Always you

Always you


Chanyeol fell into a deep sleep due to jet lag. The sun rays illuminated through the room which made it warmer. The giant groaned and crinkled his nose before getting up. With eyes half closed he roamed the room and was fascinated to see no changes. How he wish his ex-boyfriend didn't have a change of the heart too after all that happened. Chanyeol feels like he's indebted to Kyungsoo for letting him barge in last night. Considering the fact that he left him before in bad terms. The guilt scattered through his fibers so cleaning the bed is the least he can do. As far as he can remember Kyungsoo doesn't seem welcoming last night, he maintained his stern expression when he slept beside him. The atmosphere was undeniably heavy for the both of them. Little did Chanyeol know that while he's snoring loudly, someone's night was completely disturbed. But now the small man's nowhere to be found. Where will he go? Is he planning something again? 

 


The last question is like a slap to his face. With hands trembling, he reached for his phone. His heart's thumping so fast and it's not subsiding. Fortunately the one he's calling picked up in the 3rd beep. 

"Mr. Byun, Kyungsoo-"

"Kyungsoo is missing again. Can you track his location as fast as you can??" Baekhyun continued the sentence for Chanyeol. Baekhyun knew that the giant will only call him if it's for Kyungsoo. At first it's a torture to him. For no one knows that he's liking Chanyeol. However Baekhyun just shut his mouth because confessing is pointless when Chanyeol only sees that psychotic with small stature. 

"You're back at it again. I thought you already found his replacement in America." Baekhyun creased his eyebrows when he vent out the question that bugged him at the moment the latter called. 


"I just came back yesterday and he wasn't really surprised when I slept in his house." A hint of disappointment is evident in his voice.


"Baek, this matter can't wait. Can you please do the work now?"


"Fine. I'll text you the address." that's when Baekhyun ended the call. He hasn't finished a cup of coffee yet he prioritized a friend again. Thoughts like how would it be when he didn't introduce Kyungsoo to Chanyeol slips in his mind. He just rolled his eyes, knowing that he's not capable of changing what's in the past yet he still dwells on it. In a minute, he found Kyungsoo's location. He didn't even sweat a bit yet it's still inconvenient for him. 


As promised, he sent a text to Chanyeol regarding his boyfriend's another mess to which the giant responded in a nick of time. Baekhyun grunted and slammed his body in the king-sized bed. 


'If my desire to Yeol leads to nothing I might as well die single.' He muttered after dozing to sleep. 

On the other hand, Chanyeol didn't even bother to change his clothes. It became a habit to him as long as he doesn't smell terrible. Well, he's a he. 

He rushed to get the keys of Kyungsoo's car since it's the only one that's available at that very moment and activated the app that could help him with directions. He wouldn't know that he's already biting his lips with much tension if he hadn't tasted his blood. Kyungsoo used to nag him about that. Before he used to be agitated easily with how his other half reacts with his habits and now that's what he misses the most. 


The giant's been contemplating whether he did a good decision back then or not. Kyungsoo is difficult to handle and that doesn't make his love for him waver. Maybe he just got too fed up with the situation that he grabbed the opportunity to leave everything behind. He left Kyungsoo to study abroad. Chanyeol's heart never felt at ease when he did that. All he want is to take him back although it took him a long time to accept that. He's on the way to the destination with a tiny hope stemming out of his chest and silently wishing that everything will fall to their right places. 

Throughout the long hours of driving, coffee kept him awake. Although he couldn't deny that his arms started to feel sore there's no time for him to slack. 

He reached an abandoned building in no time. Before securing the car, he stretched his long arms to the air with his eyes half-closed. Then he composed himself after rushing inside to start the search. The atmosphere is eerie and the unpleasant smell welcomed him to which his senses reacted immediately. Yet he remained absorbed to his aim. 


Yeol thought that he's one step ahead to success until he saw drops of blood scattered in the floor. His heart thumped faster than it should be. He silently prayed that no one's life is at stake because Kyungsoo used to involve other people when he's not sane. But no one can top his worries for his own boyfriend. He could do self-harm without hesitance and it made Yeol hate himself more for giving up on him. That possibly made the other more miserable. 


Chanyeol reached the third floor panting. Then a small stature catched his attention. He rushed at the corner of the room, where he spotted Kyungsoo. He have seen him last night but he's like a totally different person now. He looks vulnerable while hugging his knees and letting tears stream out from his puffy eyes. 

 

'Kyungsoo-ya..' Chanyeol approached him with the softest voice. Kyungsoo looked straight to his eyes before throwing himself to the giant. Chanyeol's mouth is slightly ajar in surprise. He didn't expect Kyungsoo's immediate reaction be like that. Rather than acting firm Kyungsoo unveiled his genuine side to his boyfriend that he missed the most. After Chanyeol left him, he's no longer acting rebellious by grabbing an innocent civilian with him to abandoned place because he's aware that no one will chase him. No one cares for him more than Chanyeol would. So he felt sorry to him and realized how irrational he is. After he saw Chanyeol's sad and wide back turn to him before, he thought that'll be the last. Their love for each other is tangible. Because they realized that they've been too dramatic they decided to cut it off and leave the chaotic place. But being Kyungsoo it pleasures him to see his boyfriend do a lot of efforts for him so Chanyeol has to bribed him with mouth watering breakfast. 


At the moment they stepped out of that place, Kyungsoo left the behavior inside of him that made his boyfriend leave. That made him lose everything. Another chapter of them has ended with a good note. Things needs to end so that they'll be able to welcome another good start. 

And for Baekhyun, may he find the man that's better for him. A man who's capable of erasing Chanyeol to his system.