Kingdom of Dutravan (FINAL)

Your one stop story

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

 

The warm feeling of the rays of the morning sun that’s passing through the window's crystal like glasses, the sound of the chirping birds that was nesting at the small branches woke the blonde from her sleep and she quickly do her daily routine and prepared the breakfast.

 

While Jessica is taking a bath, Tiffany stirred to her bed and slowly opened her eyes and wander it around the room trying to find the presence of her roommate who is obviously not in the room. Soon she sat up from her bed and heard the wash room door creaked opened to find the girl she's been looking for.

"You're awake. Good morning Princess." Greeted by the girl who came out from the washroom wearing her daily clothing.

Tiffany nodded and flashed her crescent eye smile and quickly got up and approach the girl and brought up her hands up to the latter neck and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Good morning too Jess." she said and gave another peck and Jessica s her hand to her waist and they rested their forehead together.

 

So, what do you want for breakfast?” Jessica withdraw form their position.

 

The usual I guess?” Tiffany sent her the eye smile that captures everyone's heart.

 

Hmm I just remember now.. Taeyeon gave me a jar of strawberry jam she made yesterday when the King ask me to attend his request.” she tapped Tiffany's nose with her index.

 

I should definitely thank Tae later. So, what request did father gave you?” The both of them finally let go of each other and Tiffany started to make her bed and Jessica preparing their breakfast.

 

The King request the 'both' of us to attend the welcoming of the new guardians in the place of the King and my father.” She took the jar in the shelf and put it in the table and proceed to mix the preserved nectar, lemon juice.

 

Oh it's today huh?” she pull out a set of her daily clothes to the oak closet.

 

Hmm..” Jessica smiled at her and nodded while replacing the metal pitcher in the table.

 

That means.. OMO! 'can't wait to see Yoona and Yuri!” Tiffany jumped like a child that earned a chuckle from the other girl.

 

Yeah yeah go wash up we have to prepare our stuffs 'cause we'll have to meet Seohyun and Sooyoung before we go to the village's main gate.” Jessica said and Tiffany hurriedly enter the washroom with a slam of the door.

 

Jessica chuckled at Tiffany's acts, even though she is the Princess and maybe the future ruler of the kingdom, Tiffany has this side that she only show to her family and close once and of course to Jessica herself.

 

 

 

Minutes later Tiffany got out fully dressed and both of them eat the food that Jessica prepared and now fixing their bow and arrow bags.

 

Jessica has finished packing her stuffs first and proceeded to the nightstand that was in between their beds and took the tiara.

 

Tiffany's Tiara

 

Wait you're forgetting you tiara.” Jessica hurriedly went back to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany bowed down a bit to let Jessica put it on her head.

 

Thanks.” The latter flashed her perfect crescent eye smile to her, while Jessica is somewhat was sent into her own world by just seeing the Princess smile.

 

Uhm.. is everything ready?” Jessica break her trance before she fall deeper and deeper into it.

 

Tiffany nodded still smiling.

 

Okey, let's go. Seohyun and Sooyoung might be waiting for us.

 

 

This is how the houses that was attach to the big tree looks like (close enough, sorry I don't have a time to draw it but this might help a bit.. I guess?)

Main Tree & the Tree Village

 

 

 

As the two walk down to the stairs an through the hanging bridge.

 

So, why did father ordered us to attend it?” Tiffany asked.

 

The King said that they will not be around today together with his right hands which is Sir Seo, Sir Kim and my father. He didn't tell me the details of it though..” Jessica said still walking.

 

How 'bout General Jung?” Tiffany asked as they reach the stairs of the giant tree that will lead to the lift that is operated by the guardians through the ground village.

 

I wasn't able to see mother and father when I came to their house yesterday, so I just headed to where Krystal and Princess Sulli house where I met Taeyeon on my way there.” The two guard who is guarding the lift gave respect to the Princess Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Seohyun, can I have another apple pweeeeeeeese~” Sooyoung said to the younger girl who is sitting in the chair that was carve in the full body of a quite large oak.

 

But Unnie! You've just finished the second one that I gave you.” Seohyun said to the other girl whose now doing the puppy eyes.

