Ch 2 : The New Employees

UNTITLED

A beautiful lady in well tailored outfit steps out from one of fancy high class european restsurant. The young lady covers her flawless face with classy shade from well-known international designer. The lady paces her steps to the parked Tesla in front of the restaurant, the vallet boy opens the door like a gentleman.


"Good Evening, Miss Im..I hope you enjoyed the dinner, Have a good night" states the vallet boy politely.


The young lady just shows her smile- famous fake smile to the person in front of her. Not long after that she drives the vehicle to her apartment.
Yes, the lady in Tesla is Im Yoona, the only daughter of the great Im family. The young lady just finished her dinner with the father. Where is the mother? She's resting peacefully in heaven.. at least it's yoona's belief. The father in fact hid the sad truth about the mother's death. Actually, Yoona's mother died because she committed suicide when Yoona was 5 years old. In order to save Yoona's psychological condition, the father made up stories that the mother died from accident. 


Ok back to Yoona's present time.


The lady drives her Tesla in high speed. She feels mixed and cannot thinking clearly. The meeting with her father seems like a dropped bomb to her. The father stated a command that should be obeyed.
"Marry Ji Chang Wook, he's beyond capable to be your husband and he will help you to run our business, Im Yoona... Moreover starting from tomorrow you should join our company, go to HMS so you will know the company"
The line from the almighty father rings on yoona's mind. Yoona feels like since she couldn't reject the command. Since her childhood, Yoona has been educated like a lady. Manners do matters.
The young Im just finished her education in England, the well-known Oxford university is her almamater. The father set everything. From the major until the social life, the heiress befriends to the royals and other upper class influenced people. Deep inside her heart, the lady feels tired. She wants to try something new, something beyond her imagination.
"Ok father, I will follow your commands.." that's the only response she could utter on the dinner.
Once she parked the tesla in the provided space, Yoona walks up to her private condominium. She throws her coat and shade on the bed. After she finished her night shower Yoona wears casual sleeping outfit, she decides to sit on the balcony area and stargazing.
"The sky looks dark, just like my mind right now" mutters Yoona to no one.


The phone next to her is vibrating.


JI CHANG WOOK


The soon to be husband's name is displayed on the phone.


"Yes?" states Yoona coldly.
"Thanks for behaving like good daughter,Yoona" replies the man.
"Just tell me the important thing, Chang Wook" says the younger lady still in the similar tone.
"I will set your job in HMS. I Will make sure that no one knows that you are the president's daughter. And about our marriage too, I will hide it from the others too" says the man.
"Ok, it's the deal between us. I will do this just because I try to be good daughter for my father" responds Yoona still in cold intonation.
"See you tomorrow, Im Yoona.. I will fetch you at 7.30 AM" closes Ji Chang Wook.


A loud sigh can be heard after the call is ended.
Yoona continues her disturbed previous activity. Her mind seems so complicated. The young lady misses her beloved mother much. Without her realized, warm tears are dropping slowly on her cheeks.
"Mom.. I hope I do the right thing" mutters the heiress in silent.

The lady spent hours by doing stargazing. Since her mother's death Yoona has problem with her sleeping habit. Doctor diagnosed her with insomnia, as the way out Yoona will take prescribed sleeping pills to help her close her eyes when she feels she needs sleep. After she felt enough of stargazing the young heiress comes inside the bedroom. Before that she took pills from the drawer and eat it in one go. Yoona needs a good sleep for sure since tomorrow she must go to office.


Hours passed and the vibrating phone woke the lady up.
A text message pop ups on her phone, the light sleeper Yoona read it and decided to ignore it, she goes to the bathroom instead of replying the text.
"Sorry for making you wait, Chang wook" states Yoona once she comes closer to the sitting young handsome man in classy office attire.
"No problem, let's go" replies the man.
The two left the lavish condominium complex. Chang Wook drives his bright-colored lamborghini to HMS building.
"For your information, there will be 3 new employees that will be introduced today. Remember your identity will be Nam Da Jung, your position is junior production staff. It's only me and your dad the ones who know your coming to HMS" states Chang wook before he opens the car doors and heads in to the huge building in front him.
"Ok" responds Yoona shortly.
"Good morning Mr.Ji" greets the security.
Ji chang wook flashes his infamous smile to the security and passing staffs. The two head to the Production floor. There the senior head of production division, the famous PD Ye Jin welcomes the two.
"Morning Chang Wook, so this is the new girl you told me?" asks the PD.
"Yeah, here is the Nam Da Jung i told you last week"replies the famous anchor.
"Hello, Da Jung ssi.. welcome to the company. My name is Tak Ye Jin the soon to be retired PD" introduces the older woman.
"Hello, my name is Nam Da Jung.." replies the young lady shyly.
"So finally you will have your desired free days Ye Jin noona" states Chang wook.
"Yeah, according to info I got, the new PD will come this morning too.. the HR head told me that She's from US. You know Kim Taeyeon?" asks the PD To the man.
"Aahhh at the end she said yes to the offer eh? good job was done by our negotiator I guess" comments the man.
"Yeah, I also get info from HR head too that there will be a newcomer on the entertainment division, he said she's from the US too..gosh so many Americans here" states Ye Jin.
The silent Da Jung just let the two dominate the chats.
"Da Jung ssi, your cubicle is on the corner right there. hope you enjoy the job here" informs Ye Jin.
"Ah yeah.. please clear your schedule tonight since our company will hold the party to welcome the new employees and bid a farewell for me" adds Ye Jin before she left the floor, the director calls her.
An hour later, Yejin comes together with the person who makes Yoona slash Da Jung froze on her place.
"Attention everyone, lady next to me will be your new PD since after this I will retire.. her name is Kim Taeyeon" states Ye Jin.
All of the staffs bow their heads to show respect. The girl on the corner just stay still, the face shows clear shocked.

A/N : Thanks for subscribing. Here's the 2nd chapter. Sorry if it's boring part :)- Enjoy!.

Love,

J