A Memory To Cherish

Memories | bts

Song recommendation;
The Truth Untold

The year is 2013,
A boy group named BTS,Beyond The Scene was born.

You love them to the moon and back,you would give the whole universe to them if they want to.You,as a hardcore fan,bought their album,lightstick,merch,stream their songs,vote for them,go to the concert and attend their fansign.

You hope this lovely moment will always keep going.

Too bad,everything in this world have to end,have to leave.

;ㅡ

You're 32 years old right now,
Busy with your life.
You have 4 children to take care of,and your husband/wife.

You open your cardoors,and prepare to drive to home after a whole 8 hours of work.

Feeling tired,you open the radio in your car in hope for it to release your stress and tiredness.

You will always love music.

The moment you open it,you heard a very,very familiar voice.

"..but I still want you"

You immediately froze,stunned,and in a speed of light,you remembered who.

Them,the boys,BTS.

Your happiness when you were young,your painkillers,your medicine towards a disease named stress,depression,loneliness and sadness.

The memories of them with you immediately crossed through your head.

The feelings where you and your army friends were excited when their company,Big Hit Entertainment announced the date of their comeback.The fear of 12AM KST,the happiness you felt when they won something,how proud you were when they achieved everything they want.

You will always posted something on your socmed like instagram or twitter,to celebrate their birthday,their achievement,to say how much you love them and funny videos/memes.

It was indeed a bittersweet memories.

You then grab your phone,and search
'No More Dream MV'

You watched the mv till the last mv they released.

You cried during Spring Day,the rainy day didn't help you,not even abit.

Spring Day makes you feel like you want to rewind the times,stop them,and be with the boys forever.

But you know you can't do that.

You have to let them go.

You have life to take care of,and so did they.

You then open your twitter,searching @bts_twt username.

It was still there.

However,they didn't post anything anymore.

You remember how Namjoon always posted Kim Daily,Taehyung posted his dorky videos,Jungkook's G.C.F,Yoongi and his close selfies,Jin and his blow kiss pose,Hoseok and his mirror selfies,Jimin who updating his own pictures with other members,their favourite quote,"Teamwork makes the dream work",their pranks on ARMYs during april fools and posting members dork pictures everytime it's a birthday season.

Also,you can't forget their fanchants.

You cried,you feel sad and lonely.
You miss them so much,you miss the feeling of happiness whenever they screamed 'ARMY!' everytime they received their award.

But now,you can't even keep in touch with any news about each of the members.You are too busy.Your army friends also nowhere to be seen.

You wiped your tears,and smile when you see a group pictures of them during their first Daesang Award at Melon Music Awards.

It was truly a golden times to remember.

You moved on,
You saved the picture in your phone and started driving.

"Thank you for all those years and memories,Bangtan"

You whispered through your tears.

end