 

Fine fine..” Then she took another apple to her basket and gave it to the other girl.

 

When Sooyoung finally took the apple and was about to take her first bite from her third apple, an arrow took it away from her and it was stuck on the tree that's six feet away from them.

 

Sica Aish!” she said knowingly who did it and go to the direction where her apple went without looking at the shooter.

 

Sooyoung-ah are you that excited that you skipped your breakfast or something?” Tiffany asked teasingly.

 

Sooyoung pulled the arrow from the tree and headed back to where she's standing before and now munching the apple that's still attach on the arrow.

 

Sooyoung, you know that Seohyun prepared it for Yoona.” Jessica said and Seohyun got up from her sit.

 

It's ok Unnie, besides I've prepared more than the usual for Yoona's appetite.” Seohyun flashed her a sweet smile before he picked up her silver with gold rim staff.

 

I wonder how you and Yuri manage this.” Tiffany said pointing out on how do the two deals with their partners.

 

Sooyoung glared at Tiffany while still munching her food.

 

I don't care if you are a Princess Tippani.” Sooyoung stated with a dark aura, Tiffany gulped at her cousin's stare and flashed her with her famous eye smile. But too bad it has no effect on the latter. Seohyun made an eye contact on Jessica and sigh to the drama that's happening in front of them.

 

*sigh* At any moment they will arrive now at the entrance gate. So, you two please kindly stop what you two were doing, let's go.” and Jessica lead and started to walk followed by Seohyun. Tiffany quickly stepped back at hurriedly went to Jessica's side and Sooyoung on Seohyun's side... still munching her apple on the stick of arrow.

 

 

[  Seohyun is a mage, yellow purple on the rim.(p.s. Her tummy isn't exposed like the one on the picture okay? Lol)

This is how Sooyoung warrior outfit look like, same with Yuri(but using a double sword) and Narsha(same with Soo but has a double blade and a dagger)

and lastly Yoona who is a rogue. Still with blue shades(note: it's only for their daily outfits)]

 

 

They arrive at the entrance gate exactly as the first of the two group of people entered the gate who is lead by a tall guy carrying an axe on his shoulder and a guy in average height wearing a cloak.

 

UN- uh.. Oppa!” Seohyun corrected her self and called the guy wearing the cloak that she haven't seen in these past six months.

The one called 'Oppa' looked at the direction of where the voice came from and smile at the sight of what he see and quickly dashed at them followed by the tall man and engulfed the girl in a hug.

 

Aw I missed you little one.” He said to Seohyun then ruffled her hair.

 

It's good to see you back Joseph.” Tiffany greeted the the guy with brown hair with blonde highlights in the tips.

 

Joseph and the tall guy behind him bowed to the presence of the Princess.

 

It's good to see you Princess. How is it going Jessica?” The tall man spoke.

 

We're doing goo-” Jessica was cut by a shouting girl.

 

YAH! BEAR TAEWOO!!!” All of them looked at where it came from.

 

Taewoo rushed to the girl who is dragging a sack.

 

Oh I almost forgot you Yuri.” He said and lifted the sack to his shoulder.

 

Aish!” Yuri then stomp back to where the three armored woman is standing and told them to follow her.

 

Jessica chuckled to her cousin's act.

 

All three armored woman together with Yuri bowed in front of Tiffany.

 

It's good to see you back.. guys!” Tiffany cant hold back her excitement to see her friends back after a long journey to train the chosen guardians.

 

Miyoung!” “Unnie!” the two girls lunched their selves to the Princess and engulf her in a hug.

 

Everyone whose around them laugh and the two childish woman.

 

Aish! These two.. you're still in the public.” The short haired girl with a matured yet look cute who is standing beside Yuri said before she come to drag back the two who is straddling the Princess.

 

Narsha unnieeeeee~” the doe eye whined at the one who is dragging her. While the other one gave up and let her self be drag.

 

Be quiet Yoona or else you will not eat lunch.” the woman called Narsha said and let go the two girls that's being drag.

 

The blonde girl beside Yoona notice a dark shadow behind Joseph who is standing beside Seohyun and a smirk appeared on her lips.

 

Hyo wha-” Yuri noticed.

