was cut. Jin returns to the room.

Climb into the bed, justify the sagging Arang blanket and wrap the girl around.

"You were sentenced to life for what you did today. Lifetime with me." Threatens Jin while hugging Arang, reducing his own emotions.