Sequel

I Just

Two painful months have passed.. Those days passed slowly and it was a torture... Enduring the pain all alone... Masking my true emotions by being bright, just like how they know Wendy... Not Seungwan.....

I encourage myself to be strong and eventually it will all soon fade.. Those feelings that I've kept for you and will not be returned by you....

I look at the social media, there are a lot photos of us... Being sweet and all... I smiled sadly, hoping that those interactions weren't only for the fans but also behind cameras....

Placing my phone down onto the table and went to the bathroom... Looking at my unrecognisable self at the mirror.... The others did point out I'm getting thinner again... My excuse is that I'm preparing for our comeback, no one knew the real reason... And I'll like to keep it that way, don't want burdening others because of a silly love...

My senses were soon disturbed by a knock on the door... I immediately washed my face and opened the door to be greeted by your round eyes.... I was shocked, heart beats wildly, hoping you wouldn't hear it... Placing my hand onto my chest, helping to calm my nerves...

I apologise for taking so long and stepped out of the bathroom and went straight to the living room... Didn't bother listening to your reply...

Don't know if you've noticed but every time we're at home, I ignore you as much as possible.... Hope you won't notice that I'm doing it on purpose.. I just don't want you to know....

I just want to move on... How come it's taking so long... I'm getting tired....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days are passing by really slowly for my liking and I'm hating myself also... I tried to spend less of my time with the others but it seems like its not working... Joohyun unnie was trying to talk to me and I'm always avoiding it... I guess she noticed it already....

I desperately need to get away for a little while but luck wasn't on my side... I heard the door locked and was surprise to see her there, looking at me more like giving me a look of you're -not- going- anywhere... I gulped the lumped in my throat as I shakily greeted her...

Oh my god she's approaching me... I need to move God! What did I do to deserve this... We're now so close as she stand an inch in front of me, making me dizzy by her sweet scent of lavenders.... I'm getting hypnotised by those doe eyes, that never fail to make my stomach do different kinds of flips....

"Wan-ah"

And I lost it... God her voice... The one that calms me and my nerves.... I look down onto my feet, I don't want to look at her.. I might do something... God!! Or someone please help me!!!

Her voice cutted my thoughts as she called for my attention again .. I still didn't dare to look up...

"Why are you avoiding me?"

I bit my lip as I started to feel bad about my actions... Her voice is sad and I'm not used to it... But I have to move on! I need to move on.. This feelings of mine its wrong!!!

"Please... Answer me... I miss you Wan"

She used her hand to lift my chin up, forcing me to look up at her pouting face.... I couldn't hold it anymore... I need to do something...

Sighing... I cupped her face and kissed her forehead and I'm feeling that she's wrapping her arms around my waist.... The kiss lasted longer than I expected and I hesitantly pulled away and connected are foreheads together...

The beating of my heart increases each time and I don't care if she hear it, it just proves that she still has the effect on me... And I'll move on maybe not soon...

I smile lovingly at her, caressing her cheeks

"I'm sorry if you feel that way... I miss you too unnie"

"Tell me why Wan-ah.. Did I do something?"

I smile and shake my head, telling her it's nothing and I'm tired because of our endless schedule... She sigh and nodded her head in understanding, I thank God mentally as she bought my excuse....

As she slowly let go of the hug and turn away from me... I felt broken again.. I'm letting her go again... Each step she take, my chest tightens.. I couldn't breathe properly... I called for her help, but I couldn't even hear my own voice.... I can't breathe anymore.... As I saw her disappearing behind the door, my visions start to get blurry and then everything went dark....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a loud knocking on the door,  I sat up on my bed and look around... I frown what was that? Even before I could answer myself the knocks continued... I stood up and went to open the once locked door...

And before me stood Joohyun unnie with her worried expression.. I looked at her with a questioning gaze... Then the next thing I know is that she's hugging me tight...

"What's taking you so long babe?"

What? Did I hear it wrong? B-babe?! What the hell!! I pulled away from the hug and was met with her confused face

"Baby, something wrong?"

I'm starting to get dizzy again... I closed my eyes to calm myself but to open them again when I feel warm hands cup my face and my eyes almost pop out from its sockets when I felt soft lips on mine... Her lips is on mine!! Please if I'm dreaming don't ever wake me up!! Please!!

"Wake up you hamster! You've probably dreamt of that old dream of yours huh?"

She said smiling at me widely as I look at her confusedly.. Still don't know what to say

"Wan-ah, why do you keep on dreaming that I'm Seulgi's girlfriend hmm? That dumb bear is head over heels for Joy and not me, ok?"

She smile at me lovingly as she my cheeks with much tender. The words she's saying, I'm slowly taking it in... I-I'm her girlfriend and i-its not Seulgi... OH MY GOD! Its all just a dream... A nightmare

Waking up from my day dream as I felt her letting go of me and was heading to the kitchen... Scared that it's another dream I pulled her back in to my arms.. Hugging her tightly... I didn't notice my tears started to fall

"I love you... Hyun-ah"

I looked at her and saw her smiling at me, she once again kissed me and unlike before I closed my eyes and savour the moment. I hesitantly pulled away

"I love you too Wan-ah.. I will always will... Now let me go, I need to check the maknaes, I left them at the kitchen"

She smile at me before letting my arms go and watched her went to the kitchen, hearing her scold the maknaes for being naughty...

So all this time it was just a dream... My crazy mind is just playing with me...

I smile, feeling a weight were lifted on my shoulders and my heart is filled with joy and then I realise...

Our love story isn't empty after all.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah.. I did made a sequel.... Hehehe so I hope y'all satisfied now? I want a happy ending too though so yeah hihihi.. Pls comment, I really wanted to know what your thoughts are.. 

 

THANK Y'ALL!!   <3