Oh Deer!

Oh Deer!

Yeri awoke to loud rustling followed by a dull thud. She immediately sat up, grabbing the hotel’s bible before scanning the room for the source of the noise.

“Oh, it’s just you!” She sighed at the sight of her roommate who was on the floor attempting to pull on a pair of trousers.

“You’re awake!” Seulgi beamed from her position on the floor earning her a glare from the younger girl. “C’mon! Get dressed! The car will be here soon!”

Yeri was confused as she tossed the holy book back into the bedside cabinet. The group had a free day before their concert in Hiroshima and her only plans were to stay in bed, that was until a certain bear came along.

The youngest member sighed as she began to get ready, the two girls saying nothing as they touched up their hair and makeup, before making their way down to the waiting vehicle.

Yeri almost immediately felt strange as she stepped into the car, noticing that instead of the usual blackout van they used when being escorted around Japan, it was a plain old taxi.

“Wait, where are we even going?” The youngest member whispered to the bear-like girl as soon as the vehicle took off, with only the two of them.

Red Velvet’s maknae was full of confusion as she made a sudden realisation that she’d somewhat been Squirtle-napped by her member who was now silent during the short drive.

They were dropped off somewhere Yeri did not recognize, surrounded by the sea and boats.

“This is it, you’re gonna kill me and dump me in the sea aren’t you!” Yeri half panicked half laughed as she followed Seulgi up a long pier to a large boat. She was starting to feel rather uncomfortable at how little the older girl was speaking.

“Miyajima. I think you’ll like it.” Seulgi smirked as they boarded the ferry.

They short journey was soon over and once more Seulgi began to lead the duo through the streets of the small island until they reached a main shopping street- and Yeri froze.

The youngest member glared at the woman before returning her gaze to her surroundings- more specifically the deer which stood beside her.

Seulgi wasted no time in pulling her phone out, taking pictures of the wildlife around her before squatting down and snapping a few photos beside a sleeping deer. When she felt she had enough she turned her phone towards the younger girl.

“No!” Yeri managed to utter as she realised the situation she was now in.

“C’mon, it’ll be fun!” Seulgi smirked as she watched the younger girl relax somewhat.

“Screw you Kang Seulgi!” Yeri groaned as she shuffled slightly closer to the sleeping animal, crouching down and attempting to pose.

“You look like you’re about to take a dump!” Seulgi giggled as she snapped away.

“HEY! I DIDN’T EVEN WANT TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DUMB BEAR!” Yeri yelled, oblivious to Seulgi’s constant pressing of the capture button.

Once the older girl was satisfied with her work, she began walking to a nearby café, ordering two lattes before sitting down and tapping away on her phone, a huge smirk plastered across her face.

“Hey! You still haven’t answered my questions!” The Squirtle look-a-like huffed as the older girl placed her phone onto the table.

“Hm?” Seulgi responded.

“Why on earth did you drag me to another island on our free day?” Yeri queried, still confused by the mornings events.

“Revenge!” Seulgi replied, attempting to chuckle ‘evilly’ as she unlocked her phone and showed off the Instagram post she had just made which already had a good few likes “That’s what you get for being Satan 2.0!” She stuck her tongue out somewhat triumphantly.

“You’re an idiot Kang!” Yeri couldn’t hold back her laughter. “This is the worst ‘prank’ in the history of pranks!” She giggled making quotation marks in the air with her fingers.

“I tried!” Seulgi pouted as she realised all of her hard work had gone to waste.

“Try harder next time dummy!” Yeri replied, wiping a fake tear away.

The two sat in silence, Seulgi still pouting and Yeri texting her partner in crime about the bears terrible attempt at revenge as they finished off their drinks before heading back to their hotel.

When they arrived it was just past midday and both girls almost immediately flopped onto the bed, before Seulgi turned the TV on.

“Gomdori-ah!” Yeri cooed as she scooted closer to the still pouting older girl “Thank you for an...interesting morning you dumb bear.” She smiled before placing a small but quick kiss onto Seulgi’s lips.

“Uh...you’re welcome?” Seulgi stuttered as her face flushed bright red.

She looked over at the younger girl who was now fully engrossed in her phone. Maybe the morning wasn’t such a failure after all.

A/N: Hope you guys like this! As always feedback is appreciated ^^