 

Jessica and Tiffany's eyes followed where Hyoyeon is looking and saw it too.

 

Seohyun!” Sooyoung quickly grabbed her.

 

*SPLASH*

 

As soon as the chestnut haired guy appeared, he poured a bucket of hot water at the unaware Joseph and a thin cloud of smoke appeared on Joseph's surroundings.

When the smoke disappeared, Joseph's heigh became smaller and the features become's more feminine.

 

Joseph..ine.” The guy said.

 

YAH! You could have warn me before you do that Henry!!” Joseph-ine said to the culprit.

 

He just chuckled.

 

He just missed you Amber JOSEPHine.” Jessica said teasingly. And all of them laugh like the old times.

 

Okey guys! Meet Amber Josephine!” A deep voice said that belongs to Taewoo towards the dozzen of guardians that's watching the group with their jaw dropped.

 

Jo-Joseph oppa is a girl!?” one of the girl in the group of the newly trained guardians said followed by murmurs from the others.

 

Guys guys!” Yuri shouted and they all fell silent to the commanding voice of the tanned woman.

 

Amber I think this is your time to explain everything to them.” Princess Tiffany said.

 

I guess you're right Princess.” Amber said.

 

She took a deep breath and look around to find a higher place to stand. She found a rock behind Taewoo and she walks towards it with Henry following her behind.

 

She started explaining herself of her family's unusual traits that came from her father's families bloodline that's earning some ooh's and ah's. And she explained also on why she pretended and remained a guy to their whole training period.

 

I really thought the you and Yuri noona kinda dating but now I understand.” one of the guys said.

 

Heck no! She's not dating MY Yuri.” Sooyoung speak while glaring at the one who spoke.

 

Yeah she's right, and why would she date others while she's having me.” Henry said and dragged the wet mage from her waist let her become closer to him.

 

Amber heave a sigh before finishing her explanation.

 

Ok, I think I've explained everything now. So now may you excused us.” Amber said and jumped down to the rock where she's standing.

 

SO, now that she finished explaining you can meet us in the mid town before lunch. You can now go to your respective groups and follow the assigned personnel to lead you to where all of you will stay. Dismiss.” Taewoo said and quickly followed the group who is now ahead of him.

 

[this is how Joseph---ine I mean Amber Josephine looks like [she is Seohyun's older sister(yea I made Amber the eldest one *grins* she's just a year older) that has some curse like the tv show called Ranma ½, same as Seohyun, but unlike Amber she's not turning in to a guy or some kind of animals when she get a contact to cold water, the forbidden spell that cause the death of their Queen Juhyun was passed to her. Amber and Seohyun is Princess Tiffany & Sulli's mother are twins]

Taewoo 

and also Henry just imagine him dressed like Legolas.

Hyoyeon is an archer too like Tiffany, Jessica and Henry. Taeyeon and Sunny are rouge like Yoona]

 

 

The group went to the upper castle to catch up with everyone. Taeyeon and Sunny has specially prepared tea and bread for their friends . Amber excused herself to change her wet clothes from Henry's warmest welcome to her... with warm water that happened earlier.

 

After hours of catching up and resting Taewoo stood up and told them that they have and hour to prepare for the lunch together with the trainees. The ones that came from the training journey excused themselves to change in more comfortable clothes leaving Tiffany, Jessica Taeyeon, Sunny, Amber and Henry in the dining hall. Seohyun insisted to come with Yoona the same with Sooyoung and Yuri.

 

When they all came down to the mid town everything is prepared, it was like they are having a feast. The King ordered both Taeyeon and Sunny to organize such an event for welcoming the new trained guardians of the kingdom and the returning of their warriors that attend to the need of these trainees.

 

Jessica called the attention of everyone and began to read the scroll that the King has given to her. And after that she calls for a toast for the honor of the kingdom and the Princess allowed them to enjoy this day including their 2 days of rest before they begin with their duty.

 

Yuri and Yoona excused their selves to leave first together with their partners. Soon Princess Tiffany noticed Jessica is a bit sleepy so she decided to order Taeyeon and Taewoo to be in charge of the mini celebration together with Narsha and Sunny.

