CHAPTER 1

Mistake || ZhangJun


Zhangjing's POV

“You look cute” It's the first time being complemented by a stranger.

“W-what? I'm not” I said as I blushed and he laughed.

“You blushed! It makes you more cuter” he pinched my chubby cheeks. I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat.

“By the way, I'm Lin Yanjun. What's your name?” he puts hands down.

“Y-You Zhangjing” I said shyly.

“What a cool name! Nice to meet you” he said smiling as he extends a hand. I'm actually too shy to move my hand but he took my hand.

“Don't be shy Jingjing” he said as he shakes my hand.

“Hey! Let's play a game!” he said.

“What game?” I asked. He let go of my hand and begins to run.

“Catch me!” he said so I just run to catch him at first it was so fun but as time goes by he becomes farther and farther until I don't see him anymore but still I kept on running as I see the light not so far away.

“YOU ZHANGJING!” a voice from that light said so I stopped running. The voice was so familiar.

“I-is this heaven? Am I going to die right now?” I asked. I still don't want to die. My family still needs me.

“HEAVEN? DIE? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU SHOULD WAKE UP ALREADY YOU ZHANGJING” the voice- wait it's Lin Chaoze.

*SPLASH*

I suddenly got up because of the cold water.

"What was that for?" I asked as I looked at Chaoze with a death glare. He just laughed.

"Seriously? I'm actually wet" I said.

"Well, it isn't my fault that you didn't want to wake up. And I have to wake you up because you asked me yesterday" he said while still laughing. I just remembered.

"Oh yeah! What time is it by the way?" I asked.

"6:30" he said and smirked.

"You know that I'm not a morning person right? Why should you wake me up this early when our class starts at 8?" I was glaring at him again. I just don't want to wake up this early you know.

"You said I should wake you up but you didn't tell what time I should wake you up"

"Yeah right" I said as I looked at him from head to toe. He was actually dressed already. I mean not in school uniform.

"Checking me out?" He asked and laughed.

"Stupid! Where're you going?"

"Oh! Didn't I tell you that I'm going to skip class today because of an important matter?"

"You didn't"

"I actually remembered saying it to you last night but you were too busy eating" he said.

"What do you expect? I love food" I said.

"And you love him to" he said and smirked again.

"W-what are you saying Chaoze?" I asked as I was about to hit him.

"Chill!" He said and stepped back.

"Stop saying nonsense"

"Yeah sure" he said and laughed. He's really a happy person guys. And he's about to be crazy any minute now.

"What's funny?"

"I just remember something" he's still laughing. I don't know but I think I need the number of one of the mental hospital around here.

"What?"

"When you were sleeping you said I-is this heaven? Am I going to die right now? If you see the look on your face" and again laughing.

"Ha-ha! Very funny Chaoze. Very funny"

"But seriously speaking! What were you dreaming?" I asked when he stopped laughing. I didn't answer him. I just don't want to tell that I was dreaming about his cousin, Lin Yanjun. It was been 10 years ago actually and I still didn't forget it. A year after we met he left. I didn't know why I started liking him.

"Zhangjing? You're spacing out again. It's okay if you don't tell me. I understand" Chaoze said. I just nod my head.

"So, I need to go now. Take care of yourself okay? I know that you're clumsy" Chaoze said as he walked towards the door.

"Take care" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~