Chapter 2

I Just Wanna Be With You (Short Fiction)

Kimmi's POV

I walk out of class after the final bell rings, I went to the main hall to proceed to the gate to wait for Jung Min oppa as he said he'll pick me up for dinner then send me back home.

"Hey..." he called out, without turning around and look at him, I can bet that it was him, I can recognize his voice no matter how.

"Oh oppa," I turned around and looked at him and gave him a smile, "Anything wrong?"

"Erm I was just wondering, whether you want to have a dinner with Ashley, Kei, June and me?" he asked casually.

With three of them and you? What you want me to do there? Watch three of you make out while I'm the audience? Kim Hyun Joong, I'm not a toy for you to play, I can tell you that... But of course, I said it to myself in my heart.

"She's coming with me tonight," Jung Min oppa came over and said while I was about to voice out.

"Since when did you both have dinner dates together now?" he sounded angry and pissed.

"We always do hyung, she's my cousin sister, why can't we have dinner dates together? It's not like she offended you with anything by going out for a dinner with me. With she marrying you, it just troubling her and making her sad, don't you know-"

"Min oppa, why don't let just go?" I tucked his shirt before he manage to say anything. After so many years of growing up together with Jung Min oppa, he knows me the best. Hyun Joong oppa was the second one who knows me the best but now, he no longer knows me anymore. I'm like a stranger to him, "Hyun Joong oppa, I'll be back before ten,"

"Why before ten? I can bring you as late as I wanted," Jung Min oppa argued.

"Yah Park Jung Min, don't you go overboard! She's my wife!"

"Did you ever treat her as your wife?!" he argued back.

"Enough both of you!" I shouted as tears filled my eyes, "Min oppa let just go! I'm sorry Hyun Joong oppa for what Min oppa said, forgive him," I bowed and dragged Jung Min oppa with me to his car and drove off.

Hyun Joong's POV

What did that horse just said?

Jung Min's POV

"Why did you stop me from telling him whatever had happen to you when he's ignoring you the whole time?" I asked her.

"Let him be," Her voice was shaky, I stopped at the road side while waiting for her to calm down.

Kimmi's POV

"Oppa let's go for dinner, I'm hungry..." I said and he drove us to the restaurant. We had a great Korean dinner, he ordered my favourite food, especially Dokbuggi. It was my long time favourite since I was young.

"Anywhere else you want to go?" he asked.

I took a look at the watch on my wrist, "Home, I want to go back home Min oppa, it's late already,"

"It's only 10.30pm, ignore your husband won't you? No he's not your husband, you both are just called husband and wife while you're still a ,"

"Oppa!" I slapped his chest, "Just send me back," I sighed, I can't scold him or do anything after he pouted, he's just too cute for me to scold. The ride back home was full of laugther, Jung Min oppa was telling me multiples of jokes, making me laughso that the sadness inside me will be gone. It works always, since we're young, he always tells me jokes, lame ones or cold ones, stupid ones or funny ones will just give me a break, he will make me laugh for sure. He was a total different from Hyun Joong oppa, but so what? I didn't chose him as my husband, not because only he's my cousin, it's because I don't love him and I only love Hyun Joong oppa, full heartedly.

I enter back the house after bidding goodbyes with Min oppa, I passby the living room, no one was there, I thought he would at least waited for me but no... I gave a sigh, why should I keep my hopes up high? He doensn't even care for me at all, why should I care so much?

Slowly I went back upstairs to my room after drinking a glass of water, I enter my room, put down all my things, lost hope again.

"Aish Kimmi, stop giving your hopes up high, he doesn't even care about you," I mentally scolded myself and gave out a chuckle then shook my head, chuckling about how stupid I am to think that he'll even care about me. I went in the bathroom, wash my face then look in the mirror.

"Divorcing... Should I bring up this matter? I can't stand to be in this type of situation anymore, seeing him making out with others? I know I shouldn't be like this, knowing that he not only has me alone as his wife, haha..." I laugh bitterly and wash my face repeatedly then cried, I hate myself for falling onto him! Why can't I just love other guy but not him!

"All I hope... is just... someone to.. love... me... whole heartedly," I continue crying.

After awhile, I fix myself and went out to the veranda in front of my room. It was normal I'll be there daily before I rest for the night.

"You're late," someone said from behind when I just arrived there...