 

Jessica and Tiffany was making their way out when Tiffany noticed and stopped when the three young elves looking like they are making a bet while eying Jessica.

Jessica noticed Tiffany's discomfort and asked her.

 

Princess what's wrong?” She asked Tiffany.

 

Nothing.” She said flatly.

 

Wait I think I forgot something. Just wait here, I'll go to Narsha.” Jessica said before making her way back to their table.

 

When Jessica was a bout to return she was stopped by the three evles that Tiffany has been eying with death stares.

They surrounded Jessica when she was on the way back to Tiffany.

 

You're Jessica, finally I have a chance to meet you.” The one in font said.

 

Is that all? can you please get out of my way.” She stared at the three and said flatly.

 

tss, why don’t you let me introduce my self to you?.. I'm Hoonkyu.” the guy spoke.

 

Now can I go now?” And she tried to push the one called Hoonkyu. But stopped.

 

Ooh not so fast missy, I'm Jook and this is Kun-” He was stopped by a loud commanding voice, the voice that's anger is evident to it.

 

STOP.WHATEVER. YOU'RE.TRYING.TO.DO” Tiffany shouted and emphasize every word.

 

Jinki, get them.” She ordered the may who is busy eating a chicken leg while chatting to his fellow guardians.

He quickly threw it and goes to the three elves.

 

Yes your highness.” He said and signaled the his two companions.

 

You know what to do to them.” Tiffany coldly said and walk away to the scene.

 

Princess!” Jessica called while trying to catch up with the angry princess.

 

Kai, Help me with this!” The guy that was called Jinki told the other guy that's has this :O look on his face after Jinki threw his chicken leg while holding the other two guy in the collar.

 

W-wait.” Kai told him and threw his food too like what his senior did.

 

Hey watch it!” the guy Hoonkyu that was under Jinki's hold said.

 

Ah-ah, You've got the wrong move there kiddo~” Kai said followed by ticking of his tongue.

 

Taewoo hyung was right when he warned me about the three new stubborn trainees.” Jinki said while eying the three young adult elves.

 

Do you even know who is The Jessica?” Jinki ask while pushing Hoonkyu and Jook.

 

...”

 

These kids must be a little clueless since the grow up in the outer Kingdom.” Kai said when he hear no response to the three.

 

You know The right hand Captain Jung right?” Jinki ask.

 

The three nodded.

 

Uhmm.. that was the guy that attended us in the start of our training journey.” Kun said.

 

Yeah, that's her Father and also my uncle.. meaning I am her cousin.” Kai said with a smirk.

 

The three gulped.

 

Kai, You almost forgot the most important thing.” Jinki said teasingly.

 

Oh!*he playfully slapped his forehead* Hyung mind to telling them.” Kai replied playfully.

 

It's an honor kid, You now know that Princess Tiffany is the princess meaning she is the daughter of the King right?” Jinki stopped walking.

 

And?” the three in unison asked.

 

Kai smirked.

 

You see.. Jessica JUNG is her personal guardian, partner, soulmate, lifemate and most of all The FUTURE Life Partner of the Princess Tiffany or what the new generation called Wife? AND! Might as well become in behalf of the Princesses to be the RULER of this kingdom.” Jinki smirked.

 

The three elf almost dropped their jaws if it wasn't for the muscles and ligaments that's holding them.

 

Heh! I think you three will catch up to your groups a week or two? ” Kai started to push them and finally handed them to the ogres that's guarding the jail.

 

Onew, deliver me thank you to Jessica for yesterday, me wasn't able to.” one of the ogre said.

 

Ok! Message will be delivered, we'll comeback later!” Jinki said.

 

Sir Murga, prepare your self later k? We have to go~” Kai said. And the two walk back to the mini celebration.

 

What did you do?” the ogre called Murga asked.

 

...”

 

Then we'll fin later.” and he shove the three speechless elves inside the empy gigantic cage that can fit a 5 ogres in it.

 

 

.

.

.

Princess!”

 

...”

 

Princess....Tiffany.” Jessica runs and caught the latter wrist and successfully stopped her.

 

Tiff what's wrong?” she knew that she saw what really happened but still asked the girl.

