CHAPTER 3

Mistake || ZhangJun

  
Zhangjing's POV

"Slow down Zhangjing. No one's gonna take your food" Chaoze said. It's lunchtime.

"But I'm hungry" I said as I pouted and afterwards I continued eating.

"Well, it's your choice. Don't blame me if you-" I just choked.

"See what I mean?" Chaoze said as he laughed.

"Here! Drink it" Quanzhe said as he gave a glass of water to me and I take it and quickly drink it.

"Thank you!" I said and smiled.

"You're welcome" he said and laughed. I looked at Zhengting and as I've thought, he was glaring at me.

"Don't worry Zhengting! Quanzhe is all yours" I said as continued eating.

"I know that. You don't have to remind me" he said shyly. What's with his mood swings?

"By the way, Chaoze why didn't you tell us that Lin Yanjun is already-" Quanzhe covered Zhengting's mouth. As I've heard his name I suddenly stopped eating.

"What's with Lin Yanjun? Are you guys keeping secrets from me?" I asked them with a serious face. Quanzhe took his hand off Zhengting' mouth.

"Ops! I shouldn't have said that" Zhengting said and he earned two death glares from Chaoze and Quanzhe.

"So, you guys telling me or not?" I asked.

"Yanjun is dead" Chaoze said with a sad voice. I feel like my world fell apart.

"W-what? Tell me you're jocking! That isn't true r-right?" My eyes began to form tears.

"Sorry.." he said and looked away. My tears falls.

"Sorry! I was just joking!" Chaoze said laughed.

"Stupid!" I said as I continued crying and I hit his shoulders. It was just a weak punch.

"Why did you make him cry?" Quanzhe said as he stood up and came to hug me.

"Shhh! Don't cry! I wasn't true okay?" Quanzhe said while patting my back.

"You still love him am I right?" Chaoze asked. He knows everything but why did he asked me.

"Who cares?" I asked.

"Me" that voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~