Ch 3 : The Beginning?

UNTITLED

HMS finally held the welcoming party for the newly-recruited employees. The President, Mr. Im Hyun Sik opened the party by delivering some remarks. Kim Taeyeon looks handsome yet beautiful at the same time, the midget wears nicely tailored party attire, showing the masculine side of Kim’s daughter. She is attentively focusing her attention to the president. Without her knowing, there is a woman in a feminine white party gown on the corner of the ballroom is secretly paying her attention to Taeyeon.

 

Mr. Im Hyun Sik comes closer to Taeyeon.

“Finally, thankyou for choosing us over those offers, Miss Kim” said the president.

“No worries, Sajang-nim. Nothing’s best than coming home and being a good Korean. And I guess HMS is the perfect place for me to develop everything and being a good citizen for our homeland at the same time” replies the younger woman.

“I like your spirit and determination, let’s make HMS be the best in this broadcasting world… and enjoy the party” states the old man.

“Sure, Mr. Im..” replies the introverted woman in nice manner.

 

THE NEXT DAY

As the special recruited, Taeyeon is given separated office from the rest of the employees.

“Jungkook, please tell me the schedule for today” stated the midget.

“Ms Kim you will have lunch meeting with Choi Sooyoung, the heiress of Choi Entertainment discussing the partnership for the upcoming film production with them” explained the assistant.

“Hmm.. then?” said Taeyeon.

“At 5 pm you will meet Kwon Yuri, the Korea’s top model and swimmer to discuss about her being HMS brand ambassador as the main supporter of National Athletics Competition next year” continued Jungkook.

“After that?” said the older.

“No more schedules” stated the younger man.

“Ok thankyou, Kookie. You can back to your room” closed the midget.

After Jungkook left the room, Taeyeon opened the phone. She opened an email. There are some important information she secretly collected thru her secretly hired PI Juhyun Seo.

TIFFANY HWANG/ HWANG MI YOUNG.
The midget clicked the folder on the email and found some interesting information.

She only smirks and carefully read the given information.

Few hours later…

The watch shows that lunch time is coming, Taeyeon walks outside to the parked car provided by the office on the lobby. From the opposite direction, Im Yoona slash Nam Da Jung has thick file holders on her hand. The heiress in disguise stumbles her steps and the file holders are scattered on the floor.

“Hey, Be careful young miss..” whispered the midget softly.

Taeyeon helped the younger girl to take the scattered file holders, the other girl mesmerized by the flawless view in front of her face. Her world seems stopping for a moment.

“Hey..young miss, are you okay?” asked the older girl.

“E-Eh.. Y-yes.. I’m Ok.. I’m sorry” stuttered the younger girl.

“Emm.. Relaxed, Be careful on your steps, Okay?” assured the midget.

Taeyeon left the girl and continued to walk to the car.

The car goes to the designated lunch meeting. In 15’ Taeyeon arrived at the lavish private restaurant owned by Choi family.

The waiters welcomed her and guided her to the reserved room.

“Please sit down, Ms. Choi will arrive in 5 minute, madame” stated the waiter.

“Okay” answered Taeyeon.

The heiress entered the room and there is a young beautiful lady behind her, Taeyeon freezes on her chair, the expression on her face is unreadable.

“Hello, Miss Kim…It’s been a long time….” stated the beautiful woman in front of her.