 

What's wrong?” said the one who is back facing her.

 

Jessica waited for her next sentence.

 

Tiffany finally look back at her and said, “Them, They'll be punished because of their acts” and she tug her arm free from the latter hold and went up to their house with Jessica still following her.

 

 

**END OF THE FLASHBACK** [see Part 1 if you want to re-read it :)]

 

 

 

The knock on the door caused the two sleeping figure to stir, but only the raven haired opened her eyes and the other one just snuggled to her shoulder.

 

Tiffany smiled at the latter action, but she has to get up and answer whoever is in the door. She kissed the crown of Jessica's head and slowly pulled herself out of the bed, thankfully that the latter wasn't hugging her which will make it more even difficult.

 

She picked up a robe from the closet and walks towards the door after untying the curtain on the door frame of their bedroom.

 

She opened the door a little and peaked at outside and she saw a short elf that has a short blonde hair, Tiffany was a little battling that this one looks familiar by height but she couldn't tell cause no one is allowed to be in the upper part of the kingdom except for the royal once and has a very high position like Jessica, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri etc.

 

When she completely opened the door the short elf slowly spun around when the door creaked.

 

Morning Fany~” a familiar cute voice came out from the short elf.

 

S-Sunny?!” Tiffany's eyes widened when she fully recognize their morning intruder.

 

Sunny giggled.

 

Why did you cut your hair?...SHORT?” Tiffany run her fingers in Sunny's now short hair.

 

Why, does it look that bad? Hey are you making fun of me?” Sunny frowned a little.

 

Tiffany giggled a little at the latter last statement.

 

No.. it's just... why did you cut your hair like Amber?” Tiffany went inside of their house allowing Sunny to get in and settled in their small dinning table.

 

Heh~ you see.. yesterday when me and Taeng are hunting some wild boars my hair keeps bugging me. I mean I'm not as good as you and Jessica in bows you know~” Sunny said.

 

Oh, so what brings you here?” she asked.

 

Finally you asked, the gangs are planning on camping out in the Mil River and they are asking if you and Jessica will tag along?” She asked in a puppy eyes.

 

Tiffany let out a sigh and smiled at the short haired elf.

 

Is there a reason for declining?” Tiffany said playfully.

 

Hmm.. I think none hehe 'cause me and Taeyeon are your advisers, remember?” She proudly said and they both laugh softly aware of the sleeping one.

 

Sunny got up from her seat.

 

So, we'll be meeting later afternoon at the main, tell that sleepy head okay?” Sunny said and Tiffany nodded in agreement.

 

I have to go now.” She bowed.

 

Hey you don't have to do that.” Tiffany said as she stood up.

 

I have too. You're the Princess, I'll go now.” Sunny said while Tiffany is escorting her to the door.

 

See you later Soonkyu!” Tiffany teased.

 

You too Princess Mushroom.” Sunny stuck out her tongue before she run away.

 

 

 

Tiffany closed the door and headed back to the bed and when she got in her lover is already sitting on the bed appearing half while her lower part was still hidden in the soft wool blanket.

 

Is that Sunny?” She asked with her eyes still trying to adjust in the morning light.

 

Yeah, she's inviting us later.” Tiffany sat on the bed and lean her back to the pillow.

 

I heard.” Jessica laid back to the bed.

 

And she cut her hair.” She said while gazing at the ceiling.

 

Oh.”

 

The two were silent for a moment when Jessica decided to snuggled and s her arm to Tiffany's waist.

 

Why are you still not removing this?” Jessica tugged the robe Tiffany is wearing.

 

Tiffany shot her a ridicule look.

 

Or you want me to remove it for you.” Jessica seductively said and snapped her finger and all the curtain in the room went down and blocking the sun from entering the windows.

 

Jessica pinned her and started to get rid the clothing from the latter's body and started kissing her now bare chest.

 

B-byuntae!” Tiffany said while struggling to fight her moans.

 

Jessica stopped and looked at her with one brow raised.

 

But you know you love this~” She said before capturing her lips.

 

 

 

THE END!!!

 

 

*facepalmed* TELL ME what did I just write up there?? +_+

 

 

Finally I finished this! thing.. xD