[01] - A handful of Memories

PRISONER OF JIN

* Amazing cover by MJArt


Arang and Jin met ten years ago. When Arang was nine years old and Jin was 13 years old. At that time Arang was still in London following her foster parents and bestfriended William, the neighbor's son who owns a large ranch on a hill.

In fact, William's cousin Jin. Jin and his family will come every two years to visit and discuss business. Then, William will be in charge of accompanying Jin around and spending time together. But that all changed when William introduced Arang to Jin. Arang, of course, welcomes the Jin with great pleasure, when to meet someone with a slant-eyed look, has a pale Asian skin that makes her not sad anymore when William mocks her dead skin.

Another case with Jin. His first impression when meeting Arang was magical. How could it be in the scorching heat, the girl always wore a foot-only dress complete with long arms and do not forget the always-loosened hair almost touching her waist. Although Jin admits, Arang is the pretty girl he just met, unlike the daughter of his father's coworker who already understands fashion and all the luxuries. Beautiful Arang with its simplicity.

Years passed and Jin's family still visits every two years. His relationship with Arang is so-so. He did not respond very much to Arang's presence but never let go of his eyes to pay attention to every girl's gestures. When he was at Willian's house, Arang would come with an almost stale morning sandwich, and as usual William would give him a slice of apple and a glass of milk. Charcoal will not accept any other food if it is not a fruit. Then the girl would run fast down the hill and disappear as soon as the clock was pointing to the three in the afternoon. Jin is curious but never asks and William also do not want to discuss the strange behavior of women who he called a friend.

And when Jin settled in William's house to complete the study also handled the business in London, one by one the peculiarities of Arang began in saying.

Arang is a large orphan at an orphanage in a French town corner. Her mother was Korean while her father was not clear who the information was. Then when he was one year old, Arang was adopted by a native English couple because they did not have children either. Everything was fine. Arang is so loved and pampered that one happiness and calamity comes. Her adoptive mother is pregnant and when her womb is 5 months old miscarried due to slip on the floor due to the act of Arang that plays a bucket of mop water belonging to one of the maid. Since then his adoptive attitude is different. Told her like a maid and roughed it up. Arang even had to sleep in a small warehouse next to the kitchen because it was no longer allowed to sleep in her spacious and comfortable room.

The girl turned into the beautiful girl of her 18th birthday when Jin for the first time dropped his eyes after so long did not really consider the presence of Arang.

*That time*

Jin had just finished reading a book in the reading room and walked down the hall to get to his room. He could vaguely hear the violin's friction and William's voice uttering an awe-filled sentence. Jin stands at the door, watching Arang with full appreciation to play the violin and William who enjoys the girl's play.

The passing night wind in the big window makes the long waist-length Arang hair waving beautifully, like telling Jin to approach. For some reason, Jin considers Arang millions of times more beautiful after eight years of familiarity.

"Hi, Jin. Come in." William, who knows the whereabouts of Jin, waves his hand, tells him to come inside.

Jin still stands and put his hands in his pants pocket, "I have to campus, this afternoon there is a class." He replied, looking at Arang coldly and passed.

"He always seemed to be not accepting me." The murmuring of Arang can still be heard by Jin.

"He is stiff with women."

"God, Will! I must go home. Father and Mother almost came home."

"My car is in the garage. Can;t take you. "

"I can run over the back hill and the forest as usual."

The conversation both made Jin stop the step, wanting to hear more.

"Na Arang, the hills and the forest behind not like eight years ago, you have to pass someone else's house if you pass by. Time consuming because the mansion of Charles's family was very strict. You can be shot if seen from cctv."

"Then I'll run fast. Bye Will. See you next day and thanks for this violin. I really like it. "

"Everything beb."

"Do not beb me." Then came the footsteps of Charcoal and Jin immediately pulled her arm.

Arang blinked, looking at her clenched arm and Jin's face as well. This was her first skinship and her heart could have exploded. Jin holds it, for God's sake. The iceberg from Korea touched her. Then quickly shook her head when she knew Jin was as good-nosed as he dragged her like a donkey.

"Come in." Have not had time to protest, the car door was opened by Jin and pushed back the Arang.

Arang is still silent, can't digest what happened.

"Come in." Jin yelled until Arang stuttered and hurried inside.

The car started walking. Along the way, Arang tightened the grip on the strap of his violin bag. Bowing her head, not daring to see the future let alone the man who was driving beside hher but he also corious. Jin takes her to home or even whites.

"Ji--."

"From now on you will go and go home with me." Jin responds quickly and Arang closes . "At eight o'clock you must be at the back gate of your house and it's half past three in my car," He continued, turning the car into the woods and stopping in front of the black high gate, the house of Arang.

Not getting any answers from the girl, Jin turns to look at the Arang that ducked in until his hair hides her face.

"You didn't t hear?"

"You - well, you don't have to. I'll come and go by myself as usual. " Arang said softly.

"Oh you'd rather your foster parents know you wandered around William's house and left the house all day? It's not hard to tell them."

Arang looks up. How could the Jin threaten her like that. The secret since childhood should not be revealed easily from the man's mouth. Should not be, unlawful. William is the only friend Arang has because of the rules of her parents who do not allow her to get out of the house.

"Are you threatening?"

"Not really. Only if you obey me will remain your secret. "

Arang snorted, "Whatever." Then pulls the lever of the car door but one of her hands is held by Jin. Perhaps because this dress is made of satin that is easy to fall, when Jin pulls her hand, long dress sleeves down and show some red incisions and some blue as faded along the arm. Jin grabs hold of her and brings her arm closer.

