Buttons baby??

Your one stop story

 

I was about to post this yesterday but my internet becomes a little y on me and went god knows what for 9 hours. that's hell MAN! (-______-)

anyways I hope you like it. :)

 


 

 

 

 

 

After their concert in Kobe, Japan. Some of So Nyuh Shi Dae members are having their free time and some are having their photo shoot, recordings and other stuffs. Today is TTS will make their last appearance at Music Core as MC's.

 

Yuri went out to do some groceries together with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung is having a meeting with the whole cast of the new drama Dating Agency she was casted in leaving Sunny, Yoona and Jessica sprawled in the couch watching the Music Core's broadcast, waiting for the TTS's Goodbye, Hello performance. As you noticed Jessica didn't go back to their house since her parents went back to L.A. and doing some paper works and a little three days vacation, while Krystal on the other hand decided to stay in F(x)'s dorm.

 

Jessica got up and decided to get some orange juice in the kitchen.

 

“Unnie~~~ get me some some apple juice pleeeeease~ thank you~” Yoona used her aegyo to persuade Jessica.

 

“Okay.” Jessica replied.

 

Since Yoona is Jessica's favorite dongsaeng she'll do it anyways.

 

“Shicaaaaa~” Sunny the aegyo queen called and Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh shut up Soonkyu! I'll get you one too.” Jessica is the only one annoyed on Sunny's aegyo so as Tiffany on Yoona's.

 

After Jessica disappeared Sunny laugh at her victory while Yoona chuckled at her unnie.

 

“Aigoo unnie.”

 

A minute later when Jessica came back with three bottles and a snack, TTS's performance starts it's broadcast.

 

The performance was already finished when Yuri and Hyoyeon came back from grocery.

 

“Unnie~ we recorded the performance, did you buy me some chips?” Yoona sat at the chair in front of Yuri who is busy on taking out the things they bought in the paper bag.

 

“Of course!” Yuri handed her the big bag of potato chips.

 

“Thanks unnie! by the way, remember the necklace? it really looks awesomely good on Tiffany unnie at the performance.” Yoona winked at her before she went back to the living room with her potato chips.

 

A smile crept at Yuri's face and decided to message Tiffany.

 

To: Tiffhoney

 

;).

 

 

 

 

 

not long after that Sooyoung arrived and the six of them decided to play a little game to pass the time while waiting for the other members come back home after they finished preparing a little dinner celebration for Taeyeon, Tiffany and Juhyun.

 

Yoona started asking(the game).

 

“Name some creatures which can live on water as well as on land.” Yoona said and started to clap twice and pointed at Sunny.

 

“Alligator.” Sunny said and pointed at her.

 

Yoona shows her alligator smile and clapped twice again and pointed at Jessica.

 

“Frog.” Jessica said quickly.

 

Yoona clapped twice again and pointed at Hyoyeon.

 

“Another frog!” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

Jessica flicked at Hyoyeon's forehead while Sooyoung slapped her shoulder.

 

“Yah!” Yuri face palmed herself while Yoona and Sunny is laughting their heart out.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung keeps on teasing Hyoyeon about her crazy antics like the 'motherfather' on IY2 and the rest of the girls keeps on laughing.

 

The girls didn't hear their front door already opened meaning the other three are back.

 

“We're back~” Tiffany dashed at the living room after she heard the laughing girls.

 

Yuri quickly stood up and hug Tiffany followed by the others, soon Taeyeon and Seohyun joined them.

 

“Nice performance guys group hug!” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

“Guys let's EAT!” Sooyoung announced and Yoona began to dragged her to their dinning area.

 

“Shikshins.” Taeyeon commented and the others laugh and shook their heads.

 

 

 

After they cleaned up they prepare to go to bed, since Sooyoung Jessica and Seohyun move out from the dorm Sunny moved to SooSic's room.

 

Jessica decided to sleep in to SunYeon's room together with Taeyeon and Sunny remained to SooSic's room.

 

Jessica was the first one to change on her sleeping attire which was a tank top and shorts.

 

Since the other members are still busy chatting some are still eating shikshins and Taeyeon and Sunny was on phone talking to their manager. Jessica decided to check their international online fan club.

 

She was scrolling down the page and stopped when she saw PCD' Button's performed by Taeyeon, Sunye, Gain and Nam Gyuri on a special stage.

 

She was in the middle of the performance when Taeyeon went in with a towel in her head.

 

“Eh?” Taeyeon said when she heard her part and looked at the younger girl.

 

“What?” Jessica innocently look at her and went back to watching.

 

Taeyeon sat at her bed that was next to the desk where Jessica is watching and started drying her hair again.

 

When the video was done she spun around to face their leader.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, the definition of sizzling dorky hot~” Jessica Teased the older girl.

 

Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Wae?” Taeyeon cocked her head to the side.

 

Jessica only shakes her head.

 

“hmm..” Jessica taps her chin.

 

Taeyeon arcs her left eyebrow.

 

“Can you dance it again?” Jessica said referring to the special stage she watched.

 

Taeyeon scoffs. “Of course.”

 

Jessica stood up and walk to the door and went back to the computer chair after she locked it.

 

“Can you?” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

 

“You could have asked earlier..” Taeyeon stands up and took her itouch from her drawer and put it in the speaker dock and the song starts playing.

 

Taeyeon began grinding seductively while wearing a smirk.

 

“But now.. it'll be all sizzling hot..” Taeyeon starts to do a on Jessica.

 

Taeyeon leaned to Jessica's ear.

 

“Specially for you.” Taeyeon the latter ear lobe.

 

Taeyeon moved to face her and captured her lips.

 

“Is this an early birthday present my love?” Jessica asked after their lips parted.

 

“Hmm..” Taeyeon traced her nose.

 

“Just think of it as a little part of it.” Taeyeon winked at her.

 

“As expected you never change, you're still the Taeyeon that is full of surprises.” Jessica was the one who captured the latter lips this time.

 

“You love me this way.” She mumbled in between their kiss.

 

Jessica pulled get some air.

 

“And its also the reason of our deprived TaengSic fans.” Jessica added and Taeyeon smirks.

 

“But not our loyal fans.” Taeyeon cocked her head to the door's direction referring to the other members.

 

Jessica chuckled.

 

“A sleepless nigh, coming up!” Jessica said before she started kissing the other girl and lift the latter to the bed without difficulty.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunny was about to knock at the room that she and their leader is sharing to ask something about what their manager told them earlier at the phone call but stopped when she heard some weird sounds that's when she decided to turn back her heels and quickly announces to other members:

 

“Oh god! EAR PLUGS!!” And she went in to Sooyoung's room and closed the door.

 

The other members room quickly follows Sunny's cue of closing of door except for Tiffany's door that was already closed and also has a similar sounds to their leader's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I really don't know if I'll be able to post something special(this doesn't look special to me) on the 18th which is Jessica's birthday and this idea just pops out last night while I was waiting for the dinner. I know it's a little MUCH too early about this but..

 

 

Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Jung Sooyeon! 

 

 

 

BTW did you see Taeyeon new selca on her IG.. DAYUM! I really thought it was Jessica at first glance.. then second glance... then third glance.... then fourth..... ah.. err.. I really should stop this non sense. (-___________-)