Biting the Hand That Feeds [NCT]

Readers Guide to Reverseharem} recommendation list | WRITING CONTEST COMING SOON!!

 


Title: Biting the Hand That Feeds
Story Status: Ongoing
Reverseharem: Polyandry
Group: NCT

Description:
Somin grew up in a family that couldn’t care less about her, learning to live in the shadows and silence that seemed to always surround her.

Everything changed though, when he found her—they found her. And when they offered to take her away, how could she have ever said no?

Admin Summary:
Somin is the only child of a prestigious werewolf family, but was born human. She is treated poorly because of this, and arranged to be the mate to the successor pack of her father’s. However a different wolf finds her, and takes her away. He brings her to his own pack, a pack made of misfits. This pack becomes her true mates, and her new family.

Main Lead Evaluation: Her vulnerability is all very warranted, and as she starts to feel more comfortable and safe, you get to see Somin come out of her shell. She still has development to accomplish, however as the main conflict hasn’t yet occurred, it makes sense that she hasn’t fully completed a character arche. However you can really tell the change in Somin, and considering her upbringing it’s almost a commentary to how much an individual is able to accomplish, when they have people who love and support them by their side.

Thoughts: Angsty in the very beginning, but quickly becomes hella fluffy. Her romance with NCT is a slow burn, but once it’s there, it is the hottest and cutest thing ever.

Pros:
- The writing style is extremely easy to read, very pleasing to follow
- The there is some good comedy interspersed that really leaves some memorable moments
- The relationships are super cute, like every time she gets cozy with one of her wolves I just want to curl into a ball lol
- The main lead is really relatable, and shows steady character development
- When the author updates its more then one chapter at a time

Cons:
- While the author is consistently updating, its with notable chucks of time in between
- There is twenty some chapters however the main conflict hasn’t yet happened, not really a con but so far there isn’t a lot of action or anything. Mostly romance.

Admin Grade: 4.5 / 5 (things I took issue with were sort of picky, there isn’t much I can deduct points for, it’s a favourite of mine and really really good)

 

[ POLL LINK ]

 


*Reminder, don’t vote a story as ‘Not For Me’ just because you don’t like a group. Each story is geared toward a different audience due on the group, so it isn’t fair to vote based on the group featured. The polls are to see what our readers like story and plotwise, and we will remove stories they clearly don’t after a certain amount of time, from the list. You might not like a certain group, but others do.