Arang is interested. Trying to pull her arm and cover it.

"Lady." Aunt Lim's voice sounded faint as though giving her strength. She pulled her arms out of Jin's grasp. Arang immediately opens the car door and exits, leaving the Jin with a thousand question marks. The man is still silent as Aunt Liam brings Arang in with a sneak.

***

Jin rubs a rough face, disbelieves with the information provided by his men - Han. After dropping Arang, the man didn't return to campus but instead went to Han to find out more about Arang also about the wound he had known for so long ago that Arang was vague but didn't make any speculation because he thought the girl was hurt because of her carelessness own. But, seeing the arm of Arang yesterday afternoon, his mind kept raging, bringing up the guesses that made him stress all night.

"That stupid girl stays there despite being tortured like that? She's stupid or has no brain!" Jin snapped at Han.

"I think Arang has to reciprocate by serving her adoptive parents, that's why she doesn'tt do anything despite being tortured."

"And William, my cowardly cousin knows it? Does not do anything?"

Han nodded, disguising his smile at Jin's frustration.

"Goddamn it!"

"But there is one of the most plausible ways to free the girl."

Jin turns quickly to Han, waiting for an answer.

"Marry her."

***

Over the past three weeks, Arang suddenly confused with Jin's attitude. From start to pick up her pickup, caught seeing her clearly, and read the book while she was playing the violin. Though eight years of knowing each other, Jin will never want to be in one place and time with her.

Although Arang admits, she likes the behavior of Jin who has considered it, but still strange.

The touch on her cheek made Arang blink and looked at William in bewilderment.

"Do not like my statement?" He asked.

Gosh, Arang almost forgot that a few minutes ago William expressed love and asked her to be a lover. And of course Arang agrees. William the only man she knew all her life, was an idiot who would refuse a handsome, intelligent and kind man like William.

"Of course I do. Thank you." Arang replied and hugged William's embrace.

They don't know that Jin sees it all and immediately throws a punch on the wall channeling pique.

***

As usual Jin will lead Arang home and the girl is already in his car when he enters.

Arang plays her fingers which, despite the silver ring of William's gift and her behavior, didn't escape Jin's gaze.

Although Arang and William have been dating for 2 weeks, William always has an excuse not to bring Arang go back to home, of course one of them is afraid of being caught by Arang's parent.

When Jin's car does not turn toward her left-house, Arang immediately rebels by shouting at the man.

"Are you crazy! If you don't intend to take me, I can go home by myself. You want me to be slaughtered Father and my mother?"

Jin was silent, increasing the fast-moving car out of the elite housing and entering the highway.

Tall buildings immediately greeted Arang and made her forget her worries, too impressed.

Soon the car stopped. And Jin has gone down but has not moved from where he stands. He put his head through the open window of the car. "Don't run away, don't open the window. Stay there."

"Where do you want to go?" The question of Arang was not heard by Jin because that man had entered the pharmacy.

Arang threw his back against the back of a chair. Getting worried because time seems to run faster. Her eyes occasionally looked out of the car, enjoying the view of the city she never saw.

"The building is tall. There's a florist! I think I just have to pick it in the woods." Her gaze widened again, wide wide as she caught William's figure in the distance. The man's blond hair was striking for her. Wanting to call when William waved then someone ran up to him and hugged William tightly.

The sound of the car door opened, didn't distract Arang at all. There, her two weekly lover, her best friend all her life was kissing with a girl. Amid the crowd, it doesn't matter that it's a public place.

"Fuc --." Her swearing was gagged by Jin with his lips. Jin's large hand cupped her cheeks and made her unable to escape.

"Your lips are forbidden to swear, or I'll kiss you again. It feels good, oranges? "Jin wiped his lips softly, making the girl blink and hit Jin's chest.

"God damn it! Nasty!"

***

In front of the gate, Aunt Lim waits for Arang with anxiety while Arang has just got off Jin's car. Jin comes downstairs and touches the back of a faint Arang.

"You should not harm, my lady Young Master." Aunt Lim's throat sharpened.

Jin wags his hand, grasps the hand of Arang, which is cold with fear and pulls her into the Arang family's home.

Really looking dead.

"You - hya Jin, Kim Seok Jin. What are you doing. Hurry off!" Prevent Arang's panic. The man in the black shirt whose arms were rolled up to the elbow instead smiled sarcastically at her.

Aunt Lim chants a prayer. Hope the master will not beat Arang because of Jin's existence.

The door of the house was opened and Aunt Lim had first come in to welcome the guests properly.

"Na Arang Geisse !" The shout was so thunderous that Arang was jangling and unconsciously clasped Jin's hand. Jin looks calm, as always

Then an old-faced man with a firm expression down the stairs slowly, complete with a black belt in his left hand and then his wife following from behind. Put on an annoyed face, as usual.

"Where ar-."

"Good night, Mr. and Mrs. Matt Geisse." Jin said kindly, bending slightly while displaying a friendly smile.

The man named Matt Geisse was instantly changing the look on his face even his shock made him to retreat a few steps backward.

Arang does not know what's going on. Shortly after hearing his name was called, Charcoal closed his eyes.

"You?" Matt Geisse stammered.

"I am Kim Seok Jin, the son of Kim Seok Min the heir to the Seok Group throne." Clearly Jin is proud.

"Oh My God." It was Andrea Geisse's voice, Matt's wife-the adoptive mother of Arang.

Jin exhaled, lazy to be long-winded. He pulled the shoulders of Arang into his arms. "If you don't mind, I want to marry Na Arang, Mr. and Mrs. Matt Geisse," He said firmly.

Dead already, Arang!

*****