Saudade

Saudade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fool.

Hopeless stupid fool.

You chastised yourself as you sat on the edge of the bed. Things will change, you mocked yourself as you were reminded of how easily you fell for his promises, time and time again. It has been 7 years.

7 years of keeping your relationship private. And it worked perfectly the first few years. And then his fame grew together with his scandals in an unprecedented rate. But you stayed through it all. For one single reason.

You’re in love.

You thought it was enough. How wrong you were.

The king sized bed was your idea. Almost everything inside your shared house is. Except for the loveseat. That was his. You had played house, happy that you get to have this sanctuary with him.

Your private space where you can be Dara Park & he can just be Kwon Jiyong. Stripped bare of status & fame.

Just two people in love.

You had been happy. You thought he was too.

The fresh roses in the vase near the loveseat mocked you. You ran a hand through your still wet hair and wondered how fast things spiralled from great to bad to healing and then straight to your own personal hell.

It all started in Japan.

No. you find yourself clutching the silk blankets as you swallowed the bitter taste of her name on your lips. It all started with her.

This little cottage, your love nest, in the middle of nowhere. Just a tiny insignificant dot in the map. But nevertheless, it occupied you entire heart. You stood on shaky legs, you really haven’t processed it yet. What is being shown in the entertainment news.

You found yourself staring blankly at the television. The only link to your real lives and to the one you lead to pretend in this small home you foolishly called yours.

So this was the reason for his sudden departure. You thought as tears started to stream down your face.

“G-Dragon Engaged”

The announcement should have made you happy, if you were the woman standing proudly beside him. After all, you are his girlfriend. His real girlfriend.

The one he chose to keep a secret. To love in the shadows.

He loved you one day at time. With words he left unsaid, with looks he failed to give and with time he didn’t spend with you.

A sickening feeling started to form in the pit of your stomach as you made your way towards the adjacent bathroom. A decision you immediately regretted as you in a breath feeling like someone had punched you in the gut. His scent still lingered in the air. Your red silk lingerie lay on the floor, whispering of the passio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter