Trillins Academy of the Vaeli [EXO]

Readers Guide to Reverseharem} recommendation list | WRITING CONTEST COMING SOON!!

Title: Trillins Academy of the Vaeli
Story Status: Ongoing
Reverseharem: Polyandry
Group: EXO
Description:
Trillins Academy, the prestigious boarding school full of mystery. It was the school everyone wanted to enter, but knew nothing about. Very few students are given the honour of attending Trillins Academy.

When Lee Yoomi suddenly receives an invitation letter to attend the mysterious school, her normal life falls apart and opens up to a whole new world of winged creatures she had never imagined.

Admin Summary: Yoomi has grown up believing she was any normal human girl...that is until one day she sees wings sprouted from her back. She brushes it off, but after accidentally reading her friend’s mind and coming home to a strange invitation to some academy, she learns her whole life was not what she thought. Of, and she isn’t human.

Main Lead Evaluation: Standard female lead. Nothing too exponential to say here. She is relatable in many aspects, and her reaction to seeing wings was definitely very realistic and I can already see her character arch forming. She is very likeable, and if you are tired of doormats and/or too stone cold female leads, Yoomi is the one for you!
Thoughts: Very original. There are already an overflow of EXO fics in Reverseharem, and it’s even more over saturated with power and werewolf fics. However to see a more original take, using Fairies, really makes this memorable and I really enjoyed the story.
Pros:
- well written, and lengthy chapters that aren’t too overbearing
- I love the little things that show how dedicated the author is, like the letter Graphic in the second chapter
- The world is very immersive and feels really fresh, I love reading each chapter to learn more about it
Cons:
- I appreciate ot12 just as much as the next person, however I do find it a few too many people to build fleshed out relationships in fics, since it’s something that takes time. I believe it’s doable, but since the story isn’t finished I haven’t seen this just yet.
Admin Grade: 4.5 / 5

[ POLL LINK ]

 


*Reminder, don’t vote a story as ‘Not For Me’ just because you don’t like a group. Each story is geared toward a different audience due on the group, so it isn’t fair to vote based on the group featured. The polls are to see what our readers like story and plotwise, and we will remove stories they clearly don’t after a certain amount of time, from the list. You might not like a certain group, but others do.