Dos- Finale

Bloody Mountain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My, my… acting a hero now, Yoongie?” Tiffany said in a sickly sweet manner at the same time mocking the doe-eyed woman. 

“Yoongie?” Jessica asked as she was confused whether Tiffany is referring to her Yoona. “Her Yoona, that seems so pleasant to hear,” in her thoughts. 

“As much as I want to enlighten you with what you’ve missed with my life Jessi, I got no time for that,” Tiffany answered dismissing whatever Jessica is trying to juice out from her. 

“Why are you doing this Tiffany?” Yoona asked walking forward to Tiffany while looking at the knife the latter was holding. Jessica went behind Yoona clutching on the latter’s clothe.   

“Seeing you both together leave me no choice, Yoona. One must end one’s misery,” Tiffany answered vague before she could attack the two there was a groan that heard. It’s not coming from either Yoona or Jessica. 

“Oh my god! Tiffany!” It was Jessica who immediately went to Tiffany’s side when the latter fell on the ground with knife pierce on her back. 

“Seohyun!” Yoona, however, went to Seohyun side who was limping and it was obvious that she was stabbed on her torso. 

“What happened to you? Who did this to you?” Yoona worriedly asked her cousin. 

“Tiffany… she killed Taeyeon and Hyoyeon-unnie,” Seohyun replied with her weak voice. Yoona tore the blanket she brought and wrapped it around Seohyun’s torso to prevent blood from coming out. 

  “Tiffany! Tiffany! Don’t die yet!” Jessica’s loud voice interrupted the two cousins. It was too late Tiffany died that moment. She was not only stabbed on her back but also on the other parts of her body. It was cause by Seohyun earlier when they had a fight. Tiffany ran away and unexpectedly she found Yoona and Jessica together behind the tree. 

“Seohyun! Yah! Wake up!” right then, Seohyun followed Tiffany next. She lied lifelessly on Yoona’s lap. 

“Yoona-ah, what do we do?” Jessica asked in between her cries. Seeing your friend died in front of your eyes is not one you expect. This hiking should suppose to give her a break from all her problems that gave her stress. 

 Yoona stood up ruffling her hair while walking back and forth. She’s trying to come up with the best solution. She couldn’t find one. The events really shocked her. 

“Do you have your phone with you?” she asked Jessica. 

“We all agreed to never bring phones when going here. Tiffany specifically said that no cell phones allowed. We should live with the moment and forget first about our lives in the land,” Jessica answered while glancing at Tiffany’s dead body. 

“I got my phone but it’s off already and I know you did not follow Tiffany’s rule,” Yoona said knowingly. She caught Jessica sneaking out her phone from her bag earlier while they are still on the way.  

“Yeah, but it’s on the bag. In the tent actually,” Jessica answered honestly. There’s no point in lying. 

“We should get that, we must call some help,” Yoona suggested and although hesitant to leave the corpses on the ground, they left the place and went back to where Jessica’s belonging were left. 

As they are nearing they have to stop on her track when they heard a scream from two women, they looked at each other. They already heard that voices. Those voices belong to Sooyoung and Yuri!  

They hid yet again on the tree and watched as group of people wearing white fur, they guess, gathered around the two women. They closed their eyes when two people slit the throat of the two women. Jessica hugged Yoona and sobbed silently at the unfortunate fate they have. 

“We will be able to get out of this place alive. I promise. Please be strong Jess,” Yoona said softly while rubbing Jessica’s back. She kissed her crown as she closed her eyes to calm herself also. Never in her wildest dream that she thinks things would turn out this way. 

“They’re leaving. I will get your phone stay here, okay?” Yoona carefully said and was about to detach herself from Jessica but the latter hugged her tightly. 

“Don’t leave me please,” Jessica was in vulnerable state. She was begging Yoona and it breaks Yoona’s heart to see her like that but knowing it’s the only way to save them both she has to take the risk. 

“I promise I will be back, we have to contact someone to get some help,” Yoona was having a hard time on pulling away from Jessica but thankfully she detached herself from her. 

Yoona was carefully walking towards the tent where Jessica’s things were left. She was positive which among the tents Jessica’s was because she helped her earlier in putting the tent up. She successfully got the cell phone but she brought with her Jessica’s important things. 

Right when she’s nearing their hide out, one of those people wearing big furry coat caught her. Before the man could call the others she threw her knife aiming at the man and it was bull’s-eye. The man was silent to death. 

“We better go out away from here,” Yoona said before they ran away again. They were panting but they are glad they are away from the place. 

“I’ll make the call,” Yoona fished out Jessica’s phone and thankfully she memorized her grandfather’s number. 

“Grandpa! Please send some help, we’re stuck here in the mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter