Our Face-- I Mean Ace!

NOTICE ME SENPAI!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short, silly intro chapter. Sorry I know it's off and not my best lol I'm trying to shake off always writing EXO, and I just got back from hiatus OTL

 

 

Taeyong paced about the dorm with his chin pinched between his fingers, deep in thought.

The raven haired admirer stood frozen in the living room, watching from afar as if he had finally caught sight a of rare bird breed.

Yuta strolled by with a hand in his pocket, a drink in the other. Curious, he paused by the creepy predator that was his bunny-look-alike member seemingly peeping out of a rabbit hole.

"What are we looking at?" He whispered, not even phasing Doyoung from his current hiding spot behind the sofa's armrest.

Doyoung nodded stiffly in the slightest movement, pointing with his chin toward Taeyong who stood at their kitchen window peering out into their yard and landscaping ... or rather lack thereof. It was practically a barren wasteland.

Being prompted, Yuta took a meaningful gander in the same direction as the peeper and replied with an airy, "Ahh..." before making his way to his room after patting Doyoung's back.

 

__________

 

"I'm almost angry at him."

Doyoung gave a small chortle as he and his new partner in crime had returned with binoculars for the two of them as their prey moved to stand in the backyard itself. Still wistful.

"I know..." Doyoung agreed, bordering a sigh in awe.

Yuta squinted, slightly peeved further. "Just look at him..." He shook his head.

Still lost in thought, oblivious to his surroundings, T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter