Part 2

All I Need is a...

Hakyeon never smiles this bright whenever he comes to his shooting site, but he did today because of his late night talk with Taekwoon last night. It was a long time since they have that kind of late night talk since Hakyeon had been single since forever and not bother to flirt with any boys whenever he hit the club. But, when his eyes met with a drunk Sanghyuk, Hakyeon feels something different beating so hard and sending this foreign goosebumps whenever he look at the tall younger man. He knows what kind of a man Sanghyuk was before, mostly came out when he asked Hongbin about that. He learnt that Sanghyuk was a very caring man, he will asked if Hongbin had a perfect meal or not, whether he had nice sleep or not. But that was the one thing about Sanghyuk, he can't get enough of one man and decided to look for other person to bed beside Hongbin.

However, when he brought Sanghyuk to his place the other day, he can feel the sincerity of him when he cried over his regret of cheating behind Hongbin's back. Of course, Hakyeon's heart shrink a little bit when he heard Hongbin's name came out from his mouth and felt that he would never stand a chance to be a 'someone' in Sanghyuk's heart. Nevertheless, his hope rose back when Sanghyuk said he won't bother Hongbin and his current relationship since he wasn't that kind of an though since he admit it was his fault at first for not appreciating Hongbin the way he was before. And he tried to make himself as a better person. However, Hakyeon wasn't stupid either to offer himself to someone who used to be a cheater before, since he's not going to risk his fragile heart so openly. Another reason why he decided to play hard to get at first time. But after months of knowing Sanghyuk, he learnt that Sanghyuk is really really changed and ready to face a commitment as Cha Hakyeon's boyfriend. 

And now, his shoot supposedly to start at 11am, yet Hakyeon comes an hour earlier so that he can see Sanghyuk's shooting his part first and not to forget he decided to make a meal for the younger. Its just a simple meal since Taekwoon generously wanted to help him this morning and yeah, he happily packed the meal in a lunch box for Sanghyuk and even decorated a smiley face on the eggrolls. His mood is very obviously wonderful because of his high cheekbones kept so high and greet everyone in the studio with a good morning. "Yo, Hakyeon! Wasn't your shoot start at 11?" one of the phototgrapher slings his arms around Hakyeon's shoulder when he saw the younger comes over so early.

"Oh, yeah. I just have something to deal with um.. Sanghyuk. Do you know which one is his room, hyung?" Hakyeon asked the photographer, not forgetting the huge grin since he can't wait to tell Sanghyuk his answer to Sanghyuk's confession (even when the kiss on cheek was quite obvious). Bowing slightly to the photographer, he walks to the direction shown by the latter earlier with a nervous yet happy feelings. Every steps of Hakyeon walking to the waiting room is like one step to a new world of him, Hakyeon calculates every words that he had arranged last night with Taekwoon's help. Finally, his feet stop at the door, written named Han Sanghyuk on the door and Hakyeon can't help but to feel proud of the younger, looking at how much he had improved and made money out of this career. Taking a long deep breath, Hakyeon doesn't bother to knock the door since he thought its a surprised for Sanghyuk because he comes here with a huge hope for both of them.

Slowly he bring his hand to the knob, twisting slowly and then reveals the entire room with a happy 'surprised!!!' screamed, startling a pair of a man and woman in a very uncomfortable position, Sanghyuk is sitting on the couch with a female stylist that Hakyeon is closed with, very closely on Sanghyuk's lap. The cheerful screamed suddenly becomes silent, and the lunch box on Hakyeon's hand fall on the floor, shattering all of the effort and heart and the warm feelings that Hakyeon had insert along insde of the meal. Disappointment is written on his face. Both of them especially Sanghyuk was startled, he was shocked to see Hakyeon was there with a cheerful mood so he automatically pushed the stylist from his lap and rushed over Hakyeon.

"Ha-Hakyeon.. its not what you think. I- I-" Sanghyuk hold Hakyeon's arms and looking down at the shorter elder who seem to be breaking inside. Hakyeon's face becomes warm, eyes already reddening, Sanghyuk assumes he's trying to hold back the tears from shooting down but he fails to do so. 

"I thought I'm right about you, but... you just won't change," he whispers the words, making only both of them to hear what has came out from Hakyeon's mouth. Before he left, Hakyeon looks at the stylist noone with a very heartbreaking expression. "I thought I could trust you noona, but you betrayed me. Thanks a lot," smile. That's all Hakyeon did even when both of them now its not the always sincere smile that Hakyeon gave to everyone. There are no shouting, no face slapping or nothing violence has came inside the room, but Hakyeon slowly backing out from the doorsteps wanting to walk away, but instead he was stopped by Sanghyuk. "Hyung, I didn't do it. She came inside my room and sit on me. But then you came, when I didn't get to push her away. Trust me please," he hold Hakyeon's arms tightly not wanting Hakyeon to leave in the same state when he broke up with Hongbin.

"Let me go, Han Sanghyuk. I don't want to scold you. Please," Hakyeon touch Sanghyuk's hand that is holding his arms, slowly putting his hand off Hakyeon and quickly run away with tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"Hyung! Hakyeon hyung! Please! Listen to me!" Sanghyuk doesn't care if anyone is looking at him or them, Hakyeon is so important right now and even when he saw Hongbin who just came inside the studio, checking on his camera. But Hakyeon is even faster, Sanghyuk only manage to chase Hakyeon until at the entrance of the studio, and then he saw no trace of Hakyeon outside of the studio. Sanghyuk is feeling dejected, disappointed and hating himself since Hakyeon just saw him in that position with the stylist noona. And he wanted to kill himself since Hakyeon doesn't believe what he said. It was true, Sanghyuk didn't do it. He was playing with his phone, looking at Hakyeon's pictures that he secretly snapped with the elder's knowing until the stylist came and straddled him lap. He can't do anything yet then Hakyeon came into his room and caught them both.

"!" he cursed out his breath, grabbing his hair out of frustration and flopped himself on the floor regardless of people watching, or most importantly Hongbin. Sanghyuk heard the footsteps behind him and hold his shoulder.

"Yah, what happened? Why Hakyeon hyung ran away? He got a shoot in 30 more minutes!" Hongbin asked while looking at the almost crying Sanghyuk. The younger is about to answer when the stylist noona comes over to him and called Sanghyuk, making him to lost his temper.

Angrily, he marches towards the woman and grabs her hair, not caring if anyone took the picture of him or he will hurt this girl right here and now since Hakyeon is way more important that anyone else. Hongbin who happened to be there also tries to release Sanghyuk from hurting the girl even more when the stylist is already cries out in pain. "You ing ! You know me and Hakyeon likes each other but you're a ing ! A traitor to Hakyeon. And now because of you, he lost his trust in me! Are you happy?! I don't ing care if I lost this job, I'd rather lost my job than losing Hakyeon. Your ing ," Sanghyuk swings his palm and directly slaps the woman on the face, resulting a slight blood to draw at the corner of her lips.

"If anything happened to Hakyeon, you're dead and I'm more than willing to enter the prison rather than losing Cha Hakyeon," Sanghyuk grits his teeth, before leaving the studio with the intention of looking for Hakyeon. 

 

...

 

It has been three days since Hakyeon didn't came out from his place, so it was always Hongbin to come over since Taekwoon couldn't make it due to overseas training and he entrusted Hakyeon in Hongbin's care. For the past days, Hakyeon refused to eat, refused to come out from his bed and even refused to talk. That's worrying his bestfriends so much since Hakyeon is a very cheerful guy so for him to act like this, should be taken into more attention. "Hyung, you need to eat a little. Taek will scold me if he saw you become this skinny," Hongbin glances at his 'art' chicken porridge he specialy made for Hakyeon. Well, it doesnt look as perfect as Taekwoon's food but Hongbin think his food can be eaten though. Then a few moments later of blanlky stirring the hot porridge, Hongbin believed that the smell attracted Hakyeon who is currently wrapped himself in the blanket, and mumbles a soft 'i'm not hungry'.

Of course, who is Hakyeon trying to lie since Taekwoon has warned Hongbin if Hakyeon said he's not hungry, that was the state that he's starving. On the day when Hakyeon came home crying, Taekwoon was the one to found him as he stay at Hakyeon's place and resting before he need to fly for his overseas training. Freaking out to see how worse Hakyeon's condition was, he chased the bestfriend of his inside the former's bedroom and even break the door only to see Hakyeon's crying mess. It was horrible, Hakyeon never cried that hard before even he once lost the job in New York which he had been waiting for so long. After Taekwoon managed to calm Hakyeon down, he received a call from Hongbin asking how was Hakyeon. That's when Hongbin knew Sanghyuk had ed up with Taekwoon's bestfriend since his boyfriend doesn't sound as lovely as always; as if he's about to kill Sanghyuk righ away.

Not trying to lie either, Sanghyuk had been bothering Hakyeon through his phone whether it comes from text or calls of voicemails; but none of them answered by Hakyeon but Hongbin once listen to Sanghyuk's voicemail; he sounded hurt and desperate and regrets. There was a slight change of heart and tried to coax Hakyeon to give Sanghyuk a chance to explain to him, but there's half of him too scared with Taekwoon and wanted to wait for the elder to come back to Korea and talk about it. Sighing, he place the food on the nightstand and takes out a bowl of warm water from the kitchen with a towel to wipe Hakyeon's damp cheeks. He know Hakyeon isn't sleeping since there was a moan comes out from the elder's lips and asked him to stop, but Hongbin is just too stubborn and keep doing that to his hyung since Hakyeon is also his current responsibility.

"You know hyung, sometimes I feel Sanghyuk paid attention on you more than he did to me, once before. When we broke up, not even once he sent me a text to get back or he's sorry or y'know trying to deny. Because he was obsviouly cheated on me," Hongbin chuckles a little bit, recalling back the past when he caught Sanghyuk with another man on his bed before continue his words. "Because I know Sanghyuk if he did wrong, he will admit his wrongdoings and accept the punishment. But now, he denied-"

"What are you trying to say, Bin-ah.... just laugh at me if you want to," Hakyeon complaint and shuffles from his sleeping position and sit up to meet Hongbin's eyes. "Its bad enough for me to feel this way. Huh... maybe Taek's right, I shouldn't have fall for him. He's an ex of you for a reason anyway," sighing for the nth times, Hakyeon glances at the porridge before frowning. "What the heck is this thing? Is it edible? Will I die if I eat this?" Hongbin rolls his eyes and reach out his hand to snatch the bowl back because of the complaints.

"He's an ex for me, for a reason so that I can meet your bestfriend,"

"So? You're asking me to give him a chance to talk, aren't you?" Hakyeon tries to guess but looking at Hongbin's being silent, Hakyeon scoffs. "My heart hurts Hongbin-ah. He gave me so much hope. He took care of me, he gave me the attention and care which I feel so different, so special that I never feel this way before. The day when he almost kissed my lips, I almost gave myself up, I had my self restraint no matter how much I want to kiss him, I won't give in easily. As if that would make me feel better when he had a change in heart. But now, I'm still like this, crying like a girl because of a stupid guy. The first time I saw him, I felt my heart twitched, and then I learnt he is your ex, the one you told us that cheated on you. But when I get to know him, I thought he changed. I thought he no longer did that disgusting thing ever again. I trusted him, I gave him my heart which I pretended that I didn't too, because I started to love him,"

Hakyeon chokes his tears back, but trying to make himself stronger to talk out. "That day, I woke up so early, I was so excited that Taekwoonie finally gave his words to accept my choice which is so hard for me to make him trust Sanghyuk to date me. I prepared for almost everything that morning, I woke up early so I can search for any groceries to make him food, and I decorated with so many beautiful things and even write 'I Do' to his confession before. But what did I get? I ing saw him on the ing couch with a . I know I'm not that skinny, I don't have a , so Sanghyuk must have changed his heart because I disgust him.... but he doesn't need to do that to me. He could just shoved me away if he doesn't like me. I know he must have like me just because of I helped him to get into more in this modelling industry. He's jus-"

"Says who?" suddenly someone barged from the outside into Hakyeon's white themed aesthetic bedroom, which shocking the owner till his heart almost droppin on the floor. It was the familiar unique voice that had always tried to reach out for Hakyeon ever since he ran out from the studio.

Hakyeon glares at Hongbin since he knows who is the culprit in letting Sanghyuk into his house. "Tell me, who said I don't like you. I like you, I love you Hakyeon. Yes, I thanked you for helping me survived a lot, but that's what makes me to love you more. You make me, you're the one who changed me, you created me as the man that I am right now, Cha Hakyeon. I know I did wrong to Hongin before, I cheated on him before. But hell! I won't do that to you, because I love you so much. I love you more than I did on Hongbin. Hyung, please.... forgive me,"

"Get out Sanghyuk, I don't want to listen. Leave me alone, you both," Hakyeon's voice sounds cold, but that won't bring Sanghyuk down from his explanation. He grabs his blanket and cover his whole body, not wanting to listen what will comes out from Sanghyuk's mouth. Giving a knowing look to Hongbin, and he seems to understand the sign, Hongbin pats Sanghyuk's shoulder and warned him this is going to be the first and last time he can talk with Hakyeon before leaving both of them talking. Actually Sanghyuk was already there since he came together with Hongbin and let Hongbin had a small talk with Hakyeon. He was actually fluttered so much when Hakyeon himself confessed that he was actually gave his heart to Sanghyuk. 

Feeling Hongbin has already left the apartment, Sanghyuk approached the sobbing Hakyeon under the bedsheet and kneeling one knee beside Hakyeon's face, to see the face that he had been missing properly. Hakyeon looks worst, he feels very guilty since it's mostly him at fault for making Hakyeon disappointed, Sanghyuk assumed. Sanghyuk flops on the floor, his back leaning against the bed and sigh, not knowing where to start. "The noona confessed, she was the one tried to seduce me when she knew you like me... too... That day, I was left alone in the room to get some cookies, but she saw you coming from the front and quickly entered my room and you know... sitting like that.. on me. But I swear! I didn't touch her, I didn't get to push her away then you came. Trust me, I won't do this to you. You can ask Hyunwoo hyung since he saw her entered my room. He said that, Hongbin also heard the same thing since he was there too. Please hyung, give me a chance to love you and forgive me," Sanghyuk turns his face and look at the tall bumps on the bed, moving slowly and reveals Hakyeon, wth his eyes red.

"My heart hurts so much when I saw you the other day. I thought you were only fooling around with me and dump me when I already started to love you." Hakyeon said in his raspy post crying voice. Sending him a small smile, Sanghyuk shakes his head and wipes Hakyeon's tears before helping him to sit up on the bed with him on Hakyeon's left side. 

"I would never do that to you. I promise. She was the one seduced me and sat on m-" before Sanghyuk can finish his words, he feel a pair of chapped lips planted on his pink pouty one, sending him into a blank state. He already forgot what his next words when Hakyeon suddenly kiss him and makes Sanghyuk melts under his soft eyegazes. 

Hakyeon moves his hands and caress Sanghyuk's flawless handsome face, admiring the gorgeous look who confessed that he had fallen for him. He feels grateful, proud and wanted to show the world that Sanghyuk is his, and he really loved him; he admit that. "Do you love me, Hyuk-ah?" Hakyeon asked with his super honey-like voice, making Sanghyuk to stutter. Not because of he doubted his decision, but Hakyeon's voice is like a music in his ears. He nods, and kiss Hakyeon's hand that had been touching his face like a loving soon-to-be boyfriend he is.

The taller saw the smile dancing on Hakyeon's thin lips, his heart becomes at ease when he feel the sincereity and forgiveness along the grin. "Then kiss me," Hakyeon continues, sending Hyuk in another mental blocked state. "W-what?" he stutters again, earning an eyerolls from Hakyeon. 

Feeling frustated with Sanghyuk's denseness, Hakyeon grabs his neck with his right hand and pulling Sanghyuk into a deep kiss. It was like an electric shock, sending shivers in Sanghyuk's body, feeling all different from the first peck that Hakyeon gave him few seconds ago. It feels different, the whole kissing scene was different and Sanghyuk never ever feel this closeness even when with Hongbin before. Hakyeon's lips start to nibble on Sanghyuk's upper one, coaxing the younger to play along with him whch Sanghyuk easily fall for him and close his eyes before taking control of the kiss. Hakyeon's lips taste salty, maybe because of the tears but Sanghyuk doesnt know why but he can't stop. There's something keep him to keep tasting Hakyeon's lips with his tongue involved. Hakyeon fists his hands on Sanghyuk's shirt, pulling him closer to him, until Hakyeon's body was found laying on the bed with Sanghyuk on top of him, still kissing.

They stay like that, until Sanghyuk's hands slips inside Hakyeon's shirt, caressing his waist softly, letting out a soft moans from Hakyeon's mouth. "I- we should sto-" Sanghyuk was about to pull away from doing any further, but Hakyeon cups his face, looking Sanghyuk deeply into his eyes. "I trust you," his voice sounds almost whispering, persuading Sanghyuk who doesn't want to take advantage of Hakyeon.

"I don't want to hurt you. Let's take things slow,"

"You won't hurt me. I want this," he said as he circle his arms around Sanghyuk's neck, pulling him closer. 

"You sure?" Hakyeon nods. "I'll be gentle," both of them smiles when Sanghyuk starts to pepper kisses around Hakyeon's neck, marking his along his tanktop while his hands pulling the fabric up higher and higher, scrapping the skin to find the sensitive part on Hakyeon but the guy is humming, enjoying the hand of Sanghyuk on his body. On Sanghyuk's other perspective, he found Hakyeon's tanned skin is gorgeous, absolutely perfect when he place his hands around the elder's body and he loves the sound that Hakyeon made.